Male HQ

Shorts Discussion + Shorts Fetish (Compiled) [No Narcissistic Post Allowed!]

Guest FBT

Guest maxiplay
Does anyone know any place that is nice to take a walk in fbts at night? With few people around

yes, I always do walk about at my heartland mall or even for wait for fun time....

Guest fbtshorts

I feel very shy. I love wearing fbt shorts. I have about 20 pairs in different colors and sizes. Sometimes I walk about in them at night and when I see someone I will turn and hurriedly walk away. Esp if it's girls in fbts. Always give me a hardon. Just walking about in fbts with no undies makes me very hard already

Guest exhibitionist
so u guys cut of the lining???. its my first time wearing those army wans and i aldeady feel so weird HAHAHA!! its like just a piece of cloth..and if without that lining...omg.. any hardon would be so openly public.
now the army short material is much softer and not thick with wide opening, i has cut away the lining so that can expose my asset while sitting. :thumb:

Guest maxiplay
now the army short material is much softer and not thick with wide opening, i has cut away the lining so that can expose my asset while sitting. :thumb:

O really!!!??? then I must do a kit-xhange liao ^ ^

yes very very open...i think the lining is alright.

but gosh...without the lining...sitting down already expose EVERYTHING...

like my butt is so visible just sitting down already...

Edited by birth_ave

Guest exhibitionist

when i stay in camp i always wear it to sleep and will exposed, got one time my bunk mate saw it and come fondle my cock as he cannot tahan bcos my cock was hardon during the sleep....... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Guest guest

I went to Giant IMM a few weeks ago and I noticed they placed the ladies 'GINO' shorts at the mens section . Its not FBT but just telling if anyone is interested to add it into their collections. The material is thinner and more translucent compared to the GINO mens one and I think it costs $8. There's red, white and blue. I think if you wear the white one, people can see the shape of the lining from the back. Haha.

Guest maxiplay

I owned two pair of the GINO shorts,, one blue on black. ya, the material really thin and more translucent after a few time of wash, I bought the S black,but seen like the S are smaller then fbt S, look like XS for me... but is cool when I wear it as my sleepwear, like to touch on my butt when wear on, eventually...... hardon and jerk it till cum on it ^ ^

Guest runfree

Asics shorts Small is smaller than FBT xs. i like freeballing with no inner lining, cock bulge and butt showing. makes me feel hot n horny. Got molested n jerked off a few times by passers by after jogging..

Guest maxiplay
Asics shorts Small is smaller than FBT xs. i like freeballing with no inner lining, cock bulge and butt showing. makes me feel hot n horny. Got molested n jerked off a few times by passers by after jogging..

i have 1 pair black and orange trim line Asics S, very small but nice to touch on and see the buige very clear, i keep the lining, really can show the butt cheek :)

Guest menmenasia
My only black squarish FBT running bermudas have pockets ... The curved sides super short running shorts have no pockets ...

Do you know where to buy FBT running shorts which only got one backpocket? and the logo is name FBT with white circle surrounding on to it

Guest MEDIC

I have fbt/nylon shorts that is so short its impossible to wear in the public without underwear because there is a chance my brother will peak out. So i only wear it at home.

Guest Peek A Boo

Just wore my fbt for a run this evening. was soaking wet with my sweat, and bits of my precum. Lotsa guys enjoyed watching it, and I know they were turned on by the way they peeked....

Guest maxiplay
What are the small pockets in front for? I am intrigued. Where to find these shorts?

thiis kind very old design ald, is make from normal cloth metirial, square cutting, not hot as the curve type.....

Guest fbt lover

wear my lime green fbt shorts for dinner downstair without inner lining and underwear....

my erect cock is so obvious under the fbt, make me even more horny and harder...

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Guest maxiplay
wear my lime green fbt shorts for dinner downstair without inner lining and underwear.... my erect cock is so obvious under the fbt, make me even more horny and harder... :oops: :oops: :oops:

come i help u to cool down your erect cock :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Runfree, I totally agree with you. I started with FBT when I was a student, now I'm into other brands, like Asics, more fitting and makes your muscular legs more desirable and musculine. Somehow althought FBT seem more conservative at the split and uses more material (read cover more) it looks more feminine as compared to brands like Asics. Just sharing my 2 cents worth.

Guest Flaunting fbt

Fbt shorts can be found at giant hypermart or Carrefour, plenty of colours and choice. For Asics, u can find them at the store in marina. All similar nylon material, u will like them. If u have a cost constraint, go for fbt.

• Stanley50 changed the title to FBT Shorts
  • G_M changed the title to Shorts Discussion + Shorts Fetish (Compiled) [No Narcissistic Post Allowed!]
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.