Male HQ

Temasek Poly

boy1990ed

All quiet....everyone on vacation?

I was there today.... Saw him yes.... Tyr guy... He was with his friend at the training lane... Guess what, his trunk are loose already when he csme out from the toilet... I can see a gap between the front of trunks and his groins area... Wooo

Guest passby

I was there today.... Saw him yes.... Tyr guy... He was with his friend at the training lane... Guess what, his trunk are loose already when he csme out from the toilet... I can see a gap between the front of trunks and his groins area... Wooo

Loose or hardon....got difference ler...... :-P

His frd who wears spec and ride a bicycle or tan hunk riding motorbike?

Loose or hardon....got difference ler...... :-P

His frd who wears spec and ride a bicycle or tan hunk riding motorbike?

Can tell is not hardon.... His trunks are loose ler.... I was at the side of the pool, when he walk out from toilet and back to pool, can see a gap and see part of his balls n bush keke.... His friend wear specs....

He's attending lifesaving course, so be away from TP pool quite often...he still go back

Wow how you know? Where, when and what time he attending? Maybe go there bio him... I wana see his kkj and balls so much.... I should have be more patient to wait for him to shower last time at tp, the next time i so gonna wait and steal his red trunk when he bath at tp next time i see him. Feel like pulling down his trunks and tounch his kkj and balls. Omg i so wonder if he is bushy down there.

Wow how you know? Where, when and what time he attending? Maybe go there bio him... I wana see his kkj and balls so much.... I should have be more patient to wait for him to shower last time at tp, the next time i so gonna wait and steal his red trunk when he bath at tp next time i see him. Feel like pulling down his trunks and tounch his kkj and balls. Omg i so wonder if he is bushy down there.

He's on my fb, u forgot... Enjoy your fantasies...

Why not....

I am glad i saw tyr red guy at the pool on friday afternoon. His trunks was so worn out and translucent. He swam for about an hour plus and left in a hurry, i nearly got the chance to take his trunks at the shower. Hehehe finally managed to see his kkj n balls. Omg... It seems semi erect and he pull on his shorts too fast, i guess if erect must be nice to suck... Hehe

I am glad i saw tyr red guy at the pool on friday afternoon. His trunks was so worn out and translucent. He swam for about an hour plus and left in a hurry, i nearly got the chance to take his trunks at the shower. Hehehe finally managed to see his kkj n balls. Omg... It seems semi erect and he pull on his shorts too fast, i guess if erect must be nice to suck... Hehe

How u take...bluff us....

How u take...bluff us....

Hmmm he stripped off his trunks and left it at the bench outside, that was how i saw his semi-erect dick (i supposed) and balls.... When i left, i feel like taking away his trunks with me.... Haha

Hmmm he stripped off his trunks and left it at the bench outside, that was how i saw his semi-erect dick (i supposed) and balls.... When i left, i feel like taking away his trunks with me.... Haha

He dun close door lor...how u wan to take, if can I wld hav done so, long ago...

• 3 weeks later...