Male HQ

Shorts Discussion + Shorts Fetish (Compiled) [No Narcissistic Post Allowed!]

Guest FBT

Guest Ethan

I'm an exchange student. I saw many singaporean guys in their black short, which I believe is from their JC/army. Do you guys know where to buy this kind of short. Thanks!

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Guest Ethan said:

I'm an exchange student. I saw many singaporean guys in their black short, which I believe is from their JC/army. Do you guys know where to buy this kind of short. Thanks!

Why do you want to wear these shorts? These shorts are for army men. Men who served the SAF! Its a previledge to wear these shorts. Men who did not serve NS shoule not wear these shorts as its an honour for us to wear these shorts. We wear them with pride and honour!

1 hour ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Wear shorts Outside very easy zao Geng when you open legs Wide wide 

For guys to Zao Geng is normal... as long as you are wearing undies inside...

1 hour ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Wear shorts Outside very easy zao Geng when you open legs Wide wide 

Ok mah, then we have more people here to share their stories under the "Incidental/Accidental Exposure" thread? Haha.   :D

* to thread starter - you could also try to buy it through the various online stores?

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Guest Guest
2 minutes ago, sphere said:

Ok mah, then we have more people here to share their stories under the "Incidental/Accidental Exposure" thread? Haha.   :D

* to thread starter - you could also try to buy it through the various online stores?

Please do not encourage TS. These shorts are issued by SAF. Is it even legal for TS to wear these shorts if he is not an NS men? These shorts are part of the army uniform!

1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

Please do not encourage TS. These shorts are issued by SAF. Is it even legal for TS to wear these shorts if he is not an NS men? These shorts are part of the army uniform!

Huh? When I said online stores - that would be commercial ones, not the JCs nor NS Men ones wor.

Besides, he was asking about "this kind of black shorts" eh, so could be just similar and not exactly the same as those army shorts.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

3 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

FBT Lo 

zao Geng ok but recently a lot of them go commando inside. 

yea, got to see quite a number of guys in FBT shorts in commando... guess weather too hot n humid, so best is to just put on shorts n nothing inside..

some even wear white which can actually see their cocks too

Last time they used to sell the FBT shorts where the cutting was pretty revealing  :D

But I notice that these past few years, the FBT shorts seem to be longer and more loose-fitting. 

They don't seem to make the short and tight ones anymore.

Same with the Umbro shorts. They seem to have phased out the shorter, tighter ones. The current ones are longer and looser.

• Guest locked and locked this topic
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone kinda like the new SAF black general PT shorts as compared to the old one?

Honestly it kinda turns me on whenever I saw any guys wearing that. But where do they get S size? As those I see from them wearing looks like S size to me and e-mart is only selling at M size and above -.-

The new sizing is different.

The old S size is like the new M size

The old M size is like the new L size

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24-hour Hotline: 1800 221 4444 or pat@sos.org.sg.
Institute of Mental Health’s 24-hour Hotline: 6389 2222
Care Corner Counselling Centre (English and Mandarin): 6353 1180
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800 283 7019

On 11/20/2018 at 8:12 PM, zackywacky said:

Plain black shorts, high cut and normal cut.

I always wear the high cut for runs and gyms.

Now saf PT shorts got high cut? So sexy.

• 6 months later...
Guest Try and see
16 hours ago, dragon80 said:

Anyone still jog topless in ocs shorts?

Not topless but one time near Buona Vista I saw a young guy jogging in full OCS PT kit.

Damn hot!! The OCS PT shorts are really damn short!  :twisted:

Guest Try and see
6 hours ago, dragon80 said:

Navy running shorts sexy also, saw some fit topless dragonboaters wore on land trainings but only navy 11b can buy at emart 

Yeah! 

The RSN PT shorts are sexier than the SAF one!

Last time I went to a navy camp for a course. I wanted to use the chance to buy their shorts and no.3 pants, but they didn't let me buy their clothing items unless you were one of their navy staff or NSF. Seems like their control is pretty strict.

Tried asking a random NSF to buy for me from their emart but he refused  :angry2:

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Stanley50 changed the title to FBT Shorts
  • G_M changed the title to Guy in Super short sport shorts
3 hours ago, Stanley50 said:

Lately, I’ve been seeing more and more guys in Super short sport shorts. Not sure if that’s the new trend..

This trend makes sense in hot Singapore.  Should be optimum for running skirt less,  especially for young guys with nice buns.  :thumb:

That is if the person want to become famous and get hate mails and hate comments. Wearing this in general public will cause stir in Singapore. Prepare get stomped... 

Guest Psychologist
10 hours ago, Stanley50 said:

Lately, I’ve been seeing more and more guys in Super short sport shorts. Not sure if that’s the new trend..

36454C02-ABAD-4B82-A515-FED1BAC8B5D7.jpeg

Do not ignore small little signs like this that screamed depression in a person. 

1 hour ago, Guest So revealing said:

So revealing 

is it allowed in conservative Singapore? 
it’s like underwear or swimming trunk and you are polluting those young kids! 

glad that there is 1 person in BW that shares same thoughts and deep thinking as I. Society in singapore is going towards this dangerous trend. Woman are now accepting demin shorts that are so short their buttoks are half exposed, their front part is now a V shape against their virgiana. Now as evidence from this revealing picture is spreading to the male population.

What affects and effects will this have on children? Will children think this is right dressing. We should all have deep thoughts and debates on this subject so that we will learn about this as it could have underlying issues.

I am a problem solver and would prevent problems from escalating before it happens therefore I would urge the government to clam down on such degrading dressing as we have to protect our children, our future generation and our Nation!

• G_M changed the title to Shorts Discussion + Shorts Fetish (Compiled) [No Narcissistic Post Allowed!]
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.