Male HQ

Shorts Discussion + Shorts Fetish (Compiled) [No Narcissistic Post Allowed!]

Guest FBT

Fbt shorts can be found at giant hypermart or Carrefour, plenty of colours and choice. For Asics, u can find them at the store in marina. All similar nylon material, u will like them. If u have a cost constraint, go for fbt.

hey, thanks for the reply. :)

but do you know the price range of both brands shorts?

Guest Flaunting fbt

Fbts cost between 9.90 to 12.90. ASICs are more pricey - looking at 40 to 60 bucks, but better running material I guess. Both r translucent!

Guest maxiplay

then get asics better, shorter, nicer, sexier ^ ^ no doubt is a bit ex., but worth the price...... :) rather than u get fbt, no doubt is cheap and look sexy when wear on, but if u r not comfortable when ppl looking at you. then you get Asics running shorts, looks more "MAN" ^ ^ I have 3 pairs of Asics shorts but after awhile the logo will fade out. is costs about $49.90 for China made version & $89.90 for original Japan made version, you will feel the different material when you wear it on. you can go Marina Square 2nd floor or Paragon 3rd floor the these are the two flagship store in Singapore. Hope the info will help.......

The shorts length is so short! Seems like u r wearing trunks to run!

The 05 model is longer and covers about as much as FBT. The 04 is very very brief, really like trunks! I bought the 05 Black one, at least it can be used outside of the bedroom!

kinda off track. dont you find it weird?? the model doesnt have navel.

LOL it's a mannequin lah!

Edited by grandcharm

Guest thenooblalala

Can anyone post like pictures of themselves in bright fbt colors like pink, red etc. Get a tight and ahort one and squeeze your butt in the picture!

Guest Flaunt fbt

U dun really have to go bkk to shop for fbts. There is plenty to choose from here in sg. My wardrobe is v well stocked with an assortment of colours.

Who knows these may become precious commodities and may fetch a high price esp when the production has ceased. I chose to keep some brand new ones just in case someone from US or UAE wants them badly but is not available in their country. Hehe

Believe there is a demand in countries where the meat market is not so prevalent. Perhaps it will be good to set up a blog shop for such mkt.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fbter
just received 3 pairs of shorts bought from gmarket :) they are really small :D

nice!

got some questions though...

is the material nice?

what's the postage for 3 pairs?

what's your waist and what size you get?

also is there any inside small pocket like fbt short? i need that to put my mp3 player when i jog...

nice!

got some questions though...

is the material nice?

what's the postage for 3 pairs?

what's your waist and what size you get?

also is there any inside small pocket like fbt short? i need that to put my mp3 player when i jog...

i got them in 1 shipment think it was $6 total for delivery.

A piece of cloth for your skin and to keep your package in. No lining no pockets, just a drawstring. Very short and revealing.

I'm size 28 and I bought small. If you freeball definitely will show...so please wear your (sexy) briefs when you go jog

material is still smooth but not the same silky texture with FBT. FBT is still better but these are nice for a change in style :)

i'm not nice enough to be a model for these shorts...LOL

Guest fbter

Thanks for your info! :thumb:

My waist is 33 so I will try M.

But is is really that short? From the photo it seems no different from FBT. I don't want them too long anyway, coz the tan line is ugly if it goes down to just above my knees. LOL!

Thanks for your info! :thumb:

My waist is 33 so I will try M.

But is is really that short? From the photo it seems no different from FBT. I don't want them too long anyway, coz the tan line is ugly if it goes down to just above my knees. LOL!

haha...buy it and try for yourself..maybe you can post us picture :) u must be more photogenic

Guest NeverSayNey

I have some hotties in their shorts or underwear

I don't mind drinking that vodka straight from those yummy trunks, taste of nectar

muZPD.jpg

Cool down after a hot workout

X77ft.jpg

I wish he was my swimming instructor

QFrKe.jpg

Classic view from below

gAmXQ.jpg

Guest Fbt flaunt

Just bought a pair of gino shorts from giant parkway. Super see through, but the material is tougher than fbt. Overall, prefer fbt for its flimsiness and sexiness.

Guest maxiplay
Just bought a pair of gino shorts from giant parkway. Super see through, but the material is tougher than fbt. Overall, prefer fbt for its flimsiness and sexiness.

I have two pair of that, both already soften and become more translucent, damn sexy sia...... ^ ^ but I still like fbt more....

Guest Fbt flaunt

My bf always insist I wear my fbt during uh hum. We enjoy our foreplays very much. He loves it when I get into kinky fbt shorts, touching and feeling all over me. Yes, u guys should try having both parties wear fbts, and engaging in sensual fbt rub. The feeling cannot be described, esp when u get hot and sticky with this humid weather. Try and let us know.

Guest maxiplay

Yes, I agree, especially when wearing with those hot colors, the rub sensation are so different... me like to either solo rubbing or partner rubbing.... both also feel great......

Guest Fbt flaunt

Can't agree more with u. Just went for a run in the park with my fbt - bronze colour. Sudden downpour, and my fbt was soaking wet. The see through effect invited stares from male hungry eyes. I could tell they were lusting over me:p

Can't agree more with u. Just went for a run in the park with my fbt - bronze colour. Sudden downpour, and my fbt was soaking wet. The see through effect invited stares from male hungry eyes. I could tell they were lusting over me:p

i would lust over that any time!!! see thru FBT! hehe where u jog :D

Guest maxiplay

hey bronze color are sexy color, if you notice, sometime the split side for that colors are tent to be a bit higher or size smaller, me always wear that colors for my night jog, so small that just fit my bum like wear wearing undies go for night jog, I like the comfy..... :) especially when I jog, I can see my precum wet stain on my bronze color shorts. and just went into a corner n tease my tools till hardon....

Guest Flaunt fbt

Yup, I sometimes run without underwear, and there is some jizz on the front. That's where these guys will glue their eyes on, especially the Chinese construction workers nearby. Once, I was approached by this china worker, and he told me I looked sexy in my silky fbt. He proceeded to touch and rub my fbt butt and I produced more jizz.

He knew I was all ready, and we did the deed. He insisted I had my fbt on when he licked me all over. My silk shorts was wet with jizz and his saluver

Guest Flaunt fbt

At the end of the sensual session, he asked if he could have my shorts cos he wanted to wear it during bed time. I couldn't go home without anything on. So I took liberty to invite him to my place. We had another extremely hot fbt session, this time both of us were in it. I lent him my navy blue which is most seasoned and soft.

We finished the session with the wet sticky shorts on, and to me, this was one of the hottest session I had in my life. We did not do anything anal, but unleashed our strong nylon instinct and fetish.

He left with a pair of my newly washed fbt, white colour, and told me he enjoyed the session so much. He will be back for more. I told him we can explore other nylon stuff in subsequent sessions - like g strings, tank tops, etc.

He said he will be looking forward to a more flesh less cloth session the next round. I gave him a wink and shut my door after...

Guest maxiplay

Ya, this is what I desire for, nt necessary to do anything but just wear on the silky shorts and.feel the nylon sensation of the rub. Too bad I dun have such chance to lick the other party fbt shorts all over, I dun knw whether i have chance to enjoy the licking session or nt.......

one chinese and one indian also fondled my cock before through my small asics running shorts. one of them got so turned on he started jerking off. always good to look like an athlete when wearing such shorts.. we shld all meet for hot shorts session.

Guest Flaunt fbt

Totally agree, a few of these guys I had fun with, they seem to be in love with my shorts. They asked why I look so sexy. Guess they were first attracted to my athletic looking shorts. And how my sweat trickle, it made them more high.

I think they enjoy the sensual touch of the fabric!!

Guest maxiplay

OMG!!! Asics & FBT shorts!!! All I have....... dun wait liao,,, let's meet up for 3some fondle each others session ba......., my small short shorts so wet ald....... :)

Edited by maxiplay

OMG!!! Asics & FBT shorts!!! All I have....... dun wait liao,,, let's meet up for 3some (your ad) fondle each others session ba......., my small short shorts so wet ald....... :)

Maxiplay, here you are again disobeying what I have PM you about posting ad in the Main forum.

You are hereby suspended for 3 weeks. No 3 some for you.

Do that again and you shall be banned from BW.

Guest Flaunt fbt

Ooohhh, it feels so good wearing my silky fbt in this cool weather. Sliding between my bed sheets and feeling the warm hands of my bf on me. I will sleep so well tonight.

Guest thenooblalala

Ooohhh, it feels so good wearing my silky fbt in this cool weather. Sliding between my bed sheets and feeling the warm hands of my bf on me. I will sleep so well tonight.

Are you a female? And why dont you ask your bf to squeeze your nice butt real hard, ask his hand to go into the shorts and to the inner lining, then start squeezing your sexy butt..

• Stanley50 changed the title to FBT Shorts
  • G_M changed the title to Shorts Discussion + Shorts Fetish (Compiled) [No Narcissistic Post Allowed!]
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.