Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

On 3/19/2021 at 2:31 AM, curiousonlooker said:

We were on Bus 855 at about 10.30pm, and I alighted at Macritchie. You were seated by the exit door and you kept looking at me when I was alighting. You even turned to look at me while the bus was driving off. 

I was wearing blue checkered shirt and glasses. 

Awwwwwwwwwww

🥲So sweet of him to make an effort to glance at u while u exit... U must be attractive or drop-dead-gorgeous for a guy to exhibit such behaviour, lol

:)

Saw you around 9.30am plus today and you were taking 107 bus. You are wearing white t and jeans carry optimum nutrition backpack and using sudio (i think so) earphone. After you boarded the bus, you were sitting face to face diagonal opposite me. DAMN you are so meticulous cool and good looking. I was also wearing white but polo and jeans. Really hope to know you as a friend. PM me if you are here. 

Gym @ 7:30 pm around there 

You asked to share the deadlifts bar after I was done. You have an orange water bottle, I was wearing a black shirt with a blue water bottle. Couldn’t take my eyes off of you, you were so geeky and cute. Let me know if you’re here. 

img_1295_y5oCqh.jpg.5b665c90780c79ea8d4d942b76c3b4fb.jpg

On 1/26/2021 at 3:16 AM, sgmj said:

I still, often find myself thinking of what could’ve been; thinking fondly of you Ah Chan. Regret is a strange, unwelcome bedfellow.
I hope you have found contentment and are zen wherever you might be.

J

If you’re here - reach out

Date: Saturday, 27th March 2021, Morning

We saw each other in the changing room and you had finished your shower and had put on your top... but it was inside-out. I walked over to you to tell you about it and you said “thanks”, and swiftly wore it the proper way. Later on, before you left, we said bye to each other. You were wearing a Grey long-sleeved t-shirt, with navy blue shorts and black shoes. You also had a green duffel bag. Hopefully we will get to connect again. 

Date : 29 Mar 2021

I was having hard time with my bicycle flacid tyre. I was wearing black shirt with red sport shoes.

You cycled pass and then turned around to check am I ok. You were kind enough to help examine and borrowed me your gear to fix my tyre problem!

Have to admit, you have the look, and the way you chat, find that charming :D you were on your way to Kallang Decathlon.

If you are here, please pm me then. Not expecting anything, but at least a chance for me to treat you a drink or meal as a token of appreciation for the help :)

Edited by Geo

You were stuck in Clarke quay after midnight because you can’t get signal on your phone. You asked me for help to book you a grab, so you can pay the driver in cash.

turns out we were both heading the same direction, so we took the grab to your block together. I was in a singlet, and you were in a black tee, carrying a red shoe bag with a cap.

if you’re here, just wanna say you’re cute. :) Text me?

Fit young daddy with black cap and shorts, white tshirt and snickers.

Kovan food centre, seated near the open car park (Heartland Mall side), 10ish to 11am.

You were watching over your baby in pram while wife was buying food. We did notice each other with eye contact. Find you cute and attracted to your fit bod, thick sexy thighs and smooth skin. HMU if you're here.

Date : 3 Apr 

time : between 2-4pm
place : Safra Tampines Pool

You the tall and fair skin guy that caught my attention instantly when you came swimming with a girl. You wore a beach shorts to swim.

you have a great physics and a charming smile, not to mention you swam gracefully too.

later we met in the shower room again and we had a few eye contact. Didn’t get to see you nude as I think you are too shy to go nude in the changing room.

Hoping to throw my luck here. Love to connect with you.

When: 4th Apr (Sun), evening around 6pm

Where: The Cheese Shop Joo Chiat

Who: The leaner of the only 2 male employees then, wearing a dark teal tshirt, probably in your late 20s to early 30s?

Made eye contact (probably after you caught me staring shamelessly at you while you were assisting your colleague?) and you smiled sheepishly... could tell behind the mask as I could hardly see your eyes after :D

I was in a black drifit tshirt and running shorts, black glasses, with an older lady. We both got the Brillat Savarin which you helped wrap, but paid separately. Your female colleague tended to me at the cashier.

Hit me up if you see this please, would love to get to know you! :)

Thanks!

Date : 6 April 

Time : 5.30 pm- 6 pm

Hi , saw you were q-ing up to buy Thai food , then you sat down to wait for your food . Then you q-up again to buy 

the japanese balls . I was looking at you from a distance . Then you collected your food and walked past me at the drinks 

stall . You were wearing dark grey and blue polo , which i think it's the maintaince crew . 

Hope to connect from you here . 

You were wearing a maroon-oversized tee, a baseball cap turned around, and black shorts. I saw you peeking over multiple times and that last glance when you got off at Novena MRT station. Cheeky you are! (; 

PM me if you’re on here 🙂

Tech Reviewer on Rhyn Reviews and YouTube: https://youtube.com/rhynreviews.

Date: 7 april 2021

Venue: Macritchie canoe shed

Time: around 11:15pm.

U were wearing black Adidas cap. With round specs. Look like grey color t shirt and black shorts. 

After ur done, u go home by bus around 1130pm. 

If you happen to be here. Hit me up please. 

Eukay B. As - if I were to find a perfect guy, it's almost impossible. And if you were to find me as your perfect person, it's almost impossible too. Someone have to give way, start loving each other now. <p>
  • G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)