Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

21 Feb 21, 1700h:

We were both sitting outside Chui Xiang Kitchen along Upper Thomson Road waiting for takeaway.  Eye contact couple of times. I was the guy in the blue shirt and a bandage on my left  hand. I almost thought it was gonna precipitate a staring incident lol.  Curious if you are here.

Edited by guysg78
On 1/28/2021 at 5:09 PM, LWYJMMD said:

Date: 26th Jan 2021

Time: around 8pm

Place: Tampines 1 SafeEntry counter (beside Boost Juice)

You're the macho looking malay staff at the SafeEntry counter. Perhaps you're doing this part time as sometimes I don't see you. You were in sporty attire, all black with cap. You always took my breath away haha!

Actually not the first time seeing you. I always can't help staring at you whenever I see you. But you caught me staring at you that day and you stared back. This gave me a little hope that you might be here... I hope so haha

I was the chinese guy in white shirt, beige pants and black backpack. Hope you're here ;)

Saw you again in the afternoon on 21st Feb. As always, you looked hot 😍

To the guy that i just saw in Clementi Mrt station (in front of Clementi mall), you were wearing dark blue jeans and girlish walk. We had long eye contact and then walked passed each other. Hot me up uf you are here and need young man for good fun. 

24 Feb ard 7.25am. You boarded the train at bedok station. You wore black tee, grey berms and black slippers and studying some cheat sheet followed by your tablet. We exchanged glances throughout the ride too many times for u to not notice me. I am wearing checkered blue red shirt. Hope u are here. 

Edited by storming

Woodlands Stadium @ about 8.06pm. 

Me: Black shirt with white wordings 

You: The chinese entry staff 

Second time seeing you and this time u joked with your other colleague about him being intern and still learning the colour bands. Haha. Cute. 

The first time we saw each other, we had quite a significant period of eye contact before you passed my colour band. Also cute ar hahah. 

26/02/2021

Train towards Harbourfront

Time around 6+ pm

You were wearing solid color tee with shorts and carrying a packed food in styrofoam. You had black earpieces. Tanned skin and I think you’re abt 6 ft tall. Saw you looking towards me couple of times. You stood by the door.

I alighted at Dhoby Ghaut and you continued i believe. I was wearing casual black tee, blue jeans, black sneakers and carrying a black backpack.

Let me know if you’re here.

Hello, I got an account here hoping to find you. I was cycling, wearing a yellow top with a fitness first cycling tights on a black bicycle heading towards Lower Delta Road and you were running towards Vivo, I was checking the time when I saw you. It was around 1800-1805 hours, 28th Feb. I really hope I can see you and get to know you. You're really handsome to me.

28-2-21 bukit batok coffee shop

Around 1000 plus sharing table with u,

you eating fried hokkien sotong mee with a bottle of plain water.

we have exchange few conversation, found out that we sharing the same interest.

if u are the one, please contact me.

like to know u.

10 hours ago, Hotbod357 said:

Date: 4 March 2021

Venue: Mt Alvernia A&E

Time: Ard 6pm

You were the nurse on duty, serving me and my wife at the counter for registration as we brought our kid there for checkup. You are a Philipino gauging from your accent, wearing specs, ard 170 tall, very buffed and well built. We exchanged a few glances. Hope to hear from you if you see this.

If he is Catholic, i doubt he is gay, my guess lah...🤔

18 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

If he is Catholic, i doubt he is gay, my guess lah...🤔

I know many many many many many many many Catholics who are gays!  🤣

Date: 8th March

Time: Around 4.45pm

Location: In train (From Jurong East to Bukit Gombak/Choa Chu Kang)

You’re the guy wearing a red mask, tee, shorts and skin head with a muscular built. Notice your frequent eye contacts and hope to get in touch with you if you’re here. :)

I’m the blue tee guy. 

Edited by wind_91

Jurong East to Yew Tee MRT

Today, around 8.30+pm

You were the one with curly hair wearing grey t-shirt and black shorts with a black backpack. You we sitting opposite of me and alighted at Yew Tee MRT station. Went down the escalator and lost sight of you but you managed to catch up at the traffic light. Seems like you stay quite near me. If you’re here, hope we can get to know each other. I was the one wearing the flannel with white t-shirt underneath.

Edited by Tiredsg

time: 6:00pm to 8pm

Always see you in gym. You usually wear PUMA shoe. You trained lower body on 8 March (Monday) and trained chest and shoulder on 9 March (Tuesday). We made eye contact several times. I am too shy to strike a convo. I am not sure you are one of us. Please PM me if you see from here. Would like to get to know you more.

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)