Male HQ

What Happen If You Die?

Guest dielah

Guest dielah

calling all discreet plu

what happen after you died? (be it: aging, accident, murder, etc)

- gay dvd/vcd being dig out under you bed

- found gay clips/jpg/url on your computer

- found dildo in your drawer

- gay friends calling your handphone

your kids/parents/wife/niece/nephew/sibling/colleague/boss/etc.....

will find out you are a gay and start talking about you after your death

how to remain discreet even after your death? :unsure:

I thought this was going to be philosophical - about heaven and hell

but this is just as good

about practical matters

if dielah is so worried about his good name and character and how he will be seen after his death, he must make sure nothing assoc with gayness will be found among his effects

so start deleting lah

computer - protect with password

delete everyday, keep/store nothing

dont give gay friends ur no

throw ur dildo away - keep at bf's house lah

similarly throw away gay dvds or keep at bf's house

and while at it - get a gf, get married and have a few kids

Guest To dielah
calling all discreet plu

what happen after you died? (be it: aging, accident, murder, etc)

- gay dvd/vcd being dig out under you bed

- found gay clips/jpg/url on your computer

- found dildo in your drawer

- gay friends calling your handphone

your kids/parents/wife/niece/nephew/sibling/colleague/boss/etc.....

will find out you are a gay and start talking about you after your death

how to remain discreet even after your death? :unsure:

To dielah and all other discreet PLU who are so worried .... you can start donating your collections: gay dvd/vcd, dildo's, magazines, gay sauna membership, your cute/handsome boyfriends and etc. to readers of Blowing Wind Forum.

People who are interested to "adopt" these items, please leave your contacts here. :D

let me change the question a little bit

how do you want to be remember when you cross over to alternative relms :P

- are you the father whose face is forever behind the papers or in front of tv?

- are you the son who is never there

- are you the husband that's glued to the monitor instead of talking to your wife?

- are you the boyfriend that suddently bought a lot of g-strings and never wear once infront of your partner?

so my point is, if you dont like how you will be remembered, better start changing now.

oralb words of wisdom for the day :)

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Why bother if the the truth surfaced after death ? Afterall one has lived his life and moved on to another phase. For those living who have found out the truth of that dead person after his death, should accept and respect his past.

Like the NUS Don who brought 3 Bengs to his house, then robbed and killed by them!

Guest dielah

i damn scared leh.... so i clear my cache everytime i logoff

no more clips/jpg in my computer

vcd/dvd/dildo all thrown away already

i don't want my kids to be made fun coz they got a gay dad

don't want my parents being mocked coz of their gay son

etc etc etc .......

so tough to practise gayness in xing gar poh leh.... :swear:

password protection? encrypt the CD? most people wont pratice that lah!

Gay friend calling? so what? to the family will juz threat them as friend lah!... Do you think those gay friends will be so kaypo to disclose his orientation?! doubt so.

Gay VCD?! its probably juz p--no cd lah to the family. We are living in a modern world now, and its pretty common to own adult movies these days. Besides, who to answer?

Die means gone. The family priorities should be how to go on with their life without the deceased.

Not to worry lah!

Warmth Regards,

Hary (..eventually, everyone will die. ..but die with no regrets matters most to me)

:D

Death means another new beginning for your families, as they have lost you with despire, of coz, if your ID is disclosed, I believe it will add on some drastic pressure on them, but to your parents, no matter what you are before death, you are still their son, and with you departed, they will still regard you as your son.

Importantly is, there is nothing you can do after you left, but there are things you can do before this occurred, just have some precaution as you in the scene.

cheers

i damn scared leh.... so i clear my cache everytime i logoff

no more clips/jpg in my computer

vcd/dvd/dildo all thrown away already

i don't want my kids to be made fun coz they got a gay dad

don't want my parents being mocked coz of their gay son

etc etc etc .......

so tough to practise gayness in xing gar poh leh.... :swear:

dielah,

Give yourself a break. If you know you are a PLU, don't married. If you wanna get married, stay faithful to your wife.

I know its difficult. But thats life. You have choose to please the people around you by getting married, that is your reponsibility as a father, husband and son.

Everybody can say, they have no choice. You have a choice of not keeping anything at home.

The most, have a faithful BF who is willing to keep your secret forever, let you see him naked, better than seeing those VCD/DVD or pictures.

If you do not like to be tied down by commitment, you have only one choice leh, curise and get sex and end of the day, go home without regret.

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

This is a perfect example of "cause and effect" which I mentioned in another thread. If you want to do it, then you must be prepared to bear the consequences. If you are scared of this and that, then don't do it or try to abstain from it. I used the word abstain because we are human afterall and will once in a while succumb to temptation.

Dielah, I don't know if this is going to comfort you or to make you even more worried!

I have the same fears as you. Except I don't throw away my bottle of lube after each time of use. It would be such a waste. I also keep my dildo.

Think of it, those worries are nothing compared to you dying while being fxxked or fxxking. I'm sure there will be a post morten and the doctors are going to note that you either died co*k stand or you have a big gap behind!!

Scary!

Guest Dont Worry Be Happy

why so much worry.... when alive, worry about work or money, when in love, worry about heart break, even when you are DEAD also want to worry about your GAY identity being discovered..... :ph34r:

Then the best way to die is to burn your whole house down so nobody will be able to find any evidence of you being gay.

However, remember to remove your profile and pictures from the gay website first lor, those cannot be burned away.

haha.

When one dies, everything falls to nothingness. You will probably don't feel anything at all.

Now, you can do whatever you can to minimise impact. After your death, leave the rest to the living, enjoy your journey there on....

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

• Guest locked this topic