Male HQ

Shorts Discussion + Shorts Fetish (Compiled) [No Narcissistic Post Allowed!]

Guest FBT

Are you a female? And why dont you ask your bf to squeeze your nice butt real hard, ask his hand to go into the shorts and to the inner lining, then start squeezing your sexy butt..

hmm.. come to think of it, "Flaunt fbt" could be a girl. But i'm open to bi-play ;-)

Guest Fbt flaunt

hmm.. come to think of it, "Flaunt fbt" could be a girl. But i'm open to bi-play ;-)

I am definitely not a female, but straight looking male. I am just describing my fetish in deeper detail:)

Anyway, I am sure you all enjoy the same kind of fantasies here. Just wonder anyone in this forum has ever organised an fbt meet up.

Anyway, I am sure you all enjoy the same kind of fantasies here. Just wonder anyone in this forum has ever organised an fbt meet up.

have, i believe "asics7" "maxiplay" n me keen to meet for play, but here do not allow post personal ads, wait uncle guchi will suspend us or bann us then not gd already, why not we pm each other better, if no pm, then email lo, maxiplay already gena suspend 3 weeks due to post personal ads, very scary........ :whistle: :whistle: so better pm or email the meet up session better..... hehehe :clap: :clap:

Guest thenooblalala

Today a girl in the bus with the hottest pink fbt I could find. She accidentally sat on my leg in the bus..i gave it a good rub and squeeze, and she smiled. Then she just sat next to me, and some of her fbt was on my hand. I squeezed it more, and then she touched my leg. As we happened to get down at the same stop, I touched her butt one .ore time before heading home.

Guest thenooblalala

Shorts fetish tomorrow 2 o'clock at the bus stop got a hot nanyang high girl either in a sexy skirt ot fbt shorts. Take any bus that she does. Start rubbing her butt and you will have pleasure.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cactus

Just bought my joe snyder running shorts (black). But reluctant in it cos i freeball and it envelops my package. Very obvious. Somemore the shorts so small if I wear long shirt it looks like never wear anything underneath.

Sell it to me, if you do not want it. ;)

Guest cactus

i gave it a good rub and squeeze, and she smiled. Then she just sat next to me, and some of her fbt was on my hand. I squeezed it more, and then she touched my leg. As we happened to get down at the same stop, I touched her butt one .ore time before heading home.

What good rub and squeeze? Can elaborate?

Guest maxiplay
Today a girl in the bus with the hottest pink fbt I could find. She accidentally sat on my leg in the bus..i gave it a good rub and squeeze, and she smiled. Then she just sat next to me, and some of her fbt was on my hand. I squeezed it more, and then she touched my leg. As we happened to get down at the same stop, I touched her butt one .ore time before heading home.
有影冇???

Guest Fbt at ecp

Was in east coast running earlier. Saw so many guys running in the translucent fbt shorts. Although they were sweaty and looked serious in their run, some of them have their eyes gazing when they run past other guys.

Looks like east coast is a place for checking out good stuff heh! How nice if I can jack off with one of these nylon loving dudes.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fbt for guys

Just wore my silky fbts shorts for a run. Was drenched in sweat when I finished. Walked into macs at east coast to get a drink, and had so many guy staring at my see through shorts. They seem to like what they see!

Anyone of you out there like to see guys in these fbts?

Guest Fbt for guys

Actually it is not too sexy if it is purely used for running. The shorts were meant for sports in the first place. The nylon material is supposed to wick off the sweat. I like the translucency though.

Guest maxiplay
There're having sales the last time I went, from 20% - 40%, limited items though. Not sure whether it's still on.

yes, is still on, try nike tempo shorts from mens, the previous batch also in short lenght, ^ ^ short enough to expose the butt cheek ^ ^

Hi guys as U all know FBT Shorts has very delicate satin material. How do you guys wash it? Is it by machine or handwash. I have 5 shorts but after washing I notice rough patches and little thread like dots all over the shorts. I wonder r there any difference with the girls fbt and guys. Cause I went to giant 2 years ago I bought from the girls section. All the shorts were fine but I buy from the guys section its the same material and curve cut but it become like this after few washes. Anyone knows y? Thanks

Guest Garfield

Have one lime green FBT short with the liner removed.

Have tried wearing it when going for my night cycling and going downstair (going commando under it few times).

Always feel that it grabs too much attention, esp. from all those aunties and uncles, they will look at you like you are a pervert.

Maybe I'm too skinny and tall (60kg, 1.78m), so the shorts look even shorter on me.

Guest Fbt for guys

U need to hand wash it. Do not put them into the washing machine as the material will fray after a few washes. Just rinse it with soap powder, and hang dry after.

For added softness and silkiness, I use softlan. This will last u through many more wears.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Fbt hunger

Just went downstairs to get dinner in my fbt shorts. It was raining heavily. Hence I got drenched. My white fbt became like a see through translucent shorts, and I could see some guys staring at my bulge. in fact I did not wear an extra pair of underwear, and the shape of my cock head was so obvious. But it felt really good having so many guys staring. Their eyes seem so hungry for my meat. Weeee

Guest Fbt hunger

Just went downstairs to get dinner in my fbt shorts. It was raining heavily. Hence I got drenched. My white fbt became like a see through translucent shorts, and I could see some guys staring at my bulge. in fact I did not wear an extra pair of underwear, and the shape of my cock head was so obvious. But it felt really good having so many guys staring. Their eyes seem so hungry for my meat. Weeee

u think too much... they are probably wondering "what the F is wrong with this guy?!!?!?!"

Guest maxiplay

ya, 想太多了!!!! 暴露狂!!!! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Hi All Recently I posted about FBT shorts material but I used the search function I cant find it at all.

Here is what happen I bought Few FBT Shorts from giant recently Its the curve cut but at the mens section when I wash a few times alot of small thread and it becomes rough start to appear at the middle. But when I went to the girls section to buy FBT I used for 2 years dont have any problem at all. Im still wondering I thought its unisex so how come got girls and guys FBT at giant. It seems that the girls 1 is softer and look sexier.

And Lastly Anyone loves to just use FBT shorts and cum? To me its the best Masturbating tool haha

Guest White crust on fbt

Fbt shorts need to be hand washed, and treated gently. We never machine wash silk or nylon material. Else, the threading will just fray or you will get what you call cotton balls.

Yes I think fbt shorts are just one of the best for sex, foreplay and masturbation. Just that you will take some time to wash off the sperm. If not cleaned properly, there will be white crust showing, and some guys deliberately leave it there to signal carnal attraction. I am one :P

Hi Guys What is the Difference between the guys and Girls FBT shorts?

Is it the material and the length is shorter ?

I always go to giant to buy curve cut but its at guys section but then I walked past female section also saw got but dare not buy

I keep getting weird stares If I attempt to take a few from girls section LOL

Guest maxiplay

that no different for fbt, is just ppl make different from guy and gals. u can get long or short, cruve or square, is okay to go girl section to get fbt silky fbt, ingore the stares, choose grab and go for pay, if not, you also can try to go queensway shopping centre,

Hi Guys,

I am a 37 year old guy from Australia. I love this discussion on shorts!

I wish gay guys in other countries were as willing to wear shorts, but it seems they are bothered by what people will think or that it will look 'gay'.

I have been working hard in the gym and am starting to look quite buff. I plan to start showing it off by wearing short and tight shorts and tank tops. I have spent most of my life worrying about what other people may think and am tired of it, so I am going to give it a go.

I also like to wear thongs, but can't do this in public, so I think shorts are the way to go, maybe with a thong underneath.

I have a partner and am not looking to pick someone up, but would like it a lot if they stared, touched me or felt me up. Mmm, maybe I should wear my tight short shorts to Little India in Singapore.....

Guest porcupine

I have been working hard in the gym and am starting to look quite buff. I plan to start showing it off by wearing short and tight shorts and tank tops. I have spent most of my life worrying about what other people may think and am tired of it, so I am going to give it a go.

I also like to wear thongs, but can't do this in public, so I think shorts are the way to go, maybe with a thong underneath.

I have a partner and am not looking to pick someone up, but would like it a lot if they stared, touched me or felt me up. Mmm, maybe I should wear my tight short shorts to Little India in Singapore.....

There are threads on gathering.

Right click:

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

• 3 weeks later...

PM me if you like to have your cock bulge worshipped, rubbed n sucked through your FBTs. Only fit and str8acting guys please.

Bi-dude, you are hereby given 1 warning point for posting your ad in the Main forum meant for discussion.

Do that again and you will face suspension and or ban from the forum.

Your post will be removed.

• Stanley50 changed the title to FBT Shorts
  • G_M changed the title to Shorts Discussion + Shorts Fetish (Compiled) [No Narcissistic Post Allowed!]
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.