Male HQ

Y Club Sauna (Closed Down)

Guest BG

Recieve sms that a new suauna Y Club open today 12/07/2006,today & Thursday r free entry.Anyone got this messenge too?

If real,anyone visit today?Can share?I suspect that it may be new Shogun but can't confirm.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bearbear
Recieve sms that a new suauna Y Club open today 12/07/2006,today & Thursday r free entry.Anyone got this messenge too?

If real,anyone visit today?Can share?I suspect that it may be new Shogun but can't confirm.

address..............??????

please share

cheers

Guest SaunaFreak

It's not the new Shogun, heard that it's located at Chinatown near the Food Street. Free entry this Wednesday and Thursday only. Normal entry rate is $5 I heard. What are you waiting for? :D

Guest beefybtm

This definitely not the new shogun...shogun is now open at the same old street but further down...i like the new place bigger and more things to explore..go in from behind keke ..the carpark there...i like the decor...however crowd is not there yet..this one Yclub reminds me of the VClub crowd..got tv room and steamroom and about 12 rooms i think....plain design...if u r discreet u might not like the public eating place it faces

16a smith st Tel : 6221 4690 , beefybtm, so you been there b4? How's there look like? I like Shogun cos can watch those latsest Movies, how about Y Club? I never heard about Y Club b4

Guest bearbear

henry........

can we do something bout these "guest"coming on asking so much questions............never mind undercover cop,wait its the worst of all The New paper reporters...........hehehe but seriously guys,please sign in and not member please register as the forum master can trace if there anything fishy with your Ip adress. because there seem like theres sooooooooo many guest around but it could be only one or two asres posting over n over again w/o signing in until its seems like all the posting are coming from many diffence "guest"

cheers

---------------------------------

The rationale of Guest posting was given in this thread at http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=822

Let us not tangent too far from the original thread.

Cheers !

Hendry Tan

bearbear,do you know that even non member, BW Moderators still know everyone id when they send their post ?Unless same id come from sauna,pls take note that as a members,the advantage is just more convenient members PM one another,do you mean that reporters cant register as members ? :D

However i agree that if all just name as guest then will be very confusing :rolleyes:

well i may going shogun to take a look,Y club i not too sure as i never even heard the sauna name b4.

beefybtm,mind i ask Shogun still 24hrs operation?Cos normally i like to go there late night then stay over night.

Guest beareater
henry........

can we do something bout these "guest"coming on asking so much questions............never mind undercover cop,wait its the worst of all The New paper reporters...........hehehe but seriously guys,please sign in and not member please register as the forum master can trace if there anything fishy with your Ip adress. because there seem like theres sooooooooo many guest around but it could be only one or two asres posting over n over again w/o signing in until its seems like all the posting are coming from many diffence "guest"

cheers

---------------------------------

The rationale of Guest posting was given in this thread at http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=822

Let us not tangent too far from the original thread.

Cheers !

Hendry Tan

You are so right. Our tiny island is crawling with reporters and garmen servants. One of these days...surely this would make it to Today!

:hat:

This definitely not the new shogun...shogun is now open at the same old street but further down...i like the new place bigger and more things to explore..go in from behind keke ..the carpark there...i like the decor...however crowd is not there yet..this one Yclub reminds me of the VClub crowd..got tv room and steamroom and about 12 rooms i think....plain design...if u r discreet u might not like the public eating place it faces

What's the entrance charges like and the operating hours for Shogun. If there any URL address so that we can know all the details

Guest bearbear
bearbear,do you know that even non member, BW Moderators still know everyone id when they send their post ?Unless same id come from sauna,pls take note that as a members,the advantage is just more convenient members PM one another,do you mean that reporters cant register as members ? :D

However i agree that if all just name as guest then will be very confusing :rolleyes:

well i may going shogun to take a look,Y club i not too sure as i never even heard the sauna name b4.

beefybtm,mind i ask Shogun still 24hrs operation?Cos normally i like to go there late night then stay over night.

well, i do agree abit and i understand what ur saying and yes i do know that non members can be trace too but by not signing in its a bit disrespectful to others n maybe this board as those whom sign in border to put a name to thier posting as you may know that not everyone can trace who are these guests what,only the moderators can. Also, its will be a more friendly place to post n discuss stuff if everyone knew who we are exchanging words with.sometime repling to a guest can be scary as you dun know who this person is.........like if i dun sign in and i post which will appear as guest and post something like................."wow, bearbear is great in bed"(which i am,hehehe) and post stuff that may benefit me start a rumour or two without showing my "face".............aiyo, you know what i mean right???

anyway, im not judging anyone,not bitching anyone here, this is just my point of view and i hope my postings do not start as nasty bitching war as it does sometimes(my my posting but in general)

cheers

bearbear

Guest bearbear

i know that theres nothing to stop anyone cop, MP, reportner nor assholes from registering and i fully aware that theres nothing from stopping them fm reading postings w/o even signing in nor posting, in other word they are not seen at all but by signing in at least members can reply to our own discresent as we'll be able to see who's posting and if he's a newbie n so on.

if you just want to read feel free not to sign in nor register but if you want to post please sign in for the benifit of others

long story cut short just follow the rules...................

also, i will not be replying anymore to anyone whom not sign in and is seen a guest.as i find it very very disrespectful.

cheers

Hi BG...

Is this new sauna located at 16A Smith Street as you wrote?.... hmmmm may consider to go and have a try myself !

Cheers :D

It could be the same row as Relaxy Bathhouse, 46C Smith Str then.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Bearbear,i understand your worries & quite alot of members have same thinking as you,someone ever mention it long ago,kindly read.

http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=613

Frannkly,i am a register member,but if i don't check my mail etc,i won't log in so i just use another nickname " BG " :P

Well,you ever log in to #blowingwing at night after 11pm? Afew regular members will be there, you can log in irc to have chit chat with them, most are friendly & sometimes there are " outing " too, Oralb sometimes will log in too :P

well back to topic of sauna,I just keen to go shogun & take a look,as it was once a place that i went whenever i can't sleep at night.

Relaxy Bathhouse,46C Smith Str ?crazygolfer is that spa open long time ago? I never notice at all, seem like there are actually more gay sauna in sg,maybe some can share with us here. Cos i only heard or go some of them b4. Raw,Hot Spa, 17, TC, Sphere ( VClub ), Shogun, Diamond, BH.

Guest bearbear

oh yes, relaxy bath house......................heaven! expensive but heaven nonetheless,hehehe.

When my biz was going well my partner n i used to go there for "Full Body" scrub n "Full body"massage(if u know what i mean by full) once a week.The owner or manager David is cute and the rain shower scrub is ohhhhhhhhhhh.

The guy i had massage me all the time was Eric and he was great in more ways than one my partner had david once and he was great too. i wanted to try david but did not want to offen eric so did not.

stop going there after i sold off my biz as per session would cost my partner n i a total of over 200.

On saying this, guys if you can afford n have the time(min 2hrs) try them as you will be treated like kings, they will serve you your slipper to ur feet n sometimes will towel dry one after shower. management may have chance i dun mind as have not been there since last year or two but nonetheless just try.

cheers

oh yes, relaxy bath house......................heaven! expensive but heaven nonetheless,hehehe.

When my biz was going well my partner n i used to go there for "Full Body" scrub n "Full body"massage(if u know what i mean by full) once a week.The owner or manager David is cute and the rain shower scrub is ohhhhhhhhhhh.

The guy i had massage me all the time was Eric and he was great in more ways than one my partner had david once and he was great too. i wanted to try david but did not want to offen eric so did not.

stop going there after i sold off my biz as per session would cost my partner n i a total of over 200.

On saying this, guys if you can afford n have the time(min 2hrs) try them as you will be treated like kings, they will serve you your slipper to ur feet n sometimes will towel dry one after shower. management may have chance i dun mind as have not been there since last year or two but nonetheless just try.

cheers

What u mean by "full"? Pardon me, I'm a newbie in massage place. AFAIK, Relaxy Bathhouse and WaterSpa which i think quite a number of gay visited too have relax and/or release (I dunno), these 2 places are recommended in Pacnet website for birthday special for their subscriber. R these place really gay friendly? I'm quite interested to visit Relaxy as my friend told me the place is very nice. Do i need to make any booking?

Guest Beefybtm

Wah so fast people start asking abt shogun?

Ok Shogun still put 24 hours prominent sign, fees still the same as before..no facilties just like last time but better decor lots of space and again i like and again crowd not as many as even Yclub..funny maybe Yclub in chinatown.

Was there saw one seven staff checking Yclub too. If you like very very friendly mature guys then Yclub..i dun like to be harassed.

Went to Y club on thursday. mainly mature uncles with a few young guys and hunks. there was this disgusting uncle who never failed to try and grab you whenever you go. Saw on orgy (not very clearly) in the dark room. Managed to chat with a eurasian guy to kill time and left at 10pm. any guys were there on thursaday (ie. 2nd day of free entry) ?

Went to Y club on thursday. mainly mature uncles with a few young guys and hunks. there was this disgusting uncle who never failed to try and grab you whenever you go. Saw on orgy (not very clearly) in the dark room. Managed to chat with a eurasian guy to kill time and left at 10pm. any guys were there on thursaday (ie. 2nd day of free entry) ?

Hmm....got hunk ar :) Should have go there see see look look. I went to Relaxy on Thursday, so near only, what a waste <_< . jason, u mind describe more about the quality of the crowd and the facility in Y club? :)

Relaxy Bathhouse,46C Smith Str ?crazygolfer is that spa open long time ago? I never notice at all, seem like there are actually more gay sauna in sg,maybe some can share with us here. Cos i only heard or go some of them b4. Raw,Hot Spa, 17, TC, Sphere ( VClub ), Shogun, Diamond, BH.

Yes, this joint is actually a male spa, mostly patronized by PLUs and the therapists are also male. Yes, the this spa has a beautiful interior decoration with Balinese Theme.

http://www.proudaccess.com/index.php?count...&company=relaxy

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Yes, this joint is actually a male spa, mostly patronized by PLUs and the therapists are also male. Yes, the this spa has a beautiful interior decoration with Balinese Theme.

http://www.proudaccess.com/index.php?count...&company=relaxy

Relaxy, nice cosy enviornment and expensive. Note, if u kana a lousy massuer, tat's it, u gonna waste ur money just like me :angry: The massuer tat massage me, I would say not properly trained at all. I would give him 2/10 for massaging. Yes my expectation is high, and i dun expect to pay so much for this kind of standard! Worse, i din ask for extra but he offered and still dare to tell me its not free, need to give tips. When i reject him, he looks so disappointed, then blur blur dunno wat to do next and any how massage liao. My package suppose to be 1hr 45mins but my whole session end at most 1hr 15min which is inclusive of my 2 bathing time. Overall, very poor first time experience in Relaxy for me <_<

Guest bearbear

u should have took it up with david. im pretty shock on hearing this, service we got always great and extras were never asked and gave freely...........but be a newbie guy u got. but skills n extras aside 1hr 45min is 1hr 45min.like u gave him a time tip,u pay for 1hr 45min got used only 1hr 15min.too much

oh well, next time try david of eric.

cheers

okay we are talking abt Y-club right...so here's my take.

went in one night to take advantage of the free nights, had a good time with a nice mature guy.

let's start with facilities, for a sauna Y-club facilities pale comparing to the more established one. while it spans 3 floor, each floor isnt that big to start with. the first level housed the reception, a pretty large TV room and shower area.

the 2nd level is the locker room, around 10 pvt rooms and a dark steam room.

the 3rd level has another shower area and a dark "mass-orgy" room (i called that coz everytime anyone slept inside the room would spark a mass orgy with the nearby observers.

the small space do have its pros and cons, it would mean less walking and easy location of target. however the locker room is only a long room with lockers on each side of the wall. Hence anyone that sits on the corner of the room can have a full view of you changing, and i can bet there will be someone sitting there.

i guess the one thing that are really in their disadvantage is the location. while Y-club is conveniently located in chinatown, it is smack right in the middle of the glutton street. therefore going in and out would have to take note of the pple eating to ensure that you dont get familiar faces asking what you are up to.

personally i felt that with a lack in facilities, Y-club has to survive on low entrance fee to attract customers, but with the high rental in Smith street and the small joint, i wonder would this be feasibile in the long run.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest Guest
the 3rd level has another shower area and a dark "mass-orgy" room (i called that coz everytime anyone slept inside the room would spark a mass orgy with the nearby observers.

Do you mean "step" instead of "slept"?

Guest Guest_guest

Jason, how old are these mature uncles? And where is Y club? Thanks.

And where is Y club? Thanks.

I passed by last night ard the area and the Y-Club located at 16a Smith St Tel : 6221 4690 and didn't go in as I was having makan at the food street. Its located in front of food street, towards to South Bridge Rd.

well it open from 3pm to midnight on weekday.The Entrance is only 5 dollar now till the 15 of next month..........After that it will be 6 dollars.............

Thanks for the updated info. Is this the re-surrection of V-Club to newly open sauna with new name Y-Club?

If the entrance fee $5 and then later raised to $6, well it would be the lowest entrance fee among the PLU saunas and definetely would attract more people.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Wah, this spa located right in the middle of the food street. So many crowd there!

Went there with my fren last friday. Initial plan is to go 17 to see their Natural night for the first time but i din bring my card, cant go in. So pai seh, my fren wasted $25 go in and din get to enjoy anything :( He told me got a lot of nice bod guys..... :whistle: And yes, this kind of theme night do attract a lot of ppl woh. First time i see queue at the 17 counter. And i saw quite a number of mature uncles going in.

Back to Y club. Since we so near to china town, so we thought we might as well go there have a look since its just $5. Never expect the door to have the big "Y club" sign on it and it is in the middle of the food street. Got many ppl there. The spa is quite small actually.

Show room in 1st floor. Glass panel with curtain but unable to cover the whole glass panel. Can have 3 person to shower togather but is really cramp. There's another standalone show room but no door. The TV lounge is quite ok. Big TV but no internet. They have a leg massage machine free to use.

Lockers r in 2nd floor. Place rather cramp also. The steam room is in the corner. Quite hot inside and very dark when the door closed. The steam machine is in the corner with no grill or gate, can be dangerous if u accidentally touch it! A wooden bench for 2 to sit and another 2 chair only. The private rooms r in same floor. I think all rooms are of the same size and arrangement. Not sure any lube or condom inside, but can get condom from counter if u need.

3rd floor nothing much. Another shower place for 2. A room and a big bed i think for orgy or watever. Rather dark but still can see. U can see from the outside through the window panel also.

Crowd is slightly more than Sphere compare to my last visit to sphere. More mid age and mature guys there. Only saw a muscular man there but left shortly after i went there. Only see 1 cute young guy, but he just read newspaper in the corner of the TV lounge. He left shortly also.

I had a kissing and hugging session with a mid age guy in the steam room. I stopped when my fren came in to look for me. Take my shower and left. Doubt i'll go back there again even it is cheap.

Went to Y club on thursday. mainly mature uncles with a few young guys and hunks. entry) ?

.............. maybe those matured guys from former V-Club, now moved to new place Y-Club ??

me & 2 buddies of mine visited Y club for the 1st time last friday..

Well.. the spa is located on the 2nd level. I hv to admit it was abit uncomfortable going up as the hawker ctr is just outside.. ha ha ha..

The club is located on the 2nd level. Upon entry, you will find a small shower room & also a TV room.(which we liked it as it was cozy)

Level 3

* the locker is located there & also the rooms for ppl to cruise & get lucky..

Level 4

*there is a big room. (not too dark) & its probably meant for "mass gathering".

Maybe the spa is still very new, the crowd has yet to come in..

But i have to say the staff there is extremely helpful & polite..

My feel is that its more a channel 8/uncle type of crowd...

For introductory price of $5.. think its quite alright..

Guest chubman

I went to YClub on Friday night, about close to midnight and the place was going to be open till 7am. I thought the place should be crowded since it is the weekend and the food dtreet is already deserted but I found that there were only about 10 guys in there. I did manage to find some fun with a big hard belly stout uncle. I left feeling a bit disappointed so I walk over to Sphere to check out the action there. To my dismay, there were only 6 people there. I did get a blow job from a tall chub but he was a little too rough and I was just too keen to get away.

Yesterday, I decided to check Diamond out and see if I can be rewarded this time and I certainly was. Barely 10mins there and I had a private encounter with a musular chunky 50s uncle. When the crowd came in, I had another 50ish chubby uncle but the greatest reward must be the muscular/stocky/beefy japanese man I played with. The big muscle man type with a belly. Arigatto!

If mature men is your cup of tea, I think Diamond is still the place to be. So far, I had fun with big beefy tanned Taiwanese, chubby men, balding uncles, big chubby bald New Zealanders, G-men type angmos, hairy Aussies, hairy american daddies, and all at Diamond!

Don't worry, I don't have any share in Diamond but I am just a satisfied customer.

I believe the management of the newly opened Y-Club wanna capture the niche for the matured guys who used to hang around on Monday’s night at V-Club and now with lowest entrance fee $5 and later $6 would attract the many matured guys and their chasers too :blink:

actually at $5 per entry it is quite cheap, imagine if 2 of you going in, sure beat the $30 for the 2hour in 81 chinatown...

of coz you have to get used of shared toliet...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

actually at $5 per entry it is quite cheap, imagine if 2 of you going in, sure beat the $30 for the 2hour in 81 chinatown...

OIC OralB, you meant if you are going for “quickie” one, then this Y-Club would be more economical, only $10 for 2 instead of $30 hotel 81 :P

worldangel, not all Hotel81 cost you $30 for 2 hours, most are $20 just ChinaTown & some other place, frankly if going for “quickie”, i rather Hotel81, why? Cos more comfortable & the bed is much more bigger, you can sex half way then go toilet nude w/o need to cover with towel etc, only if you going with sex buddy that you like then i think is worth it, but if you are those who need to sex with afew person & cheap is what you looking for, then Shougun & YClub you can consider :P

worldangel, not all Hotel81 cost you $30 for 2 hours, most are $20 just ChinaTown & some other place, frankly if going for “quickie”, i rather Hotel81, why? Cos more comfortable & the bed is much more bigger, you can sex half way then go toilet nude w/o need to cover with towel etc, only if you going with sex buddy that you like then i think is worth it, but if you are those who need to sex with afew person & cheap is what you looking for, then Shougun & YClub you can consider :P

Ok, ok, thanks for your clarification.

I rather pay the extra $$$ for the privacy of Hotel 81. H81 got proper bed/pillows and blanket in case your butt gets cold.

If I'm with someone special, the last thing I want is for every tom hairy dick to grab my friend's ass while we're together. Of course if we both want a bit of group action.... :D

I rather pay the extra $$$ for the privacy of Hotel 81. H81 got proper bed/pillows and blanket in case your butt gets cold.

If I'm with someone special, the last thing I want is for every tom hairy dick to grab my friend's ass while we're together. Of course if we both want a bit of group action.... :D

Yes, you are right. All facilities have the pro and cons. Of course, budget hotel have the convenient facility and comfort in comparison to bed in sauna cubicles.

I recalled I needed to lay down on hard linoleum floor in one of korean sauna and there was not even a simple sponge mattress, anyway the Koreans used to it lah.

Guest want2know
I went to YClub on Friday night, about close to midnight and the place was going to be open till 7am. I thought the place should be crowded since it is the weekend and the food dtreet is already deserted but I found that there were only about 10 guys in there. I did manage to find some fun with a big hard belly stout uncle. I left feeling a bit disappointed so I walk over to Sphere to check out the action there. To my dismay, there were only 6 people there. I did get a blow job from a tall chub but he was a little too rough and I was just too keen to get away.

Yesterday, I decided to check Diamond out and see if I can be rewarded this time and I certainly was. Barely 10mins there and I had a private encounter with a musular chunky 50s uncle. When the crowd came in, I had another 50ish chubby uncle but the greatest reward must be the muscular/stocky/beefy japanese man I played with. The big muscle man type with a belly. Arigatto!

If mature men is your cup of tea, I think Diamond is still the place to be. So far, I had fun with big beefy tanned Taiwanese, chubby men, balding uncles, big chubby bald New Zealanders, G-men type angmos, hairy Aussies, hairy american daddies, and all at Diamond!

Don't worry, I don't have any share in Diamond but I am just a satisfied customer.

Hi Chubman, what is the best day and time to find these 50+ uncles. Thks.