Male HQ

Temasek Poly

boy1990ed

Not to be a combo breaker but, does anyone else feel like Mensa's Dory Fish is a little over hyped? It's a little too salty imo.

EDIT: QUEUES ARE ALSO RETARDEDLY LONG.

Salad bar has other nice stuffs too, but I think that the dory is a little over hyped too.

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

LOL. Just because i don't know the short form of des doesn't mean i'm not from tp. i dare you to meet me if you still don't believe me.lol

how old are you? still playing dare at your age? childish fark. :rolleyes:

how old are you? still playing dare at your age? childish fark. :rolleyes:

I'm really from tp. just because the number is 12 doesn't mean i'm 12. really. meet me if you dare. any time tomorrow on the afternoon at science school 8th floor.last lab at the left corner. the person inside the lab alone is me. now that i think about it, i don't need to prove it to any of you.

I'm really from tp. just because the number is 12 doesn't mean i'm 12. really. meet me if you dare. any time tomorrow on the afternoon at science school 8th floor.last lab at the left corner. the person inside the lab alone is me. now that i think about it, i don't need to prove it to any of you.

Who is talking about the 12 being your age? Immature doesn't mean one has to be a kiddo, act your age, yeah? :laugh:

If you don't need to prove anything, why bother typing so much details? Contradicting eh? Nah, I have better things to do.

Why so sure u be alone in the lab?? Or is that an invitation for ...... ;-) lolx....

Oh btw, I forgot to add earlier that u look quite pretty boy...it's a compliment...

Why so sure u be alone in the lab?? Or is that an invitation for ...... ;-) lolx....

Oh btw, I forgot to add earlier that u look quite pretty boy...it's a compliment...

estee12 is probably desperate for some action and trying to get a hookup on the pretense of having someone to verify his identity, maybe he's into role-playing as well! haha!

Anyway, he gives me the impression he's loose and probably do anything for fun. gonna drop him a PM and who knows, i might get lucky. :P

estee12 is probably desperate for some action and trying to get a hookup on the pretense of having someone to verify his identity, maybe he's into role-playing as well! haha!

Anyway, he gives me the impression he's loose and probably do anything for fun. gonna drop him a PM and who knows, i might get lucky. :P

No i'm not desperate. It's just annoying that i'm from tp and some ppl say i'm not. i didn't go to school today by the way.lol

Who is talking about the 12 being your age? Immature doesn't mean one has to be a kiddo, act your age, yeah? :laugh:

If you don't need to prove anything, why bother typing so much details? Contradicting eh? Nah, I have better things to do.

you're so annoying. but whatever. i'm really from tp. maybe you're the one not from tp.lol

You are nonsense....can you demonstrate how you gonna PM him when you are using GUEST account??

You are nonsense....can you demonstrate how you gonna PM him when you are using GUEST account??

Duh, using guest account doesn't mean I don't have an account here right? I am surfing on my iPhone and didn't log in my account.

Why are you so concerned anyway? If you want to take estee12 for yourself, go ahead, no one stopping you.

you guys are crazy. firstly i'm not a thing,You can't just 'take' me. and please don't argue. it's supposed to be a tp thread. let's talk about something that is related to tp! =)

Yeah, my bad. You are the most rationale here after the chit-chat here unlike passby. :)

design school's malay food is da bomb!

Duh, using guest account doesn't mean I don't have an account here right? I am surfing on my iPhone and didn't log in my account.

Why are you so concerned anyway? If you want to take estee12 for yourself, go ahead, no one stopping you.

Appreciates if u could exercise more respect for others and yourself... You cant TAKE as you like...

Appreciates if u could exercise more respect for others and yourself... You cant TAKE as you like...

So after I prove your point wrong, you want to play another card to show how holier than thou you are eh?

Who's the first to suggest estee12 isn't from TP? You.

Who's the one who started all these? You.

Who's the one in his infinite wisdom think I do not have an account here? You.

You are as smart as the primate in Mandai, dude. lol

Anyway, it's 'appreciate' and not 'appreciates'. Is 'O' level english pass still a requirement for entry to poly now?

So after I prove your point wrong, you want to play another card to show how holier than thou you are eh?

Who's the first to suggest estee12 isn't from TP? You.

Who's the one who started all these? You.

Who's the one in his infinite wisdom think I do not have an account here? You.

You are as smart as the primate in Mandai, dude. lol

Anyway, it's 'appreciate' and not 'appreciates'. Is 'O' level english pass still a requirement for entry to poly now?

If that boost your ego... I be gald to do a good deed today ;-)

If that boost your ego... I be gald to do a good deed today ;-)

Since the good deed had passed, it should be, "I'm glad I did a good deed today."

I'm sure you are doing good deed everyday, in fact, more than once everyday from the boost of ego you are giving to everyone. heh.