Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

On Tuesday (6-Apr) at around 9pm on EWL train to Boon Lay. You were seated and I was standing in the adjacent section of the same train car.  You were in white tee with grey sweat pants and I was in full grey. 

Our eyes met a few times throughout the journey. Closer to Boon Lay, you stood up and walked over towards the opposite side of where I stood, hugging close to the door. You are definitely taller and bulkier than me (gymming much?). Our eyes met one more time before you alighted.

I think you are cute.

Date: Sat, 10 Apr 21

Time: From 12:50pm and 1:20pm

Venue: One of the Yishun Parks

Saw a young, short hair fit guy suntanning and meditating in the park under the hot sun. We had a few eye contacts and I asked him if it was too hot for him (definitely hot for me - double hotness 🤭). He seems friendly and I waved at him when he left (and he even waved back at me!).

I will be there next week around the same timing. Hope to bump into him again.

(To that guy, hit me up if you happen to see this message!)

🤓

Edited by Nigel1269

Where: EWL train towards Pasir Ris, last car, standing area.

Who: Guy with tattoo on left arm, wearing black

When: Between 1-2pm? 

Our eyes met each other several times from Boon Lay until I alighted at Outram Park. I think I saw you keep looking at me as I got off. I'm flattered. 😊 

Just saying hi 🙂 and wish you have a nice day.

4 hours ago, Nigel1269 said:

Date: Sat, 10 Apr 21

Time: From 12:50pm and 1:20pm

Venue: One of the Yishun Parks

Saw a young, short hair fit guy suntanning and meditating in the park under the hot sun. We had a few eye contacts and I asked him if it was too hot for him (definitely hot for me - double hotness 🤭). He seems friendly and I waved at him when he left (and he even waved back at me!).

I will be there next week around the same timing. Hope to bump into him again.

(To that guy, hit me up if you happen to see this message!)

🤓

Which park?

Just trying my luck. 

Date: 10 Apr (Time ard 5pm + and I left at 8pm)

The Minds Cafe @ Prinsep St.

You were the staff with the first name D**
You attended to me and my two other female friends. 

Before I left, I tap your back and said thank you to you. 

You have a great personality and hope to connect with you. 
Hopefully you are here! PM me

It is a super long shot. Was trying to reconnect with an old friend who used to work in the restaurant in Hilton Hotel Singapore and stayed at Queenstown area around 20 years ago. His name is Philips. If you know someone that meet the profile, would appreciate if you could drop me a PM. Thanks!

On 3/24/2021 at 9:29 PM, BusinessMan said:

Date: 22 & 24 Mar

Place: North point Guzma

Time: 6.30p.m to 7p.m

To the cute meaty exec with singlet inner wear having salad for dinner. Keen to know you more, please message or email me if you are.

We met again today at North point Guzma around 7.15p.m to 7.45p.m. You were wearing light blue shirt and dark blue pants. Please message or email me if you are

10 April 21

Time 7pm++ at keybox

U are a caring, manly handsome top, u notice the toilet paper run out and ask staff to refill. 

U like me to lick ur nipple, have a nice size of cock.

Then i also brushing your eyebrows and hair while u resting. Haha

Sry i go shower then back. So unable get contact from u. 

This Saturday i will be KB around same timing. Hope to bump into you again. 

*my nipple still pain after our met😜

Venue: Raffles mrt, the other toilet near the car park

Time around 7:30 pm

saw you next to me at the urinal stroking your uncut tool, mine started to get harder as i continued to pee...you got excited more seeing my uncut tool and increased your pace..

wish there was more time....would like to connect with you if you are here. 

Edited by Nanba8233
1 hour ago, JWJW said:

Place: bedok hawker 

Date: 16th april

Time: 9pm

Store: chinese noodle and you buying 炸酱面

Yes. I talking about you... and you just catch my attention!!! 

1 warning point for doxxing a stranger in a gay forum.

Yes, I am talking about you...and you had caught my attention for doxxing !!!

Do that again and see what else do you get from me!!

18 minutes ago, G_M said:

1 warning point for doxxing a stranger in a gay forum.

Yes, I am talking about you...and you had caught my attention for doxxing !!!

Do that again and see what else do you get from me!!

Sorry for that. I dont know it is not allow to post pic. My apology and I will delete the post in 10min

17 April 2021
5-6pm FF Paya Lebar

You were flexing in the changing room and we exchanged so many eye contacts. Saw you also last week I think at FF Bugis. You were changing out and leaving then.

You went to run on the treadmill I think and then after that I don’t know where u go and I left already then.

Hope to get to know you. DM me if you somehow read this haha

Edited by jiriki

Sat, Apr 17

Upriding escalator into Lido cinema

5+pm

You are the guy in the blue top and slacks. You caught my attention when you got behind me on the escalator.  You were in a hurry to ascend and link up with your kakis which had already arrived. We ended up in the same cinema hall watching the same screening. If you are here I’m keen to connect. PM me.

Northpoint 18th April around 7pm. 
You were in blue singlet and red pt? shorts. 
We met at B1 and after “some business” you asked if we want to exchange numbers. So sorry I wasn’t prepared and I didn’t want to. After that you asked for direction to “somewhere”. Would like to reconnect if you are here..

Date: 22 Apr

Time: 5pm to 6pm

Place: Anytime Boon Keng Gym. You are wearing black i think is adidas black T with stripe behind, exercise long pants and black adidas shoe. Not sure if you are here, would like to be your friends. We are sitting opposite each other when you do shoulder machine push, etc.

Date: 22 April 2021

Time: 11pm

Place: Yew Tee MRT

Hey! After alighting from the train, while walking towards the escalator, another guy walking to the escalator in a grey singlet looking cuuuuute took the escalator as well & went on it before i did. I noticed that he went to the toilet immediately, and me being super nervous etc — i didn't know if you were signalling me to go?? or what? coz idk. but i got nervous & i just did not go altogether in the end HAHA, i waited near outside & i saw you exit the toilet after etc... :(

Sorry if you were hinting at something - perhaps you can come over sometime? i live nearby the station! HMU! i was in a oversized purple Aztec print shirt & black jeans.

On 4/23/2021 at 11:00 AM, yuquidam said:

Next time don't shy shy leh. Wasted opportunity for him too. As long as always play safe don't be nervous ya. All the best bro.

okay i'm sorry moderators if this has nothing to do with this thread ah — but how do i play safe ah? it's a bit scary coz 

1) idk to catch STDs

2) i also am too scared to get caught? i'd rather invite people over to my place & cuddle :(

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)