Male HQ

Xtube

Guest Tub

Hi changing your DNS to the google public DNS did not help you?? Are you sure u changed it correctly?

Pls give me more info. (Your pc's operating system and the internet browser that you use would be helpful.)

It should work fine you know.

i got the same problem

Edited by menxxx

Hi jarboy I had try so many time but still can't make it , I'm using window 7... Internet browse- window Internet explorer or google chrome .. Anyway thanks a lot u r so helpful..

Hmm. Idk le, using google public dns works for me on both my windows 7 acer computer and lenovo laptop...

I'm using singnet mio home btw...

I didn't change my proxy settings, only changed dns to "8.8.8.8" & "8.8.4.4" .

Are you also using the singnet 2wire modem? I use internet explorer inprivacy browsing and chrome incognito mode...

There's always another secret.

• 1 month later...

Hi, not sure am I the only one facing this problem. Lately, I could only get the the main page of xtube and not beyond. Anyone else facing the same problem?

Absolutely. Same problem. I have an account with some vids and pics and I cant access them or anything else. Ive read tons of complaints. Id write the staff but, oh yea thats right cant log on.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest anudeguy

I, too, cannot get XTube to work properly. I think it has to do with their massive upgrade on 2/9/11. My favorites play normally once I refresh the page. New videos just don't work. It's a problem. I love XTube because of the variety of types of guys posting videos there. GayTube is just too commercial, in my opinion.

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest

My gawd.

I do believe they have never heard of the word "Foreplay".

But people who like it rough and have yet to clear their loads,go ahead.

You don't need foreplay when poppers are involved, the harder and rougher the fxxk is the more enjoyable to the bottom.

They are definitely not sgpn.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

You don't need foreplay when poppers are involved, the harder and rougher the fxxk is the more enjoyable to the bottom.

not really, foreplay can be as hot as the real fxxk itself.

by the way, the bottom has a much nicer dick!

Guest Guest

the bottom is really cute. he seems nonchalant when the top talks to him, must have been a couple or FBs for quite awhile.

halfway thru, the top went to answer his phone and said 'i am busy now'. :lol:

yea think they are PRCs, didn't know PRCs can be so hot!

Guest sniff

the bottom is sniffing some substance or drug sia...

and moan like a puppy.

Its kinda disturbing when he sniff it like a perfume,

I read somewhere apparently after sniffing it, it will makes you 'cum forever' feeling. :thumb:

The substance in question is poppers. Rather readily available from .. friends hahah. :-)

the bottom is sniffing some substance or drug sia...

and moan like a puppy.

Its kinda disturbing when he sniff it like a perfume,

I read somewhere apparently after sniffing it, it will makes you 'cum forever' feeling. :thumb:

My gawd.

I do believe they have never heard of the word "Foreplay".

But people who like it rough and have yet to clear their loads,go ahead.

This is only standard fxxk but the top is damn strong, makes me call my fb and we watch this as he fxxked me. Try that doggy or against the dressing table or on the sofa and the pounder can really drive it in like a pile driver, siok man. That is then really rough sex like 2 men fighting.

The btm is moaning because the top wanted him to. The top keeps teasing the btm. They keeps the tv loud because this is a hotel and the moaning and butt fxxking really loud. Good experienced couple

This is only standard fxxk but the top is damn strong, makes me call my fb and we watch this as he fxxked me. Try that doggy or against the dressing table or on the sofa and the pounder can really drive it in like a pile driver, siok man. That is then really rough sex like 2 men fighting.

The btm is moaning because the top wanted him to. The top keeps teasing the btm. They keeps the tv loud because this is a hotel and the moaning and butt fxxking really loud. Good experienced couple

Nice suggestion!

I should try it out too.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Is this a self recorded thingy?

Its artistically done with very high standard though.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest alien

Sounds like PRCs.

Dun know whether are they PRCs or not, but confirm they are in sg. Anyway, i find the btm looks a lot like s'porean lor, esp the hairstyle.

Enjoy ! The latest clip showing a local hunk found on xlive :thumb: He's hot, anyone knows him?

http://vid.xlive.com/watch.php?u_id=198096&v=6kGifcSX&title=webcam&from=&preview_scene_id=

He can't be local given the kind of sports commentary blaring from the television and the interior furnishings and design of the apartment which appears to be more like one of a house.

ksy1f2jn2osi403qdr6f.gif

He can't be local given the kind of sports commentary blaring from the television and the interior furnishings and design of the apartment which appears to be more like one of a house.

They dont look like asian to begin with.

The blower actually looks like Caucasian.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

very hot indeed.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.