Male HQ

Temasek Poly

boy1990ed

Guest passby

Hey sorry i didnt turn up today.... So wonder if the tyr guy was at the pool today?

I went late anyway....surprisingly he was there, saw him leaving. He's on off in lieu, he went dragon boating after that...

Did u manage to add him?

Guest passby

whoa.. since when did tp become so happening? -TP- which school were u from?

TP has always been happening, whether its this circle or skool wise. We are more engaging than other polys, even more so with the previous principal.... U need to get involve to be part of it..... A famous tagline before - YOU are always part of TP :-)

I went late anyway....surprisingly he was there, saw him leaving. He's on off in lieu, he went dragon boating after that...

Did u manage to add him?

I try adding him on fb but no response.... Perhaps he didnt log in lately bah.... Hopefully he will log in and add me.... Omg he do dragonboat too? Dragonboater are known to be fit and hunky.... He so skinny can meh.... Haha..... Anyway.... U manage to see his kkj today? Dont think i can go to tp for the next 1 week cos i gng holiday.... Haha.... Never saw tyr for about 3 weeks plus ler... Wonder if he is still tanned fit and sexy in his tight red trunk? Update me ok

Guest passby

I try adding him on fb but no response.... Perhaps he didnt log in lately bah.... Hopefully he will log in and add me.... Omg he do dragonboat too? Dragonboater are known to be fit and hunky.... He so skinny can meh.... Haha..... Anyway.... U manage to see his kkj today? Dont think i can go to tp for the next 1 week cos i gng holiday.... Haha.... Never saw tyr for about 3 weeks plus ler... Wonder if he is still tanned fit and sexy in his tight red trunk? Update me ok

Of course he still is, can be mistaken as malay / Indian, given his tan. He super sporty leh....metabolism super high, how to gain mass... All the marathon to triathon he sure sign up one ler....

He login everyday, I guess suddenly too many guys adding him... Got suspicious or uncomfortable....That was what I wanted to prevent earlier...

Wah shiok ah....holiday...go where, buy pressies for me ah....

Of course he still is, can be mistaken as malay / Indian, given his tan. He super sporty leh....metabolism super high, how to gain mass... All the marathon to triathon he sure sign up one ler....

He login everyday, I guess suddenly too many guys adding him... Got suspicious or uncomfortable....That was what I

wanted to prevent earlier...

Wah shiok ah....holiday...go where, buy pressies for me ah....

Passby i guess he wont be adding me on fb ler..... Mistaken as malay/indian??? Haha make me imagine that his tanline on his sexy butt....sure very contrasting.... Omg....haha can imagine when he naked and his tanline.... Wonder where he find his energy to b so sporty.... Wonder if he is so 'sporty' in bed too... Imagine him pumping me and his sexy tanline butt keep humping mi.... Omg (i must be imaging too much).... Haha.... Btw you caught a glimpse of his kkj and ball at the shower?

Guest passby

Passby i guess he wont be adding me on fb ler..... Mistaken as malay/indian??? Haha make me imagine that his tanline on his sexy butt....sure very contrasting.... Omg....haha can imagine when he naked and his tanline.... Wonder where he find his energy to b so sporty.... Wonder if he is so 'sporty' in bed too... Imagine him pumping me and his sexy tanline butt keep humping mi.... Omg (i must be imaging too much).... Haha.... Btw you caught a glimpse of his kkj and ball at the shower?

Of course, he like flaunting it and I'm glad to be the audience... :-P. Haha

Of course, he like flaunting it and I'm glad to be the audience... :-P. Haha

Huh? U mean he purposely faunt ah? Or maybe he got a big dick and thus he is not shy to show haha.... Furthermore at the guys toilet is ok la all guys mah.... How i wish he can faunt to me haha

Guest passby

Huh? U mean he purposely faunt ah? Or maybe he got a big dick and thus he is not shy to show haha.... Furthermore at the guys toilet is ok la all guys mah.... How i wish he can faunt to me haha

Isn't that a motivation to use TP pool? :-P

Yeap....or just start to lead a healthier lifestyle lor....

Hey passby is sunday tomoro.... Hope you can bump into tyr again.... I am overseas and wont be back till next week.... Take photo of tyr leh.... Share share...night

Guest passby

Hey passby is sunday tomoro.... Hope you can bump into tyr again.... I am overseas and wont be back till next week.... Take photo of tyr leh.... Share share...night

you want photo , bring back pressies for me then..... :-P wahahaaaaa

Guest passby

Hey passby.... How was today? Saw our tyr guy? I just finished eating.... Going back hotel now later going shop shop....

Haha....he was there for 2 hrs today....

Guest passby

Haha..... We are heeding the call of government to lead healthy lifestyle and to entice you boys into it as well.....

You can take the lead to change topic ah...if there is! Otherwise, ignore us as we enjoy our cutie.... :-P Wahahaaaaa