Male HQ

Temasek Poly

boy1990ed

Hmmm he stripped off his trunks and left it at the bench outside, that was how i saw his semi-erect dick (i supposed) and balls.... When i left, i feel like taking away his trunks with me.... Haha

Did u take away his red trunk? He's not wearing that anymore...

Guest TP Guy

Looking for green top, black adidas shorts cutie @ the pool today...

U seem to be training for some competition...pm me if u are here..

How does he look like? Might be guys from swimming, triathlon, life-saving etc..

Did u take away his red trunk? He's not wearing that anymore...

I didn't took his trunks. How i wish i have? U mean he change trunk? What color? Nice? Buldgy anot? Can see his kkj? I didnt see him for a long time, he still the same and cute?

More likely triathlon...lean fit guy, damn cute...my gaydar tells me he's probably one..

Triathlon having their training every wednesday 6 -8. Anybody want to meet and go there to see them? And swim of course. And maybe.. HAHA. Swim till 8+, by that time they will be all up and will be heading to bath. Swimming team and lifesaving end around that time too. Anybody keen?

Triathlon having their training every wednesday 6 -8. Anybody want to meet and go there to see them? And swim of course. And maybe.. HAHA. Swim till 8+, by that time they will be all up and will be heading to bath. Swimming team and lifesaving end around that time too. Anybody keen?

So which team are u wif? Or are u the cutie I'm looking for? Wahahaaaaa

I saw him on Sat training by himself..

So which team are u wif? Or are u the cutie I'm looking for? Wahahaaaaa

I saw him on Sat training by himself..

HAHA. I am not the one you looking for. but i will be at the pool tomorrow.

Guest TP Guy

Lol my cca is around that time too and everytime I pass by, always see them lepak around only not to mention the canoe polo guys also training beside

Guest tpfreshie

I'm in Year 1, school of business, and I think I have a crush on my classmate. He sets my gaydar off, but it seems like he's as straight as he can be. Hais. Keep tryna hint on him, but kinda difficult. boo. lol.

Guest Tpfreshie

Haha. Wouldn't it be awesome if he's bi/gay and comes to this site and sees this? Well, I wonder if it's kinda obvious that I kinda have a thing for him. I'd get kinda shy when I'm around him, but I'll like sorta 'flirt' with him on twitter or something then he'll reply almost the same way. Haha.

Haha, depends on the CCA la. I've got two friends, one in cheer, and the other in dance; and they're just getting a whole lot of pressure from the demands there! But they do enjoy themselves sometimes though.

Just kinda worried for them cause they're not exactly doing well academically, and it's only our first semester. :/

• 3 weeks later...