Male HQ

Molested / Touched In Public or Private + Profile Of Molester + More men and boys fall prey to molesters but many choose to keep mum(compiled)

Guest guest

The fantasy of being wanted to be molested lies in an unfulfilled pleasure one received when one was very young. Thus this unfulfilled part was brought over to adulthood, and was hoping it could fulfilled and expressed in reality.

When this reality is expressed ( willingly) it  somehow, can be an addiction, that wants to be expressed continuously.

The first case (TS) differs from one who was violated unwillingly, against someone's will at a very young age.

These very young age traumatic scars sometimes distorts someone's later stage in life, in how he perceives the world, on how much he trusts people, and how much he is guarded and allows people to enter his personal space

Such victims grow up not believing in childhood

You will grow up in a world that you don't trust people who can hurt. And somehow you will be guarded and weary about people.

It can be a life time lesson for a victim to let go, with forgiveness, and feel life flowing through him once again.

The best movie I can relate to was this 1987 movie called Nuts by Barbara Streisand, who played a high class prostitute ,who was  charged for first degree manslaughter, by the New York laws.

As a child, since 6 to 16, her stepfather, whom someone who was supposed to protect her, always slip a dollar under the door for her to open, when she was bathing

From this distortion created by the childhood abuse, she was taught love is merely a via material and monetary transaction in her adulthood.

She merely wanted to find true love, but somehow, her demons taught her, love was through monetary transcation.

Until she learn to let go, only can then she be free, to feel life , love and her regained trust flowing to her once again.

Yeap. The truth is I was abused from 5 to 7, then once again in my teens and later in my 20s

All those hoarded issues, was abit like the law of attraction.

If I did not let go, history will continue to repeat itself until I do, and my demons affected all my previous 11 relationships, and I do feel sorry for what I did to them.

In all my numerous sex encounters, ONS...chilling..orgies (  total 3 figures yes it is very shocking I know) life was telling me something. I was heading towards wrong direction

I am thus responsible for my own life,and I decided to work on myself first, before I can be totally free to feel life and love again, only then can someone love me back.

The experience of a victim, once free, will learn the rights of all life forms.

No animals,plants or humans,  should have their rights and life to be violated by another abuser

Now I have let go, I am totally free, and currently attached to someone wonderful, and sincere ( and yea...good looking...call me superficial !!)

Life is now so refreshing and good

End of the day, its about being responsible for your beliefs and how are you willing to let go and be free totally

If I can, so can you

These very young age traumatic scars sometimes distorts someone's later stage in life, in how he perceives the world, on how much he trusts people, and how much he is guarded and allows people to enter his personal space

Such victims grow up not believing in childhood

You will grow up in a world that you don't trust people who can hurt. And somehow you will be guarded and weary about people.

It can be a life time lesson for a victim to let go, with forgiveness, and feel life flowing through him once again.

true..

• 1 month later...
Guest FrightenedSheep

I had a terrifying encounter today and I have to share the experience >.<

Around 1+pm, I was on my way to school via train; Standing and holding on to a railing pole as usual. However, this time, I felt someone's hand sliding down and made contact with mine. At first, it didn't really bothered me and I simply moved my hand further down. But it happened again and again. I was feeling suspicious, so I just walk over to another pole. Despite that, the guy followed and reached for the same pole. I was pretty sure something was wrong at this point of time. I panicked, looked up and let go of the pole instantly. Basically, that guy (probably in his 30s) said "hello" and asked for my mobile number. Well, silly me gave him my number as I was petrified and didn't know how to react exactly. My station arrived and I bolt out of the train immediately. lol.

Thereafter, I received multiple SMS from this guy. From the content of the SMS, this guy has been noticing me for a while around my neighborhood and he saw me crossing the street today. I did not reply to any of his messages.

This is my first time with such encounter and honestly, it is kind of creepy. I don't know what to do. But, if you know someone or had/having an intention to do so, please stop the action. Not everyone is in favor of such experience. Thank you x)

Guest Raiden Alpha

Around 1+pm, I was on my way to school via train; Standing and holding on to a railing pole as usual. However, this time, I felt someone's hand sliding down and made contact with mine. At first, it didn't really bothered me and I simply moved my hand further down. But it happened again and again. I was feeling suspicious, so I just walk over to another pole. Despite that, the guy followed and reached for the same pole. I was pretty sure something was wrong at this point of time. I panicked, looked up and let go of the pole instantly. Basically, that guy (probably in his 30s) said "hello" and asked for my mobile number. Well, silly me gave him my number as I was petrified and didn't know how to react exactly. My station arrived and I bolt out of the train immediately. lol.

Thereafter, I received multiple SMS from this guy. From the content of the SMS, this guy has been noticing me for a while around my neighborhood and he saw me crossing the street today. I did not reply to any of his messages.

This is my first time with such encounter and honestly, it is kind of creepy. I don't know what to do. But, if you know someone or had/having an intention to do so, please stop the action. Not everyone is in favor of such experience. Thank you x)

What is your age,are you good looking?

And how about him,is he good looking too?

Around 1+pm, I was on my way to school via train; Standing and holding on to a railing pole as usual. However, this time, I felt someone's hand sliding down and made contact with mine. At first, it didn't really bothered me and I simply moved my hand further down. But it happened again and again. I was feeling suspicious, so I just walk over to another pole. Despite that, the guy followed and reached for the same pole. I was pretty sure something was wrong at this point of time. I panicked, looked up and let go of the pole instantly. Basically, that guy (probably in his 30s) said "hello" and asked for my mobile number. Well, silly me gave him my number as I was petrified and didn't know how to react exactly. My station arrived and I bolt out of the train immediately. lol.

Thereafter, I received multiple SMS from this guy. From the content of the SMS, this guy has been noticing me for a while around my neighborhood and he saw me crossing the street today. I did not reply to any of his messages.

Alamak...next time be careful before passing people your mobile number!

This reminds me of the common situation that many of us would have encountered:

Walking to urinal to pee, only then you realise that the uncle beside you is staring. Molested by his eyes.

Ok no big deal and i am not complaining like a woman. So long as they dun go over-board and start shaking......

Guest FrightenedSheep

What is your age,are you good looking?

And how about him,is he good looking too?

I'm 22, I don't consider myself good looking. I have a fair share of suitors, but never someone nearly as creepy. 

I'm guessing he's around 30+? Decent looking (not his actions though xD)

Alamak...next time be careful before passing people your mobile number!

Yeah, i should have know btr.. thanks! I just didn't knew how to reject him xD

I understand there will be certain people who see this as a flattery. But my point to put across is there's also people who do not.

Regardless of his age/looks/etc, it is morally incorrect to stalk/harass others in the public in the first place. Respect others and respect yourself.  There's plenty of other ways to approach someone. Moreover, you might get into serious trouble one day.

Guest Raiden Alpha

I'm 22, I don't consider myself good looking. I have a fair share of suitors, but never someone nearly as creepy.

I'm guessing he's around 30+? Decent looking (not his actions though xD)

Yeah, i should have know btr.. thanks! I just didn't knew how to reject him xD

I understand there will be certain people who see this as a flattery. But my point to put across is there's also people who do not.

Regardless of his age/looks/etc, it is morally incorrect to stalk/harass others in the public in the first place. Respect others and respect yourself. There's plenty of other ways to approach someone. Moreover, you might get into serious trouble one day.

I agree with your sensible post and I respect your view on things but I am also interest to know what are the so call acceptable ways that is deem okay by you when a person is trying to make a move and try to befriend his object of interest.

Now I kind of feel bad for the 30 year old dude. :P

-君王有意 神女无心-

got molested once in YCK Swimming Pool toilet. i noticed a guy observing me as I was bathing in my cubicle (door locked) and changed outside. He waited for an opportunity when there's no one around and quickly stand behind me. I was quite shocked but acted cool then. I could feel him touching my cock and his cock all over my ass. It was really uncomfortable because I was still 16 back then. I totally rejected him eventhough the monster in me was tempted. I didn't wish to get caught as I was still a minor back then.

Anyway, recently I noticed that some guys loved to bring alot pocket mirrors so that they could peek on people in the cubicle next door. Always spot the light reflection coming in. 

Est-ce que tu aimes le sexe? Le sexe. Je veux dire, l’activité physique. Le coït. Tu aimes ça? 

Can't you bitches fight in the Flaming room http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=48967&page=3#entry781160

Every topic will have you guys bitching on and on and depriving others from contributing to the topic.

I will not hesitate to suspend anyone who keeps waylaying the topic / discussion.

Guest FrightenedSheep

I agree with your sensible post and I respect your view on things but I am also interest to know what are the so call acceptable ways that is deem okay by you when a person is trying to make a move and try to befriend his object of interest.

Now I kind of feel bad for the 30 year old dude. :P

-君王有意 神女无心-

In my humble opinion, there's a time and place for everything. That man's action is definitely not acceptable in a public transportation. Personally, I would prefer him to approach me upfront. I would have given him my number and probably replied to his messages. There are plenty of other ideas depending on personal preferences.

This reminds me of the common situation that many of us would have encountered:

Walking to urinal to pee, only then you realise that the uncle beside you is staring. Molested by his eyes.

Ok no big deal and i am not complaining like a woman. So long as they dun go over-board and start shaking......

Having a quick look or glancing is fine.

But staring could be creepy and shaking is intolerable.

I was in primary scl when i man pretend to laugh laugh n touch me all over,, i oso pretend to laugh wif hm then run away. Was oso frenched kissed by an uncle..i only reslised later hw disgusted i felt. Was flashed by an elder fren too..all these happened in ptimary scl..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

I'm trying to encounter such things but never happen leh. can u guys going to work in the morning try to take last cabin so up the probability a bit

Hmmm...an invitation to be molested. I will inform SMRT and the hungry uncles in Chinatown.

Which Line? NE? Circle?

Guest Guest

With my cheebye face and facial expressions nobody dare to even approach me....

means you are immune to molestation?

If you are fishing for compliments, I say your DP is quite dreamy from this angle.

Pandas and bears will like you.

If to were to step in some local saunas, you probably will be the cutest and the cheekopeh uncles will wait in line to molest you.

I hope your parents did not see your DP here? hehe

Guest Rafael

why everyone seems to enjoy being molested? :wacko:

I went to gym's sauna and used to put a towel on my face to avoid the heat but when I looked up, there's a guy sitting nxt to me staring at me and stroking his pikachu nearly ejaculating. I was shock and rush out.

and again in the gym, after I finished my cardio and went to take a shower, one angmo came and poke my butt. !! I'm quite scared and try to ignore him. After I finish showering and went to the locker he came again and reached his hand to touch my nipple, so I shout "WHAT R U DOING?" He got panic and went away.

well, it's really disgusting and creepy.

flirting and molestation are different.

Guest Guest

why everyone seems to enjoy being molested? :wacko:

I went to gym's sauna and used to put a towel on my face to avoid the heat but when I looked up, there's a guy sitting nxt to me staring at me and stroking his pikachu nearly ejaculating. I was shock and rush out.

and again in the gym, after I finished my cardio and went to take a shower, one angmo came and poke my butt. !! I'm quite scared and try to ignore him. After I finish showering and went to the locker he came again and reached his hand to touch my nipple, so I shout "WHAT R U DOING?" He got panic and went away.

well, it's really disgusting and creepy.

flirting and molestation are different.

The Human Pikachu and the Ang Mo are in the CMI category?

Is this a very famous gym in Spore.

I had my nipple fondled by a gym manager(str & married) many yrs ago. We were talking while I was about to go into the shower and he just reached out his fingers. I was in shock and I pretended nothing happened. I did not report it because I had known him for yrs and he was a friend and I did not want to get him into trouble.

It's not flattering at all to be molested in this manner.

means you are immune to molestation?

If you are fishing for compliments, I say your DP is quite dreamy from this angle.

Pandas and bears will like you.

If to were to step in some local saunas, you probably will be the cutest and the cheekopeh uncles will wait in line to molest you.

I hope your parents did not see your DP here? hehe

When I was walking with my friends in jb and kl, the "scratch and win"gangs always skipped me and approach my friends when I was walking in front.. I am definitely not the "helpless, innocent, cute little lamb" type with the kinda dai gor face...

I am not young. If I am straight probably I am making arrangement for my wedding photoshoot now... So I am too old to have the kinda putting ur own pic online talk with my parents... If anything happen, well, the pic could be stolen from my private collections and someone just misused it, who knows?

If your face is fierce enuf like me nobody would dare to touch you..

Edited by nothandsome

I was molested and raped when I was much younger when I was 17. I already knew I was gay.

I used to swing my hips when I walked.

In the days when the driving test center was in Maxwell Road, I used to go for

my driving lessons in the evenings around that area at around 8.30pm. Lessons

usually lasted about 45 minutes or so and I would walk over to the Bus terminus

in Prince Edward Road to catch the bus home.

My driving instructor was attracted to my fair girlish looks and after about the 4th

or 5th lesson, he took me to a lonely spot near the back of the MND (where Telok Ayer

Park is today) and tried to seduce me. I think I was naiive then. I rejected him as he had

very bad BO and Bad Breath.

The next time he tried it, he pulled down his pants and showed me his small dick at the

same time he asked me to show him mine. I pulled out my bigger tool and laughed at him.

That shut him up completely.

On one of my walks to the bus terminus, I sensed I was being followed as I heard someone

whistling behind me. I turned to see an Indian man of about 25 grinning at me. I continued

walking but stopped when I heard him call out: Hi.

He approached me and started to talk when I had a whiff of his breath telling me that he had been

consuming alcohol. He asked me to join him in the bushes by the walkway. I refused telling him

that I do not entertain guys who are drunk; then I walked away.

2 nights later after the next driving lesson, I found he was waiting for me where the bushes were and he was topless.

Again he was grinning and calling out to me: Hi.

I just stopped and looked. He became bolder and came out to where I was standing and led me by the hand

towards the shrubs a little further from the main road.

He started to rub my backside and with his other hand started to unbuckle his pants.

In the dark I could make out the outline of his fairly large erect phallus. The slut that

I was allowed him to put my hand on his instrument. While I held his dick, he undid my pants and

expertly pulled down both my briefs and pants. I was slightlynervous because he was quite

huge. He rubbed me all over and pushed me down to suck on him.

Then he pulled me up by the hair and tongue kissed my neck and mouth.

He lifted my buttocks and threw me down on the ground and knelt between my legs

and tried to push into me. Itried to relax my sphincter muscles to let him in but it hurt.

I almost screamed when he pulled out. He spat on his 2 fingers and jammed them into

me and I felt him digging in. When he felt I was ready, he humped back into me and

started pumping. Before long I felt his cum burning my insides but he was still humping.

He went on and on and I felt him grow harder again and cum a second load in me,

while my now erect dick also cummed.

Then he pulled out of me and took some dried leaves from the ground to clean himself.

Then he reached over for some more leaves to clean my open hole.

That was molest and rape even though I did not try to fight him off. The initial

seduction was by him.

But you know what, I started to look forward to being waylaid by him. I was taken

by him another 3 or 4 times then my driving lessons ended.

That was one molest and rape incident I encountered.

Was shopping for swimwear at the old Sportsmenasia while it was still open 2 years back. Sales assistant passed me the trunk i like to try on, and asked me to inform him once i put it on, so that he could gimme some advice, since i was alone.

I din bother to inform him, was trying and looking at the mirror. He knocked to ask if it was ok, i said i could manage but still opened to let him view. He passed me another piece to put on saying it should fit me better. As i put it on, opened the door again, he said i should be getting that piece instead. While i was still hesitating, he adjusted the waist band and "accidentally or intentionally" brushed his fingers over my bulge. I was kinda stunned but seriously i thought i enjoyed it, and acted blur like nothing had happened. He smiled and this time, he grabbed my full bulge for 5 -10 seconds before letting go and left the changing room.

I din buy in the end. Left the shop quickly feeling shy yet ... Not sure if that was considered molest as i actually quite enjoyed it, especially when the sales guy was quite boyish fit, though not real gorgeous type.

Was shopping for swimwear at the old Sportsmenasia while it was still open 2 years back. Sales assistant passed me the trunk i like to try on, and asked me to inform him once i put it on, so that he could gimme some advice, since i was alone.

I din bother to inform him, was trying and looking at the mirror. He knocked to ask if it was ok, i said i could manage but still opened to let him view. He passed me another piece to put on saying it should fit me better. As i put it on, opened the door again, he said i should be getting that piece instead. While i was still hesitating, he adjusted the waist band and "accidentally or intentionally" brushed his fingers over my bulge. I was kinda stunned but seriously i thought i enjoyed it, and acted blur like nothing had happened. He smiled and this time, he grabbed my full bulge for 5 -10 seconds before letting go and left the changing room.

I din buy in the end. Left the shop quickly feeling shy yet ... Not sure if that was considered molest as i actually quite enjoyed it, especially when the sales guy was quite boyish fit, though not real gorgeous type.

Molest
1. To disturb, interfere with, or annoy.

2. To subject to unwanted or improper sexual activity

by definition; you neither felt annoyed, disturbed or thought it was an improper act unwarranted for. so no, he didn't molest you.

---

Dignity is a facade we wear to hide our ignorance.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest yaan

I think certain part-time staff at the shops can be mischievious sometimes. This evening I went to a G2000 shop to look for new office shirts and pants.  I was served by this smiling youngster wearing tight fitting G2000 attire (obvioiusly).  There was no other customer in the store and a full-time staff was doing some paperwork at the counter.  After handing me the size that I wanted to try, the part-time staff stood outside my cubicle and said he wanted to help me check the fitting.  As he was quite charming, I opened the door and let him see.  He said the fitting was good, and suddenly poked my chest and asked if I gym regularly.  I was taken by surprise but did not stop him.  He lightly brushed his fingers across one of my nipples.  Next, he asked if my pants were ok.  I said that it was just nice.  Without warning, he pulled my shirt out (as it was tucked in) to check the waist.  Then he commended that I have defined abs.  I said that your service was really great but I needed to change back to my own clothes.  He smiled and retreated.  I'm sure that a full time staff will not do anything like that. 

Guest Raiden Alpha

I think certain part-time staff at the shops can be mischievious sometimes. This evening I went to a G2000 shop to look for new office shirts and pants. I was served by this smiling youngster wearing tight fitting G2000 attire (obvioiusly). There was no other customer in the store and a full-time staff was doing some paperwork at the counter. After handing me the size that I wanted to try, the part-time staff stood outside my cubicle and said he wanted to help me check the fitting. As he was quite charming, I opened the door and let him see. He said the fitting was good, and suddenly poked my chest and asked if I gym regularly. I was taken by surprise but did not stop him. He lightly brushed his fingers across one of my nipples. Next, he asked if my pants were ok. I said that it was just nice. Without warning, he pulled my shirt out (as it was tucked in) to check the waist. Then he commended that I have defined abs. I said that your service was really great but I needed to change back to my own clothes. He smiled and retreated. I'm sure that a full time staff will not do anything like that.

Is it at yishun 10? I got a similar experience too he stroke my ball while checking out/adjusting my pants.

Young boys nowadays.. -_-

Guest PushPop

When I was in pre-school, an older cousin asked me to massage him. then he turned and asked me to rubbed his cock in the mastubatory fashion. I didnt know what sex was and didn't know how to be embarrassed. He cummed all over my hands and I thought that it was pee. I was disgusted. Then he offered to blow me saying it was pleasurable. I declined and left the room feeling really weird.

That incident was buried deep until I started being sexually active with women (and now w men).  I dunno what to make of it.  I dunno if I should be angry with him, tell someone or just let bygones by bygones.  

Guest Xxxx

I went to a foot reflexology in xxxxx on a weekday afternoon. The masseur is a young Malaysia and there was only another female masseur in the shop. Soon, I dozed off. I was awakened by something --- he was rubbing my leg all the way up to my thigh and was touching my cock/balls through my bermuda opening. I immediately got an erection and he gave a cheeky smile. As the other lady was sitting at the counter, I gave him an angry look to stop him.

Guest Guest

Is it at yishun 10? I got a similar experience too he stroke my ball while checking out/adjusting my pants.

Young boys nowadays.. -_-

Now every slut is going to that branch to get molested already.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm surprise at the number of young boys falling victim to predators as mentioned here. As I was wondering, I recall that I had a couple of experiences before too! It was completely forgotten for a long time until now when I read these post.

I had 2 separate encounter but I'll be only telling the story for one of them.

When I was in sec 2, I was a tan and lean sporty boy cause I was in the school volleyball team. One day after school, I had nothing else to do and it wasn't the day for my volleyball practice, so I decided to hang out with my classmate and watch them practice in their taekwondo lesson. There I get to know the taekwondo coach for the first time. He is a friendly and charismatic man in his 30s. He's fair, clean looking, str8 and manly. And he is EXTREMELY fit (well, I can see his body inside the taekwondo robe he wore) from the physical training he had throughout his career as a taekwondo sportman. He was externally employed by the school to teach taekwondo in school. Although he is charming, I have no thought of lust or fantasy about him. At that age, I was still innocent and only see him as an authority figure whom I'm suppose to respect same as all other teachers in school. However, he does not practice authority on us as other teacher would. He treats his students as friend. Speaking to us in the most casual way. Sometimes a bit of manly vulgarity here and there (lol It's kind of hot). And often, he would put his arm around our shoulder like a buddy.

Let's call him "C" for coach here.

Though I'm not "C"s student, he seems to has a liking for me. Which I didn't think much of it. I see it as I'm a likable kid to him. Also a couple of my other classmate are young dashing boy as well. So whenever I hang out with my classmate during his lesson in the school hall, "C" would chat and fool around with us frequently. On numerous occasion, he attempt to persuade me to join his taekwondo lesson. But I can't because my parent considered it a violence sport.

After a couple months of time, I get to know "C" pretty well. And now I see him more as a senior friend than an authority figure.Then one day during his lesson. He asked for my help to go with him to the store room and get the equipment he require for lesson. So I went with him. The store room was located at the other end of the hall and no student will be in this area as it's too far off. We walked across the huge hall and when we enter the store room, It was slightly dim but visibility good enough to leave the light off as it is. While we were picking the equipment, we chatted,

I say: How long have you been practicing taekwondo?

"C" say: I've been doing it for XX years now. I've been training my body intensively throughout these years and now I have abs as hard as steel.

I say: Don't bullshit lar. I'd be a fool to believe you. (I'm saying this knowing he likes to bullshit a lot, and I'm truly not buying his words)

"C" say: C'mon lar... You don't believe I'll show you now.

"C" walk over to me and stand closely directly in front of me. He proceed to remove his belt and pry open his robe to show me his upper body. I looked and his body was indeed incredibly impressive. That include his pec, abs, everything. His body muscle was athletic lean and well defined. There was no visible fats at all. It's just solid beautiful muscle. Being a school boy, it's the first I've seen such a perfect manly body and so I'm kindof impressed and speechless. But then I started to feel weird. My heart was racing and I feel nervous to be in that situation. I'm not sure why.. Maybe due to the fact an adult displaying his irresistible body in relatively close physical contact and in a dim isolated room makes me uncomfortable.

To be cont.

Sorry guys... Think my post too long. Should I split the post? First time writing here. Bear with me. hehe..

Cont.

Then "C" forcefully gave himself a few punch in the abs,

"C" say: Isn't it solid as steel?

I say: Yes, yes indeed. It was impressive.

Not only it looks solid as steel, it was also a well define 8 pac. "C" then pull down the front of his pants to reveal his lower abs further. But I think he intentionally pull it all the way down only to barely cover his dick. I was in shock thinking to myself, "OMG, that too low... too low! You are exposing your entire patches of pubic hair there". He don't have to go that far for showing abs really. Yet I did not say anything because he's the type who will say. "Aiyah.. we all guys, how does it matter?". So I just stare in shock and embarrass. "C" then grab and lead my hands to caress his abs. Saying he wants me to feel the hardness of his abs.

"C" say: I didn't lie right?

"C" say: Now you feel all the way down here.

("C" leading my hand down and any lower I'd be touching his dick. By now, I'm getting super nervous to be touching all over a man's body.)

"C" say: Cool isn't it? Now feel my pec. They are just as awesome.

This goes on for quite a while as he makes me explore his body with my hand. I wasn't aroused because of fear that had overcome me. It was a new and unexpected experience I didn't know how to react. Finally I responded saying, "Ya ya.. I'm fully aware now. It's impressive". And I proceeded to grab the stuff and leave. As I walked out with my hands full, "C" suddenly firmly grab my groin. In shocked yet again, I stepped further away from him immediately. It was fine if I play grabbing game with my classmate cause we were childish. But having an adult doing that? And for no reason? It's not like we were fooling around then.

I say: what the hell are you doing?

"C" say: Haa.. I was teasing you. Look at your tense face. lol.

I gave him a puzzling look and walked off.

I was probably naive then. I made excuses for "C" assuring myself he was just kidding with me. And that he was simply easy going and manly so caressing his body by another guy means nothing for him. Afterall, this is the kind of person he portray himself to be from the beginning I knew him................... But now I'm wondering if he grabbed me to check if I was having any hardon. Hmmm.

So guys... My first molestation experience end here. First time not too overwhelming for me I guess. No intense bj or rape, just teasing but still a molestation isn't it? But there are actually more with "C" on another occasion. I didn't expect this to be such a long written story. So I may or may not continue from here.  ^_^

Guest guest

This happened when i was about 14-yo in the 90s.  I was undergoing swimming training under an external coach that the school hired.  He was in his early 20s.  Just completed his NSF and was waiting for his overseas university term to start.  He was a school swimmer.  He was 1.8 m tall and had a typical lean toned swimmer build with just a hint of body fats.  He had a handsome face too.  After a few weeks, he said there fundamental changes that he needed to make to my strokes so that I can make more significant improvements.  After swimming one day, he invited me to his place to watch some swimming videos.  There was nobody at home.  We sat on the sofa to watch.  After about 1 hour, he dozed off beside me.  I was quite excited as he was wearing a skimpy tank top and loose berms.  I put my hand on his thigh and there was no response.  I further reached up to lightly touch his crotch and he did not move.  I then made the final move by reaching into the legs of his berms to touch his balls.  He was not wearing any undies.  He stirred a little but did not wake up.  I touched his dick and felt that it was slightly hard and there was some wetness.  He stirred again.  I was nervous that he would question me.  I withdrew.and pretended nothing happened.

So my story is the reverse of most of those on top :)

This happened when i was about 14-yo in the 90s.  I was undergoing swimming training under an external coach that the school hired.  He was in his early 20s.  Just completed his NSF and was waiting for his overseas university term to start.  He was a school swimmer.  He was 1.8 m tall and had a typical lean toned swimmer build with just a hint of body fats.  He had a handsome face too.  After a few weeks, he said there fundamental changes that he needed to make to my strokes so that I can make more significant improvements.  After swimming one day, he invited me to his place to watch some swimming videos.  There was nobody at home.  We sat on the sofa to watch.  After about 1 hour, he dozed off beside me.  I was quite excited as he was wearing a skimpy tank top and loose berms.  I put my hand on his thigh and there was no response.  I further reached up to lightly touch his crotch and he did not move.  I then made the final move by reaching into the legs of his berms to touch his balls.  He was not wearing any undies.  He stirred a little but did not wake up.  I touched his dick and felt that it was slightly hard and there was some wetness.  He stirred again.  I was nervous that he would question me.  I withdrew.and pretended nothing happened.

So my story is the reverse of most of those on top :)

wow ... you are lucky guy .. get to touch a handsome fit guy's balls n cock

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

This incident happened to me many years back before i got married. I visit a doc (30+) for my check-up. Initially he did the routine chest listening and open mouth ahh check...everything seems normal, then he ask the nurse to do some errand which i also never suspected anything wrong. After the nurse leave the room, he locked the door and told me to lie on the bed. he said that he need to check my testacle so ask me to pull down my pants and brief. I thought it was part of the check so i did as he say. He put on the latex glove and started to touch my balls and cock, like he was examining it. His touch was gentle and sensual and i started to get aroused and my cock marikita. I was a little embarass but he assure me that is normal then he pull down my foreskin and circle his finger around my mushroom head. Precum came out and he said i have a sensitive tool. I just keep quiet and dunno how to react. He started to stroke my tool and say that it is not healthy to remain hardon without releasing. He suggested to help me. I was shocked but at the same time aroused so i just remain still. He then applied some lube on his glove and jerk me off slowly. As it was an unexpected exp, i kind of feel really excited at that moment and shoot my load out.

After that incident i never go back to that doc again worrying that i am consider gay to do that. But after many years of marriage, i miss his touch but he is not longer at that clinic...

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

I was molested as a child by my swimming instructor when i was 12. Was molested while travelling in buses at 13-14.  Was molested by schoolmates at 15.  Was molested in crowded gay clubs at 19.  Someone squeezed my buttocks as I walked past. I turned and couldnt identify who.

Just 3 months ago was molested again as I was making out with someone in a park.  The molester came up and started squeezing my butt and feeling me up, I shook my body as a way to tell him to get lost. Whats wrong with these people!?

Guest Guest

Do you sometimes have the urge of getting molested? Maybe being molested = bring desired. No?

you could put it this way - people want to touch you may equal to being attractive

If you are not attractive who would want to touch you? 

Or maybe you get your thrills that way?

But if you said something happened as a kid then it may not be as simple as thrills i guess

Last time when young got molested, years later will have the urge to be molest, is it normal?

Looking at this topic suddenly the feeling of wanting to be molested surface, scary lol

At least it somehow applies to me. I was molested during young school days and now i fetish to get molested as an adult.

Guest guest

@Lonelyglobe, are you retarded?  So, by your definition, if u go molest a girl tomorrow you will become straight?!  Its more likely that you were displaying gay tendencies which the molester picked up on and then molested you.

And by looking at your pic and your personal opinion about closing an eye because the guy who molested/raped you is your type?  Man, you should really start to respect yourself.  You cheap slut! 

• G_M changed the title to Molested / Touched In Public or Private + Profile Of Molester + More men and boys fall prey to molesters but many choose to keep mum(compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.