Male HQ

Xtube

Guest Tub

No leh, i was watching it last night...

Can you linked the site to me. I tried several rounds but could not enter direct. Even my bookmarked one also cannot access.

Banning would only limit and restrict,impeding the freedom of individuals!

===========================

Hornyme, I deleted a line from the above post.

Don't do that again. Take your references/agenda to other forums, just not here.

Gachi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Guest

Hi, not sure am I the only one facing this problem. Lately, I could only get the the main page of xtube and not beyond. Anyone else facing the same problem?

Guest guest

Hi, not sure am I the only one facing this problem. Lately, I could only get the the main page of xtube and not beyond. Anyone else facing the same problem?

same here!

Guest Guest

I think certain content are blocked by Media Development Authority (MDA). Not all though...

I think it's highly unlikely that it would be blocked by MDA. If MDA wanted to, it would have blocked the whole site instead of only certain parts of it.

I have been facing the same problem lately too, getting blank pages occasionally when browsing the site and videos being slow to load. Refreshing the page usually works for me, but sometimes you have to do it repeatedly to get the content to load. Try pressing Ctrl-F5 to refresh or clear your cache before trying again.

Are there any sites that are similar to xtube?

don't worry guys,

here are the free website u can watch until u get wet........ hehe

www.tube8.com

www.gayforit.com

www.gaytube.com

enjoy watching......

Guest iscool

don't worry guys,

here are the free website u can watch until u get wet........ hehe

www.tube8.com

www.gayforit.com

www.gaytube.com

enjoy watching......

i can't access to tube8.com as MDA block it...

Edited by iscool

Guest Guest

My fb loaned me this DVD- [ゲイ デブ] [ブックスマル] 【犯されベスト】. He said the way I moaned was just like those men in the DVD. I think it does and it was kind of scary to know that he treated me that way was actually following the actions on a DVD.

He said it was rape but don't look like it to me. Anybody can tell me more about this DVD?

May i ask how come currently hotgoo also cant access when i reach the website there will be a message that says

# Can't connect to session database server

# MySQL Error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2)

Can someone help? :huh:

Guest weeee

hasn't it occured to some people that posting the name and title of the website at BW is like letting the whole world know about the existance of a free down load website and therefore when people who have authority given by the state see this website they can then check it out and if deem unhealthy they will block it.

Tube8 got blocked because it was discovered that some locals were posting their sex romp for all the world to see, therefore it got banned , I think, so people don't post your favorite website here.

there is monitoring going on

Guest ThisSucks

I am a Singtel user and not able to get onto Xtube for about a month now. I cleared the cache and deleted cookies but to no avail. I tried it on my m1 mobile broadband, free wireless at starbucks and even on a different PC...but produced the same result. Advice anyone???

Guest ThisSucks

I am a Singtel user and not able to get onto Xtube for about a month now. I cleared the cache and deleted cookies but to no avail. I tried it on my m1 mobile broadband, free wireless at starbucks and even on a different PC...but produced the same result. Advice anyone???

I tried it on Firefox and IE...but..... this is frustrating.

Yea, xtube doesn't seem to be accessible any longer... Boo... thanks for gayforit.com tho... tube8 has MDA putting a big block on it... but i wonder why we can get to the xtube page, but not get into the pages; if MDA is blocking it, how come its not doing it like tube8...?

Also, anyone know where there are sites for local guys uploading their hot vids, now that xtube is no more...? :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest checking

hey! anyone else have trouble going into the xtube website or viewung xtube embedded videos? ive not been able to get in ):

is it just my com, or has it been blocked?

Guest Matrix

Same thing here. I cant get pass the xtube front page but I can download videos should someone send me the url... I contacted xtube.com and they did a bunch of tests and asked me to do a trace route command prompt and send them the screen results... after a week they said I should contact my ISP cuz probably they've banned xtube.com. But if they did so how come I'm able to load the front page o xtube.com?

Guest Guest69

I am starhubber, no problem at all to log on to X-tube.

Maybe you need to check on your firewall and anti-virus settings.

Hope this will help. :P

I don't think I have the evidence to justify the blockage.

I think is the technical issue.Year back, when I unable to log in to gay.com but later on realize is the technical issue.( eg security setting, java setting, other shareware altered your current setting by unable java scripts etc )

Try to use SAFARI to explore.Is very user friendly whenever IE fails to loading some websites.

Guest Guest69

Yup, I think so. btw, I am using Mozilla Firefox as my browser.

Maybe those with problem can try to download Mozilla browser and see if it solve your problem.

Guest unkle

im having problem too....shit with all those blockage.....

are they going to do this forever and ever?

After reading the posts, I tried n manage to view vids on tube8 w/o any problem. M using macbook wif wireless@sg access.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.