Male HQ

Oh What A Night...

oralb

and so the story goes that oralb ended up alone in a foreign hotel room.

i called up a contact i made from the internet whom i have never met, and he shown up later in the lobby...

oh my, definitely my type, late 30s, a little meaty, str8 looking and has a intellegent decent look.

i invited him to my room, to which he accepted, that means i am okay in his eyes, i grin devilishly...

in the room, we chatted about life, about his work as a doctor (WOW hahahaha) i could feel my urge was busting out of my cotton confinement.

i advanced toward him, touched him. but when my hand moved to his groin, he stopped me, told me that for the past 6 months he had been refraining from having sex, thinking that it is so boring to meet others and have sex,

i was thinking so it wasnt boring meeting others and chatted?

we were still talking when i unbottoned his polo shirt, my this man has a hairy chest, very nice to run my hands over his chest. BUT he still stopped me when my hands wandered too far down.

so there i was in a weird situation, chit chatting with a nice man while my hand was caressing his chest and nipples but couldnt do anything further.

after some probing (i am good at that) he told me that he had some red patches in his dick head, so i asked how long had that happened and he said 6 months, hmmmm.... that would explain the sudden thoughts of "having sex is boring" :)

for a while i thought my charm is failing me :P

he did blood test and other checkup but couldnt find out what;s wrong, well he is a doctor so i assume he had gone through all possible means.

i gave him my geniune hug of support, he has been a nice person to chat to, very friendly. and i made him promised that whenever he is in SG, he will contact me for a chat.

personally i think it is very responsible for him to refrain from any sexual acts with others during this period. while it may or maynot be STD, it shows his maturity and of coz determination to practise self-control.

after i had sent him off, my burning urge still had not decreased, so i called up an old buddy hoping that he would be avail for some private time in my room.

unforunately he told me that recently got into a relationship and would like to stay faithful. what can i say except giving him my blessing.

by now, oralb was banging his head on the wall...

and so the story ended by oralb climbed up to the large cozy king size bed and slept alone.

and they (everyone in this story) lives happily ever after.

the end.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

so exciting~

err... exciting means we have rounds and rounds of hot juicy fun, not sleeping alone on the bed leh

and not really bukitpanjang, i couldnt find a f buddy in north pole (too cold), sahara desert (too hot), mount everest (too tall) to name a few

:P

Hate to poke holes.

But why is he meeting you in the hotel room if he doesn't want to have sex?

Why did he allow you to take off his shirt?

Is he being a cock tease?

Is he giving you excuses? Eg diseased cock? abstinence?

Is he being a cock tease?

Is he giving you excuses? Eg diseased cock? abstinence?

well i dont really think that much into it, esp we are strangers in a foreign land, he didnt have to lie, just say i am not his type.

moreover within the short 2 hours (yes we chatted for 2 hours) i found him to be quite friendly and honest, and come on, whould you lie esp on possiblity of STD just not to go to bed?

so benefit of doubt, i believed what he has said :)

frogprince:

yeah, pretty frustrated, but after a night sleep, everyting is ok...

yeah poor oralb - damm frus I think

which city is this ??

no chance of calling for a massage boy then? or popping out to the nearest sauna

I personaly think the contact guest was not fair

going up to the room means accepting that sex was indicated

going so far and then stopping is not fair

I would be feeling real sore and frus

he should at least have given u a handjob or blowjob

and you should have asked to see his diseased dickhead

say you have experience in such matters and should be able to offer a cure

hey I just remembered a similar incident in my past

many many yrs ago when still young and randy and horny

picked up this guy in a bar somewhere

drove him to his hotel - seedy

he took a shower and came out in his towel

we chatted but he did not allow me to go where i wanted to go

WTF!!

still got part II

got back in the hotel after lunch to check out and to prepare to go to airport.

the regular F buddy called and asked whether i was in the room, i said yes and he asked for my room number.

he showed up 20 minutes later and of coz i was horny, we chatted for a while and when i tried to get fresh, he stopped me saying that he should stay faithful to his man.

well i respected that lah, but couldnt help to notice that he had an errection after the caressing. so at least i am sexually attractive for him loh :)

he then asked for the web site for utopia, and i asked why he needs to know all the crusing places when he is going to stay faithful to his friend....

nevertheless, i gave him the address and he told me he got to go. sigh... so uneventful, or should i say so eventful?

what a trip...

newguy

i can only say that i respect the wishes of my partner/ friend.

what's the point of getting a BJ or HJ when the other party wasnt willing?

look at this positively, if whatever he said is true, then at least i gain a friend in a foreign land.

he did promise that when he recover and if we have a time to meet again, we will do it, so watch this space, folks.

sometimes in life, you lost something to gain something else, gaining through losing.

somewhat reminds me of my current predicament...

ok its not as bad as it sounds but...

point is... i made my advances at someone... but kena rejected... not outright... but slowly and surely was rejected in the end...

haiz...

the thing is... he's been the most wonderful thing that happened to me eversince i was on reservist last mth...

have not had so much to talk to someone and smile and laugh with someone ever since working in this line this year...

well good things probably don't last... but i hate the feeling of losing a good thing...

I think the whole thing sounds suspicious. Did you look at the red patches on his dick?

Coz even though what he said is true, he can still masturbate you or oral you if you are his type right? And he can also masturbate himself or you masturbate him too? Why must be like cannot even touch the groin area?

Sorry, just curious. Coz some people if they are not interested, they can cook up all sort of stories lor. And your F buddy also, not interested then go to your room for what? And why need Utopia website? So weird that they only want to meet you in hotel room and let you touch touch but dun want to do anything.

hahahaha

nar i wouldnt bother that much, yes while the room, after all that hanky panky without happy ending, i was rather frustrated. after 1 night slept, that wasnt a big deal after all.

coming back, let say he is psychologically distrub by his condition (suspected STD) would you want to force him to perform HJ or BJ just to satisfy your urge?

also let assume that he really has STD or some form of skin diease, would you want to be handle by him sexually?

i guessed it is how you see the situation. to me, he was responsible for not to have sexually contact with anyone before knowing his situations. moreover, would you curse yourself just not to have sex with someone? i would have get up, thank the person and get out of the room.

as for my F buddy, likewise i respected his choice. when i was playing with him in the room, he did have an errection, but his rational mind stop us from doing further. as for asking for Utopia, maybe he wanted to know which PLU pub to go with his bf?

oralb moral of posting: they dont own me a living and neither do i, i am glad to know some friends and anything extra is a bonus... :)

Guest Just to talk
I think the whole thing sounds suspicious. Did you look at the red patches on his dick?

Coz even though what he said is true, he can still masturbate you or oral you if you are his type right? And he can also masturbate himself or you masturbate him too? Why must be like cannot even touch the groin area?

Sorry, just curious. Coz some people if they are not interested, they can cook up all sort of stories lor. And your F buddy also, not interested then go to your room for what? And why need Utopia website? So weird that they only want to meet you in hotel room and let you touch touch but dun want to do anything.

Sometimes, people just.... need to talk. I believe OB is a kind and patient man.

gachi, he IS a doctor :P so i guess he knew all means to get tested.

Sometimes, people just.... need to talk. I believe OB is a kind and patient man.

narr... you think too highly of me, at that moment, i just wanted rip off his clothes and threw him onto the bed...

OB.. I think you're infectious! I've just spent the evening last night with a very hot sexy bottom.. and all he wanted to do is talk about his bf and their problems!!! We had a GREAT time last night... chatting about his fantasies about getting gang banged on his couch. He even had the decency to call me a cab when his bf called. <_<

What is going on in Singapore? Have we all become sexless? Are we all at the "Lets be just friends" stage? I miss the days where we can't even get past dinner without grabbing his cock at the urinal... :D

Or is just me? :angry:

• Guest locked this topic