Male HQ

Molested / Touched In Public or Private + Profile Of Molester + More men and boys fall prey to molesters but many choose to keep mum(compiled)

Guest guest

Guest Cute Guy

hey BuffGWM,

i think i may be the guy that u are rubbing yr crotch against my crack. drop me a note at simplemexyz@hotmail.com and let's meet up for chat?

cheers

My experience happened on a crowded MRT train earlier in the year. It was peak hour and I got on at Raffles Place. At Raffles City a really big crowd got on and it was really packed. A cute guys butt was pressing against my groin. The pressure of his cheek against my cock was making me hard. I was sure he was moving his arse about more than necessary. He then move a little so my cock was pressing against his crack! At the next station a lot of people got off for the interchange so I moved back a little as we had more space. To my surprise he move back too so we continued to rub against each other. We continued until I got off a couple of stops later.

Hhmm... I can't help but wonder... if the guy was fat with a huge beer belly, then I think the guy's belly will be rubbing on your back rather than his huge hard on rubbing on your butt isn't it??? This is puzzling, in fact....

that uncle was standing in an awkward slanted position, purposely "stick" out his crotch area... disgusting...

erm... that's 1 way to console myself... but wouldn't it be better if is a young, hot and cute guy "molesting" me instead? hahaha... then I wouldn't be complaining le... hahahahhaha

What if the other party is older than you, but still hot and cute? :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest Trainee

older ok. but how much older? hahaha.

Hi kee-hsiao, you said that you "saw the guy that stood behind me was having an extremely huge hard on". If you can notice this ("EXTREMELY HUGE" hard on), then other MRT passengers standing around you can also see right? The uncle not embarrassed meh?

how abt more than 10 yrs older? I got to know this guy who's oledi in his late 30s but he looks like in his late 20s!

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Hi kee-hsiao, you said that you "saw the guy that stood behind me was having an extremely huge hard on". If you can notice this ("EXTREMELY HUGE" hard on), then other MRT passengers standing around you can also see right? The uncle not embarrassed meh?

apparently he like dun care or can't be bothered who saw his hard on. even the ah neh standing next to him saw and pretended not seeing.

apparently he like dun care or can't be bothered who saw his hard on. even the ah neh standing next to him saw and pretended not seeing.

Ooohhh... one big man-pervert on the loose....

XD

ya!!! felt so violated. but wad to do? when rushing to work, no choice even if the train super pack.

Hm... enjoy the moment while it lasts, I guess?

Whether nice-looking or not, decide later.... XD

Your story seemed too good to be true...how did you manage to get a hair dryer in school??

He mentioned air-dryer not hair-dryer. i believe its those for hot air blower for hands.

After reading about this topic, chose a packed train purposely to work today. Chance has it that a quite good looking guy came into the cabin in Khatib and stand right in front of me. As the train move, I keep having my hand brushing against his crotch area. No respond nor resistant from him. He just continue to text his hp. After YCH, both of us had to shift and lose the advantage position. He got off at Orchard.

Wow, what a great start to a morning.

juz got rubbed on my butt this morning in an extremely packed mrt train to work. initially, i tot the "thing" pushing against my butt was the knuckles as usually guys will hold their briefcase in front. but when there were space for me to shift aside, i saw the guy that stood behind me was having an extremely huge hard on and the thing was, the guy (middle age uncle) was NOT cute and was fat with huge beer belly... sad...

wow middle age uncle i like......

Guest nice cute guy

met this cute young guy this morning when he boarded the crowded mrt in tiong bahru middle cabin about 820am. ad train was packed, my crotch was tightly pressed against his canal between his tight bubbly bums. i was having a hard on throughout the ride as the train jerks forward & back. he did not retaliate & i totally luv my ride. too bad he alighted at raffles place

Guest Guest1965

I once board a double decker, since my car's in workshop. Down compartment few seats so went up and sitted myself at the rear. The top was was quite empty except for another middle age guy and 2 market aunties at the middle and front. Beside me at the other corner in front of my row, there's this young student in JC uniform was rubbing his crotch, clearly hidden behind his bagpack. Can see him behaving strangely. Lucky for him, i am queer, if i am a straight guy, either he will be reported or be exposed in stomp.

I once board a double decker, since my car's in workshop. Down compartment few seats so went up and sitted myself at the rear. The top was was quite empty except for another middle age guy and 2 market aunties at the middle and front. Beside me at the other corner in front of my row, there's this young student in JC uniform was rubbing his crotch, clearly hidden behind his bagpack. Can see him behaving strangely. Lucky for him, i am queer, if i am a straight guy, either he will be reported or be exposed in stomp.

Uncle, that was me. i cannot tahan after seeing your hairy legs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest Regular MRT Commuter

Hi, just wonder any more updates or interesting encounter recently of being molested/caressed by someone in the crowded mrt or bus? Its so crowded in mrt this days...looking forward to hear interesting story. :)

Guest Peace55

Haha you could meet up to get on train n molest each other :)

I want also (but not by ah pek) le

I got molested too even Uncle is not spared hor! The wait at the Raffles Place East to West line platform was so crowded make u wonder how u gonna get into the next train that cums along. Finally the train came and iu manage to squeese myself in and not long someone was behind me. I could the warm of his crotch resting on my butt. You can imagine when the train move along he was rubbing against my butt but too bad i got off the next stop. Didnt dare to look back to see who was it.

I got molested too even Uncle is not spared hor! The wait at the Raffles Place East to West line platform was so crowded make u wonder how u gonna get into the next train that cums along. Finally the train came and iu manage to squeese myself in and not long someone was behind me. I could the warm of his crotch resting on my butt. You can imagine when the train move along he was rubbing against my butt but too bad i got off the next stop. Didnt dare to look back to see who was it.

LOL!

I was playing restaurant story on my hp taking train from cityhall towards joo koon when i felt my dick being squeezed!

FYI I i usually wear black office pants and my dick is usually placed pointing towards left or right ( as opposed to some ppl putting it facing the ground) cos i find it more comfortable.

Then during the 3 stop trip the unknown person kept running his finger(s?) left-right along my dick (cos it got hard from the squeeze and was rather visible). unfortunately i had to get down at tanjong pagar n didnt get the chance to see whose hand it was.

Next time this happens I'm definitely gonna grab onto that hand! =)

Guest discreet exec

im an exec staying in tiong bahru. every morning took the train from tiong bahru to raffles pl. sometmes very packed and hv to squeeze my dick between some guy's butt. nice feeling. wonder which mrt cabin is packed with cute guys every morning? care to share?

Guest Bimarriedtampchn

I was molested twice yesterday n today. Yesterday was in Tamp interchange food court. Was walking along the food stalls then one tall guy used the back of his palm to brush against my crotch when he walked past me. It's not accidental I can feel. From his dressing can tell he is gay. Then this morning on train from city hall to north. One guy board from Dhoby Ghaut. I was standing next to train door n when he entered the train I already stood close to the glass panel to allow commuters to move in but his hand purposely brush against my crotch. Then he even pretend to adjust his zip while looking at the reflection to see if I will look at him. Wah lau.

I was molested twice yesterday n today. Yesterday was in Tamp interchange food court. Was walking along the food stalls then one tall guy used the back of his palm to brush against my crotch when he walked past me. It's not accidental I can feel. From his dressing can tell he is gay. Then this morning on train from city hall to north. One guy board from Dhoby Ghaut. I was standing next to train door n when he entered the train I already stood close to the glass panel to allow commuters to move in but his hand purposely brush against my crotch. Then he even pretend to adjust his zip while looking at the reflection to see if I will look at him. Wah lau.

You're a married man. Don't be Narcissistic and think too much.

Guest matured40

while reading this posting something just came to my mind that thought i can share this .... 2 years back i believe there was this public holiday on monday and i was in JB in the morning and was comin back sg on that day.

As sual or unusually it was extreme pack with people it takes me an hour to get my passport stamped and went to the bus stopping area where every one was pushing each other to get in to the bus and accidentally i was infront of a nice tall chinese boy believe he is singaporean and must be seving the NS ..... seeing him i get little notti and purposely try to take the advantage of the crowd to touch him and suprisingly i was shocked to feel his hardon in my hands and he purpoely give acces in that crowd for me to enjoy squeesing and rubbing his crotch...... in time before we could catch the bs he bend down to give me a peg of kiss on me head discretely like thanking me to keep him occupied with this crowd heheee.......

till date it was a sweet memory to me

gosh..reading all these gave me a huge hardon...i mean, sorry but im fantasizing what if it happened to me. must be really coincidental to have a hot guy and you together and the chances that he doesnt mind being touch OR that he loves to touch lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, n00b here. Been lurking around for quite some time, though.

A few days ago, I noticed that some train compartments have more hunks than others. I have since tested the same compartments a number of times, and so far, my daily trip to work has proven to be more palatable. (Maybe it's the psychological thing, that people of certain demographics may have the tendency to rush to middle platform, some to the end, and so forth? Maybe. Maybe not.)

Or maybe we can decide and pick our own BW compartment where we can molest each other. :P

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

Hi, n00b here. Been lurking around for quite some time, though.

A few days ago, I noticed that some train compartments have more hunks than others. I have since tested the same compartments a number of times, and so far, my daily trip to work has proven to be more palatable. (Maybe it's the psychological thing, that people of certain demographics may have the tendency to rush to middle platform, some to the end, and so forth? Maybe. Maybe not.)

Or maybe we can decide and pick our own BW compartment where we can molest each other. :P

Beware, there are CCTV cameras installed on the train carriages...

• 2 weeks later...

Real Encounter

It was a Sunday evening,I going to Bugis on the MRT from JE to meet a friend.

When I got onto the train, I got a seat near the entrance.Then 3 guys came onboard just as the door is about to close. They stand in front of me even when there are 3 seat available on the opposite side of the train cabin.

Initially, They are just being annoying by talking loudly among themselves.Even the foreign worker uncle sitting beside me in the corner seem annoyed by their presence.

Just as the train approaches Clementi, The guy in the middle(M) started making slight thrusting movement with his hip and the guy on the left side (L) of M place his hand on M's crotch. Maybe it is just a coincidence, I thought to myself.

The MRT became crowded after Clementi station as there are a lot of passengers coming into the train. The 3 guy start to stand even closer to me which is strange because other passenger would normally move toward the interior of the MRT cabin.

As the train approaches BVista, M start to gyrate his hip again and place his hand on his crotch while on the phone and the guy on the right of M start to rub his calf against my shin.This is definitely not a coincident now.

As luck would have it a lady who was carrying her daughter enter the cabin when The train reached RH and I give up the seat to her and move toward the opposite end of the cabin as far away from the 3 guys as possible.

Anyway that day is still nice because I meet up with a cute bear that day and had a nice dinner date :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just last monday, I was going back from work via mrt. At dhoby ghaut a young, dyed-golden hair chub came in and stood beside me, playing with his phone. He was wearing a pretty hugging business pants. There was the occasional glance at me even when he was playing a game on his phone. As i was going about my own business thinking about my work-related stuff, he started changing his posture and position. That was when I saw that he had a bulging erection and not afraid to show the bulge. Talk about the power of fantasy! I am a guy in my 40s and it is good to feel that somebody my age can get a young soul excited! LOL.

It just happened this morning. I took the mrt from yishun to raffles place. the train was packed all way and i was standing near the two-seaters. this young guy came in from bishan station and our eyes met when he entered. he slowly moved and stood beside me. occassionally, i felt his hand brushed my buttock. each time i turned and he smiled. i realized that he also alighted at raffles place station. he walked, turned and looked at me. as i was still early, i followed. we ended up in the toilet jerking off each other. we'll meet again during lunch :-D

It just happened this morning. I took the mrt from yishun to raffles place. the train was packed all way and i was standing near the two-seaters. this young guy came in from bishan station and our eyes met when he entered. he slowly moved and stood beside me. occassionally, i felt his hand brushed my buttock. each time i turned and he smiled. i realized that he also alighted at raffles place station. he walked, turned and looked at me. as i was still early, i followed. we ended up in the toilet jerking off each other. we'll meet again during lunch :-D

wow...

Guest Alpha83

Cool! I wished I had such luck :)

i work at rp too, wanna meet up?

My experience is not exactly molested in packed MRT or bus, but I still feel like sharing. I was in a shop recently looking at the shelves trying to pick something when I felt some1 touching my ass... turned my head around to look and to my horror, it was a kid! Aged around 8-10. Now, I would have dusted this matter off thinking kids that age don't know what they are doing but this particular one, he knew exactly what he was doing cos he said 好摸 (nice to touch in Mandarin) continued touching and gave me a smile. I moved myself to the side to stop him from touching and gave him an angry look. Then, his mother came and pulled him away...didn't even apologised to me though I know this probably is not the 1st time her son did that to strangers. I was trying to think why me? I wasn't wearing anything cute or outlandish that would attract the kid's attention to make him wanna touch, it was just a plain black pants I wear to work everyday. Really feel angry and violated cos kids can get away with anything :swear:

My experience is not exactly molested in packed MRT or bus, but I still feel like sharing. I was in a shop recently looking at the shelves trying to pick something when I felt some1 touching my ass... turned my head around to look and to my horror, it was a kid! Aged around 8-10. Now, I would have dusted this matter off thinking kids that age don't know what they are doing but this particular one, he knew exactly what he was doing cos he said 好摸 (nice to touch in Mandarin) continued touching and gave me a smile. I moved myself to the side to stop him from touching and gave him an angry look. Then, his mother came and pulled him away...didn't even apologised to me though I know this probably is not the 1st time her son did that to strangers. I was trying to think why me? I wasn't wearing anything cute or outlandish that would attract the kid's attention to make him wanna touch, it was just a plain black pants I wear to work everyday. Really feel angry and violated cos kids can get away with anything :swear:

Probably because u have a roundish butt? :lol:

One experience of mine is when I was about to get to the MRT, I was sms-ing with someone and smiled and kinda hummed a song, and when I looked up, my eyes met with another pair of eyes. That guy thought that I was smiling at him purposedly and he followed me back into the MRT he just got out of...then I figured it out and I interchanged (I was heading to Somerset to meet someone) he followed again! And it was peak hour so the MRT was really really packed, I thought I was lucky enough to be able to jump into the cabin as the last passenger but the persistent guy pushed me from behind and remained in that position all the while. The train kinda moved and I lost balance. He stopped me from falling but he touched inappropriate place! The train finally reached somerset and I quickly ran to the escalator to lose him. The guy was shorter than me at least by 15cm, dark skin, skinny, and looked like a thug.

Another experience was when I was kinda drunk in taboo, I was on the dancefloor and there were many people, all my friends went home at 2AM, then this small younger guy (I bet he's barely 20yo) pushed his body against mine from behind and started to run his hands all over me (I did let some other guys do that but they're hot and they know limits) then I turned around to see who's doing it to find a short guy with naughty boy look dancing like a horny rabbit in my front. It was very disturbing. I slowly tried to run from him and succeeded.

Guys won't make you happy, they only make you high.

I had the chance to experience this around last week.

I was on my way back from work. In the middle of the compartment, there was this decent-looking guy (not really my cup of tea actually), probably in his late twenties. Five or six stations later, he moved towards the MRT door so I opened a way. He slipped in between me and another guy, but it was really packed so he couldn't move any further, hence my manhood came in contact with his butt for about one full minute before the train stops. I got hard, of course, and I believe he could feel it growing. :P

I wonder if he was deliberate. He could've waited for awhile since he had a little bit of room, whereas the space I could open for him was really narrow. I'd trade to be in his position, though, to be hamburgered so neatly. The guy in front of him was quite hot moreso.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

• G_M changed the title to Molested / Touched In Public or Private + Profile Of Molester + More men and boys fall prey to molesters but many choose to keep mum(compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.