Male HQ

Molested / Touched In Public or Private + Profile Of Molester + More men and boys fall prey to molesters but many choose to keep mum(compiled)

Guest guest

Just wanna share a true strory of mine. I was very very young, just finished my swimming lesson, and headed to the showers. I went to the urinal to pee, there was this chinese guy standing on the other side staring at me. I find it weird, went into the shower cubicle, and he followed in! Wanted to shout but was too scared!

He asked me "Can I touch?" I let him, dont know whats gotten into me.

I replied, "can i touch yours?" Cant believe I said that!!

He pulled down his trunks and there it was, uncut bushy dick. I played with it for a while. And he sucked me till i cummed, at that time I tot it was my pee ( go figure how young I was)

The first time I got molested, ever.

Just wanna share a true strory of mine. I was very very young, just finished my swimming lesson, and headed to the showers. I went to the urinal to pee, there was this chinese guy standing on the other side staring at me. I find it weird, went into the shower cubicle, and he followed in! Wanted to shout but was too scared!

He pulled down his trunks and there it was, uncut bushy dick. I played with it for a while. And he sucked me till i cummed, at that time I tot it was my pee ( go figure how young I was)

your gayness already in your blood. :lol:

Wow... Is this the first time u cummed?

Sounds more like rape den molest since it involved penetration..

• 1 month later...

I thought I will never have anything to contribute to this topic until what happened 2 days ago.

This guy was standing next to me in the bus. When I found a seat by the corridor, he quickly stood adjacent to me touching my shoulder with his crotch. On and off, it lasted for about 10 minutes. Molestation only happens to young boys or girls, right?

I had to bite my lips to stop laughing at this ridiculous situation. I am Old uncle leow, also want!!?? He must be terribly desperate or blind.

Edited by tic-toc

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

I thought I will never have anything to contribute to this topic until what happened 2 days ago.

This guy was standing next to me in the bus. When I found a seat by the corridor, he quickly stood adjacent to me touching my shoulder with his crotch. On and off, it lasted for about 10 minutes. Molestation only happens to young boys or girls, right?

I had to bite my lips to stop laughing at this ridiculous situation. Old uncle also want!!?? He must be terribly desperate or blind.

well, u sure look like a Hot "old uncle"! That's more manly n such a turn on!

Nowadays,the guys are more sissies,they behave as if they have much to lose or feel extremely proud to be known they are molested. Frankly speaking, I have been molested from young till mid 40's now, from home land to foreign land,do I enjoy it ? No ! Do I complain and make a hoo haa about it like a girl. No, I just take it like a man,nothing for me to lose,at least I still appear attractive to many ,this is not a case of rape, man !

Well, I don't consider the following incident a molestation but an attempt. I have been a curious bi since long, and it happened in a hotel lift in Malaysia. Around 11PM after the dinner that particular night, I was justing waiting for the lift to come down to take me up to my room which I'm sharing with my friend. And I spotted this uncle ( around 40+) waiting for the lift as well. As we both got into the lift, I pressed my floor button and asked the uncle 'which floor?'. He said the same floor as mine and gave Bigg smile in return. I smiled back too, and then I heard something I never heard before. He said, 'very handsome boy' with a big smile again. I smiled back and turned away from him, as if blushing or staring the lift buttons. After few seconds, as I see his face again, he smiled again. By now, I smelled his desires. He asked me whether I'm staying with my friends, and I said it short, 'Yes'. May be a bit scared. Well all happened within in a minute and the lift stopped at my floor. He turned too gentle now, he was guiding me out gently as the door opened. Surprisingly, he again said very very handsome boy with a big smile. And he placed his palm firmly on my left butt, as if gently pushing me out of the lift door. I'm out of my thinking capability then, moved out and greeted him a very good night and walked to my room without turning back. I think he never knew that i really enjoyed the moment when his big palm almost grabbed my whole butt. Nice experience though!

I had a near encounter of a molestation back when I was 15 years old.

I boarded the bus 173 after school, on the way home, the bus was fairly empty which kinda meant everyone on the bus had no reason to "sit together". All except for this chubby uncle (probably in his 50s) who sat next to me, already alarm bells are ringing in my head but I thought nothing of it. He tried to engage conversation with me although I either ignored or just brushed away. He got bolder and said that he has a son in my school, etc - trying to get my attention. It wasn't long before he commented that my bag and books look heavy, and he wants to help me carry them. You can obviously see where this was going because I had my heavy schoolbag and textbooks on my lap. He tried to engage in further "false conversation" and I realized his hand started to move on his on, first on my kneecap and eventually going higher and higher. I was terribly uncomfortable although somewhere deep down, I actually enjoyed it (I haven't come to terms with myself yet at that age).

Fortunately and unfortunately, just as his hand reached my crotch area, my stop was here. I hastily asked for my bag/books back and got off the bus. I was a little dazed by the whole experience.

I still can't forget the creepy look he gave as he watched me got off the bus.

Seems like most of the molesters are uncles?

I got molested yesterday for the first time by a 20+ guy, that tingling feeling is kind of bothering me now... but deep down I know I enjoyed it

• 4 months later...
Guest Guest

Nowadays,the guys are more sissies,they behave as if they have much to lose or feel extremely proud to be known they are molested. Frankly speaking, I have been molested from young till mid 40's now, from home land to foreign land,do I enjoy it ? No ! Do I complain and make a hoo haa about it like a girl. No, I just take it like a man,nothing for me to lose,at least I still appear attractive to many ,this is not a case of rape, man !

You sound like a slut lor. 

We must thank the government for making public transport so crowded that we get molested. 

I get molested everyday if that's the case haha. I always, always keep my hands together in front of me on the handle of my briefcase in the crowded train. Then, there was once, this exec guy in a tight shirt kept pressing his ass against my hands and my chest was rubbing his back. I did not want to be in that situation since I couldn't tell if he was uncomfortable or not but it was so packed, I couldn't move away.

Ended up I just went with it, and good thing my hands were on my briefcase as I had a hardon.

Everyone seems to enjoy getting molested huh..

I did all the molesting when I was younger.

All those juicy young dicks and asses from Pri all the way to tertiary.

Hur hur.

LOl same like you I did most of the molesting to friends when playing ! Like butt grabbing and smacking haha

NeVer got touched before maybe too ugly when I was young lol

Fattie bom bom walk down the street

Guest Drake

I bought a pair of pants yesterday. While trying it on, the male sales assistant was like keep asking how is it and to let him see. I thought he is very helpful so I open the door of the fitting room and told him the size is kinda too big for me. When he reached over to check, the back of his hand brushed over my lower abs (where I got some fine pubes growing all the way to the navel:) and then when he also checked the tag that was hanging in front of my crotch, he actually pressed his finger into my dick! I didn't think about it too much though. Then he got me a smaller size pants, tried it on. Again he was outside asking to let him see and boy he did the same thing! I thought oh okay that was really intentional but hmm I actually like it, and I quickly got a hardon opps lol

Had similar experience once. The sales guy asked me to turn around, inserted two fingers into my back of the pants to check if its too tight. then slowly moved to front.

He came back with another size slight bigger and repeated te same process. Cos it's loose now, his fingers inserted in the pants actually brushed my didi a few times.

And of cos, He closed the sales, i brought 2 pants from him :-)

When i was younger, i was brought into the toilet by the son of my mum's friend, during a visit at their place. He caressed me, kissed me and bj'ed me. He did asked me to bj him too but i refused, thinking its wasn't right and felt awkward, most improtantly, i dun like him. Lol.

Second incident happened inside the train when its all packed in the morning. A guy used his finger and rubbed against my butt. Thinking that i didnt know. But i didnt over reacted. Just dun wana make a scene about it.

Third one was during my secondary school days, after our swimming lesson. Got to know this random indian teen who joined us in our fun in the pool. We went like splashing water at each other, teasing and having fun when i realised this indian a**hole keeps jumping onto my back and riding on my back. Very irritating. Lol. Then after we're done bathing, he came and pulled opened my berms and looked inside, and saying that he's looking at what brand of briefs im wearing. In which is so lame. Damn it. Ha ha.

And the fourth one happened at the same swimming pool(TPY), after our usual training, i went to pee in the cubicle and didnt really lock the door. Then there was this guy, kept walking pass my cubicle, peeping and outta sudden he pushed the door and came in, then saw me inside the "apologized". After that i went out to wash my hands and saw him there at the open shower, wanking himself away and kept looking at my direction. Frankly, i was aroused, but i have to keep it low back then, and i was very new. Don't know how to respond to it. Ha ha.

And the fifth one wasn't really molested, but was like i'm the molester. It happened in my primary school days. Me and my group of friends was like having a bet. Should the one loses, will get "raped" inside the toilet. And i lost. So we went over to the toilet cubicle. I was locked up with one of them, whom was kinda of catch back then. He asked me in a funny way, " How would u like me to rape u?" and started laughing away. I was like pouncing on him, touching his body and groin and i said "this way.". Looking at his face went stunned, i stopped my crazy act and left the cubicle. But at that very moment, my heart was beating hot like crazy!! Saw him again recently at Shanghai Dolly, with a gal. He is a sign on in army, and his body is like so strong and muscular. We chatted and exchanged number. But i guess he's a straight now. Ha ha.

Years ago I was molested by the doctor that examined me for Univ. scholarship.  And he was of a different race.

I was not into gay encounters then but when it came to examining my dick, he had me pull down my pants, had me facing the closed window ( so that the nurse cannot see what was happening should she walked in).  Man, this doctor took at least five minutes fondling me down there, poked his finger deep into my crotch, just between the balls and the dick (supposedly feeling for hermia), probed around with his index finger.  His fingers were also holding my balls.

He was breathing heavily and right close to me.  He pulled back the skin, looked at the dickhead.  I was not even reacting at all.  Looking back, this doctor was a pervert.  Most doctors would not do that today...you pull down the pants, do a couple of quick coughs and the doctor is some distance away.

Why must a person complaining be regarded as being girl-like. And why is it negative to complain like a girl. lol. 

Guest Guest

And the fifth one wasn't really molested, but was like i'm the molester. It happened in my primary school days. Me and my group of friends was like having a bet. Should the one loses, will get "raped" inside the toilet. And i lost. So we went over to the toilet cubicle. I was locked up with one of them, whom was kinda of catch back then. He asked me in a funny way, " How would u like me to rape u?" and started laughing away. I was like pouncing on him, touching his body and groin and i said "this way.". Looking at his face went stunned, i stopped my crazy act and left the cubicle. But at that very moment, my heart was beating hot like crazy!! Saw him again recently at Shanghai Dolly, with a gal. He is a sign on in army, and his body is like so strong and muscular. We chatted and exchanged number. But i guess he's a straight now. Ha ha.

OMG, you played Raping! game in primary school and you already know how to hump someone from behind?  In primary school, I only know that the prince and princess would have kids just be sleeping on the same bed.  hahahahha

• 4 months later...
On 4/14/2013 at 8:36 AM, Drake said:

I bought a pair of pants yesterday. While trying it on, the male sales assistant was like keep asking how is it and to let him see. I thought he is very helpful so I open the door of the fitting room and told him the size is kinda too big for me. When he reached over to check, the back of his hand brushed over my lower abs (where I got some fine pubes growing all the way to the navel:) and then when he also checked the tag that was hanging in front of my crotch, he actually pressed his finger into my dick! I didn't think about it too much though. Then he got me a smaller size pants, tried it on. Again he was outside asking to let him see and boy he did the same thing! I thought oh okay that was really intentional but hmm I actually like it, and I quickly got a hardon opps lol

Omg! 

Edited by deepdiggin

Years ago I was molested by the doctor that examined me for Univ. scholarship. And he was of a different race.

I was not into gay encounters then but when it came to examining my dick, he had me pull down my pants, had me facing the closed window ( so that the nurse cannot see what was happening should she walked in). Man, this doctor took at least five minutes fondling me down there, poked his finger deep into my crotch, just between the balls and the dick (supposedly feeling for hermia), probed around with his index finger. His fingers were also holding my balls.

He was breathing heavily and right close to me. He pulled back the skin, looked at the dickhead. I was not even reacting at all. Looking back, this doctor was a pervert. Most doctors would not do that today...you pull down the pants, do a couple of quick coughs and the doctor is some distance away.

well what can u do? if he fail your medical then your scholarship will fly away

• 1 month later...

Just now I was on the bus again. This time the bus is packed like a sardine. THere is this married chn guy whom i saw when queuing up. Then, coincidentally after boarding the bus, I was standing next to him because he didnt move in. By the time i board the bus, it was really packed. Again, my hand was close to his uhmmmm, groin lah.... As you know the bus is always jerky, and I couldnt balance well in the bus, his crotch and my hands came into contact throughout the bus journey. I could feel him getting hard. But i didnt dare do much rubbing. Just let the bus journey bumpiness takes its course and let my hand and his crotch freely bump into each other based on fate.... I really enjoyed the journey when the bus made a turn, i literally pressed against his crotch because there was nothing that I could grab hold of. One of the longest intimate bus journey....

when will u be in a bus or mrt again ? i oso hope can get ur hand on my crotch...hahah

hope can meet u one day in mrt or bus

actually mouth and hand not so tired... more like fatigue from lack of sleep because some nights i service as many as 3-4 horny army boys. for those interested to read more of my sexual escapades u r welcome to log on to www.asiandaydreaming.blogspot.com and be a follower. also can leave your comments there. lots of nude photos too.

hope to get ur service leh!

I was rubbed three times already.. after gym went into sauna, (second time), a chinese guy sat beside me and suddenly rub my dick. and then he started licking my nipple and shoulder...at the end i cum...

anyhow, the third experience is a bit horrible...one guy grab and play my dick and another one come to kiss me and wan to lick my dick. becoz i was so scared and frightened...so at the end, i've protected my dick from being licked by him. at that moment, one of them also kept on kissing my hand and even armpit...

I was rubbed three times already.. after gym went into sauna, (second time), a chinese guy sat beside me and suddenly rub my dick. and then he started licking my nipple and shoulder...at the end i cum...

anyhow, the third experience is a bit horrible...one guy grab and play my dick and another one come to kiss me and wan to lick my dick. becoz i was so scared and frightened...so at the end, i've protected my dick from being licked by him. at that moment, one of them also kept on kissing my hand and even armpit...

yours is gang rape without penetration, not a subtle molest...

Too bad i dun take train during peak hours, no such chance.. only rmb many years back was sitting in a bus, den this uncle like press his crotch on my shoulder. Den when i no response he press n rub some more. of cos by then he has got hard.

You have a choice. Cum cum, pls feel free to join the majority no need to be shy. He he.

The government allowed gay spas to fulfil a special need...no need to do it in swimming pool shower rooms, in backlanes, to molest others, etc.  And there are many choices of spas.  No one has ever being arrested in a gay spa for molest...everyone knows what are these places for.  And everyone can move away or be firm in refusing a persistent follower.

And the government knows about the dozens of home-based massages or outcall masseurs.  The happy ending, the urut massage, etc. are also part of the package of services.  And no gay masseur has ever been arrested for molesting a patron or vice versa.  Gay masseurs are there to meet our needs too.

But if arrested for exposure or molest, then be aware that your life is probably ruined. 

As a digression, just watch the news on the parade of those straights who had sex with the underaged prostitutes.  Their lives are ruined and maybe shortened due to the stress and shame. 

Too bad i dun take train during peak hours, no such chance.. only rmb many years back was sitting in a bus, den this uncle like press his crotch on my shoulder. Den when i no response he press n rub some more. of cos by then he has got hard.

wah how come i dun get such experience, im not bad looking le :P

• 2 weeks later...

those interested to read more of my sexual escapades u r welcome to log on to www.asiandaydreaming.blogspot.com and be a follower. also can leave your comments there. lots of nude photos too.

Cant access. Error return said is by invitation only. Why do you restrict? Like that you wouldn't get alot of traffic.

• 3 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Molested / Touched In Public or Private + Profile Of Molester + More men and boys fall prey to molesters but many choose to keep mum(compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.