Male HQ

Seeking Help From Bros

Guest Seasupply

Guest Seasupply

My friend recommend me this forum...maybe I can find help here.

I know it sound silly and immpossible but I would still type it out. I would like to ask for an urgent 3k loan.

need it to settle my car insurance and road tax who expired this month. Any bros here who can help? I willing to undertake offical IOU

with repayment period of 2 months starting from Apr, May each $1.5K.

You would ask how come I dont have saving...becos I just used most of my saving to settle an out of court tenant dispute. Hence not really enough cashflow to tide this issue of car insurance and road tax.

Of course I understand there's no such thing as free meal. I am open to any offer/idea which I as a man can do.

Interested Lender pls call/sms me @ - mobile edited -

Rdgs

Seasupply

Edited by oralb
no mobile pls, we have no way to acertain the numbers, moreover poster has indicated below he would try other means

My friend recommend me this forum...maybe I can find help here.

I know it sound silly and immpossible but I would still type it out. I would like to ask for an urgent 3k loan.

need it to settle my car insurance and road tax who expired this month. Any bros here who can help? I willing to undertake offical IOU

you can always walk to yr area MP and appeal for loan or ask for morgate of yr home if u a singaporean.PAP is always there for u vote for them.

He is either one of the below:

1. he really has $$$ problem and 狗急跳墙 to get his way out

or

2. like the TV drama series, every "----" has a sad story to tell. 会加分的喔~~

Guest Seasupply

You seem like selling your body to get money. But do you aware that this is gay forum?

Are you physically and mentally prepared to honor your words. :unsure:

I do aware this is a gay forum. My thought is that u guys here can better understand my situation.

I am prepare to honour my words.

Guest Seasupply

He is either one of the below:

1. he really has $$$ problem and 狗急跳墙 to get his way out

or

2. like the TV drama series, every "----" has a sad story to tell. 会加分的喔~~

I just need $3k to tied over this difficult period. I have a job myself and can repay the loan. Its not a problem.

ppl asking me why not wait until you save the $3k...I also wish!! But can LTA and Car insurance agency wait?

I also wish they can wait until May then I have enough saving to pay...but sadly not the case.

Thats y I am here asking for help. If my problem is not urgent why should I post?

Thnks.. I think I have enough of this forum.

Will try somewhere else...since I have 3 more days b4 deadline.

Guest Seasupply

Or its a scam to make $$$ ... another $$$ boy trick :clap:

Pink dollar easy target :yuk:

Pls read my first post!! I said I will sign IOU (in the pressence of lawyer).

It is legally binding.

So where is the scam?

Guest guest

Moderator please delete this posting. Thanks.

1. disclose of phone #

2. $ issue discussed openly

3. guess user......

p/s: if cannot afford a car please sell it off....别打肿脸皮冲胖子

why is lawrence chua advertising his work with hp number here?

$3,000 is not really a large sum of money but don't understand why you need so much to pay for road tax and insurance!

However, as long as you are employed with a decent salary, there are other ways to obtain a loan for this amount in a jiff.

Try EZYCash offered by Singpost, you can apply for an unsecured loan up to 4 times your salary.

Or try the banks, you can apply for a cashline, eg Citibank Ready Credit, DBS Cashline etc.

If you have a DBS credit card, you can also pay your road tax by installment, interest free. http://www.dbs.com/sg/personal/doc/cards/promotions/esso/roadtax.pdf

Maybe you can also talk to your boss for an advance pay.

Don't you think your chances are better applying to those financial companies than seeking a loan from total strangers here?

And waste money signing IOU in presence of lawyers?

Unless you don't have a decent job or perhaps you are actually looking for easy money by trying to trade your whatever for money!

Edited by cock brand

I just need $3k to tied over this difficult period. I have a job myself and can repay the loan. Its not a problem.

ppl asking me why not wait until you save the $3k...I also wish!! But can LTA and Car insurance agency wait?

I also wish they can wait until May then I have enough saving to pay...but sadly not the case.

Thats y I am here asking for help. If my problem is not urgent why should I post?

Thnks.. I think I have enough of this forum.

Will try somewhere else...since I have 3 more days b4 deadline.

Sell away the car and use public transport like the majority of the population.

NO CAR NO PROBLEM!

Guest interesting

Pls read my first post!! I said I will sign IOU (in the pressence of lawyer).

It is legally binding.

So where is the scam?

Who to pay for the lawyer fee? from the $3K you're going to loan? or you're engaging a FOC lawyer from this forum?

If you have a steady job, you can just sign up for the credit lines which give short term loans of small amounts. Cashline, EasiCash, CitiCredits are good options. I forgot to mention EasiCredit has a 1-hr approval thingy you can try.

I believe it is difficult for you to get a personal loan here because you are a total stranger, and commonsense tells us the banes of financial transactions with strangers on the internet.

Alternatively, you might find your friends/relatives who know you personally, even those you have not kept in contact for a long time. You will be surprised that some are actually quite helpful.

Edited by lonely

Jealousy is when you realise the things you don't have.

Envy is when you realise the things you'd never have.

-Nip/Tuck

• Guest locked this topic