Male HQ

Where To Go In This Long Weekend Holiday?

oralb

end of this month will have 2 holidays and if you take leave in betw, you can have a super long weekend break of 5 days.

so oralb is thinking of doing so.

however i am stuck on where to travel to, spending 5 days in SG is such a waste.

i dont really look forward to ASEAN countries.

KL - last job, i spent 3 years covering KL, nothing really much to see

Penang - once again what's there to do? i have some friends there, so considering

normally BKK is a best choice, but i was there recently and moreover, i bet a good portion of singaporeans will flock there during this long weekend.

now if i extend to a little further, i would consider HK and taipei. i have been to HK some times back (go search for my HK travel posting) and never been to taiwan.

SQ has some good promotion on flight but requires min 2 to travel...

any suggestions?

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest Guest_rain

If u prefers to leave the country late night on friday and return on tuesday,

Perhaps Korea and Tokyo will be good.

Else, so where near, i will suggest Port Dickson .. lazing at the beach..

If not, check in to one of the Bali nude hotel. :P

take a slow drive to penang

stop-overs in malacca, port dickson, gentings, camerons, ipoh

meet up with gay friends in each town

make deep impressions

newguy2l, unsure did you read newspaper nt, malaysia so damn unsafe now, if you want to go esp drive in, prepare to come back by bus or cab with no money ( Bus - ask the robber to give you back EZ-Link & cab ask your family members to wait for you below your blk ) :P

now if i extend to a little further, i would consider HK and taipei. i have been to HK some times back (go search for my HK travel posting) and never been to taiwan.

This month of October is normally Hongkong's super peak season for hotel. So the hotel rates are unusual very high than the normal one, unless willing to spend the money for it.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

take a slow drive to penang

stop-overs in malacca, port dickson, gentings, camerons, ipoh

meet up with gay friends in each town

make deep impressions

newguy2l, unsure did you read newspaper nt, malaysia so damn unsafe now, if you want to go esp drive in, prepare to come back by bus or cab with no money ( Bus - ask the robber to give you back EZ-Link & cab ask your family members to wait for you below your blk ) :P

I think you read too much newspaper and believe too much too. If you watch CNN and Fox news and read even more, you will probably padlock your house with 5 locks and not come out at all. Even then a building have collapsed in Singapore before. And my friend's laptop was stolen from his car here in and Orchard road carpark. Theft/robberies happen everywhere.

It would be better to have long weekend in other areas like northern Asia if no constraint in budget as the countries in this region nearby were also covered with haze :swear:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Guest Great Suggestion

I suggest you buy a ticket to Alaska. Enjoy the plane ride there. Spend 2 hours in Alska and fly back. The trip is all about the plane ride, man....

I suggest you buy a ticket to Alaska. Enjoy the plane ride there. Spend 2 hours in Alska and fly back. The trip is all about the plane ride, man....

Talk cock. If you have nothing better to say, then shuddup? :swear:

Get out of town. I think your lungs will thank you for it. Phuket sounds really good right now.

Place to avoid....

KL - bec it's a valley and with the haze, all the ashes will probably end up collecting there. Bad for your lungs. If Singapore PSI is 100+ on an average, I am sure it's worse there. :P

Got yourself a UOB Signature Card?

Lots of great deals there.....!

$748 for a Economy Return Ticket on SQ + 2 nights stay at Banyan Tree, Bangkok (Deluxe View Suite) (incl Breakfast) + 90 mins massage + Airport Transfer :D

Since it's a great suggestion, I suggest you do it.....

Enjoy your flight and don't bother coming back.... :whistle:

Place to avoid....

KL - bec it's a valley and with the haze, all the ashes will probably end up collecting there. Bad for your lungs. If Singapore PSI is 100+ on an average, I am sure it's worse there. :P

Got yourself a UOB Signature Card?

Lots of great deals there.....!

$748 for a Economy Return Ticket on SQ + 2 nights stay at Banyan Tree, Bangkok (Deluxe View Suite) (incl Breakfast) + 90 mins massage + Airport Transfer :D

signature card!!!

tat need a 60k income per annual lei

how to get one??

unless you willing to sub one for me. hehe :clap: :clap:

blame it on last minute planning

was told have access leave, so need to clear before year end, decided to go BKK for the long weekend.

BUT due to last minute, no air tickets

even have the cost isnt worth it

eg airasia charges closed to 500 (plus tax)

try zuji and only get malaysia airlines $430 (without tax) and somemore have to stopover in KL, making the usual 2 hours trip become closed to 6 hours :(

think have to stay at home this time...

was told have access leave, so need to clear before year end, decided to go BKK for the long weekend.

try zuji and only get malaysia airlines $430 (without tax) and somemore have to stopover in KL, making the usual 2 hours trip become closed to 6 hours :(

I just saw the SQ web and they have a special offer fare to Bkk for $98 plus tax $87 (I think), must to 2 to go. You might read it in ........

http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_UK/cont...54GV2_promo.jsp

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest Guest_Nathan

Hi Oralb,

Definetely if u were to book during public holidays,

the price will cost you more. Try not to travel

during the school holidays or public holidays.

Guest Guest_Lee

Maybe got to stay at home this long holidays...since going for holidays are expensive..I rather save the money for next time when its not a holidays season.

Or book early next time to avoid disappointment. I booked my tickets back in August.

Long weekends in near future to note:

Sat 24 - Mon 26 Dec - Christmas

Sat 30 Dec - Tues 2 Jan - New Year's Day + Hari Raya Haji

Sat 17 Feb - Tues 20 Feb - Chinese New Year

Fri 6 Apr - Sun 8 Apr - Good Friday

Can't wait to get away to go scuba diving in the Philippines tonight.. my lungs need fresh air!!!

Philippines ? High security risk now,especially Mindanao Island, so better be careful and come back in 1 piece with your 7" intact. Many btm awaits your safe return at OS's sling!

I support local industry, 20th OS, 21st TC, 22nd TC, 23rd Shogun ,24th TC

Philippines ? High security risk now,especially Mindanao Island, so better be careful and come back in 1 piece with your 7" intact. Many btm awaits your safe return at OS's sling!

I support local industry, 20th OS, 21st TC, 22nd TC, 23rd Shogun ,24th TC

Even Malaysia not safe too

was trying Fin Air for last minute chance to BKK,

and you know what happened?

FIN AIR's staff went on strike last night, all flights are grounded !!!

sigh...

warning to those that're holding finair ticket these few days, better pray pray...

side track: my friend was suppose to fly to BKK last night, but due to the strike, couldnt. compensation: 1st class SQ flight this morning...

this topchinese is starting to get me envious :thumb:

first he gets to play with US sailors

he acts like the top dog in the sauna room

now we learn he gets to go to the phillipines for some scuba

when we are all stuck here in haze and no chance to go anywhere

envy may lead to infatuation

first :angry: then :yuk: then :clap:

Guest Guest_simpson
this topchinese is starting to get me envious :thumb:

Hi Newguy21,

Why envy people, you can do the same too IF you can afford it. :D

Maybe Topchinese just make up stories just to make you jeolous... :P

Who knows HE also stay at home due to HAZE....................... :lol:

this topchinese is starting to get me envious  :thumb:

Hi Newguy21,

Why envy people, you can do the same too IF you can afford it. :D

Maybe Topchinese just make up stories just to make you jeolous... :P

Who knows HE also stay at home due to HAZE....................... :lol:

Guest_simpson & newguy2l, whatever posts here don't treat too seriously, no good for health :D , no matter what TopChinese telling is truth or make up stories nothing do with us right?

Friction or non-friction just another stories from BW readers :lol:

Keep it up, i love to read more, that's make BW grow :P

aiyoooo..how much does it cost to get a weekend permit ($5/-), a 2-men tent ($15/-), some makan and beer and just find a cosy spot at east coast or changi to hum away under the stars. Jus thrown in a radio to drown out the groans :P

Guest Guest_Wee Teck
aiyoooo..how much does it cost to get a weekend permit ($5/-), a 2-men tent ($15/-), some makan and beer and just find a cosy spot at east coast or changi to hum away under the stars. Jus thrown in a radio to drown out the groans :P

Hi Guest,

Pleeas..haze is so bad and yet u still want to go out?

• Guest locked this topic