Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Tue 15 June abt 10.30am

Where: Pasir Ris beach park.

You: In black boxing shorts (thick waist band). And topless with absolutely sexy, smooth, light tan, buff bod, well defined abs and nice pecs.

You noticed I couldn't take my eyes off your abs and pecs when we passed each other...hahaha. You seemed like a shy guy too. Dun shy leh HMU and we can jog together and soak up each other's sweat. Luv to hug a nice sweaty bod ;)

Edited by yuquidam
On 5/31/2021 at 8:03 PM, jljh88 said:

Just trying my luck here. You are the guy who was working out shirtless at the tanah merah playground just now. You left your phone and orange singlet on a bench and continued to work out. I took off my singlet and worked out shirtless close to you, sharing the same bench at one point. Do PM me if you are the guy, would love to work out together and be friends :)

Have not seen you for a week. Wonder how are you? Do PM me if you are here. 

Edited by jljh88

18 june Fri night ard 9pm ++
Udders Upp Thomson outlet

I am wearing a white top with cap and acs dark blue shorts

You were the staff there who kept making eye contact with me when I was standing outside & also when I walked in to go over to my friend who just finished ordering 3 scoops of ice cream haha

PM me if you are here

Date: 15 June 2021

Our mutual contact booked a hotel room near Lavender, and arranged for the three of us to play. You are a mature gym bear whose name I believe starts with S. You were great but I didn't manage to get your contact, as I left the room first before you. Hope to meet you again sometime - DM me if you see this. 

To the two guys who had car fun yesterday in a quiet carpark.  I saw you in a car for a while but wasnt sure if you were having fun so didn’t go over until I saw another car beside your car left and you left afterwards. Hope that I can join you guys someday. PM if you are here.

Edited by Der79

Your Name: K.C. or Casey

Venue: Cruise Club

Date: 12 February 2013, Tuesday (CNY Day 3 PH)

Time: 7pm-8pm (Cruise Nude Night)

It was my 1st visit to Cruise. It was Nude Night. You were standing at the end of the dark maze (turn right after entering from stairs). I touched and noticed you have clean-shaven pubes (I was clean shaven then too). We started kissing, then entered the last room at corner and I started fucking you. You auto-cum on my chest/abs and said "You are good". It was one of my best sex ever. Pity we did not exchanged contacts, as I was too young then.

I remembered you were 31 years old then (40 now), about 170cm, lean, fair complexion. You also told me you work at Jurong Island.

Hope to re-connect with you again.

On 5/11/2021 at 9:33 AM, Newbie95 said:

11th May 21

7am++

from Yishun int.

today u wearing red tshirt, same trackpants. 2nd encountered with u today. You have a great bod, were imagined touching your firm chest if am able too.

i sat beside u, had to remind as ur ic might fell off from your pocket. Sorry for making u uncomfortable.

Its my 3rd encounter with you again today in the bus, wearing white t-shirt with black track pants? 

I surprised when u were sitting at the back then from the corner, suddenly switch near to me… it does a bit heat up with ray sun hits u, guess that would cause it.

welp. U look cute as usual!.

22 hours ago, G_ZK said:

Your Name: K.C. or Casey

Venue: Cruise Club

Date: 12 February 2013, Tuesday (CNY Day 3 PH)

Time: 7pm-8pm (Cruise Nude Night)

It was my 1st visit to Cruise. It was Nude Night. You were standing at the end of the dark maze (turn right after entering from stairs). I touched and noticed you have clean-shaven pubes (I was clean shaven then too). We started kissing, then entered the last room at corner and I started fucking you. You auto-cum on my chest/abs and said "You are good". It was one of my best sex ever. Pity we did not exchanged contacts, as I was too young then.

I remembered you were 31 years old then (40 now), about 170cm, lean, fair complexion. You also told me you work at Jurong Island.

Hope to re-connect with you again.

wah the date so exact!

14 hours ago, manman99 said:

Tonight, met u at the carpark. U told me u stay Yishun. I told u i stay at west. We had a little fun. Then someone also joined in. Im the guy in running shorts and shirt. If you are seeing this and dont mind, we can be friend first. May be slim chance but hope can connect with u.

Which carpark is that?

17 hours ago, manman99 said:

Tonight, met u at the carpark. U told me u stay Yishun. I told u i stay at west. We had a little fun. Then someone also joined in. Im the guy in running shorts and shirt. If you are seeing this and dont mind, we can be friend first. May be slim chance but hope can connect with u.

2 hours ago, tinkermybutt said:

Which carpark is that?

Ya...am curious too ;)

Date: 23 June 2021

Time: Around 1.30 pm

You will wearing black with cap in bus 983 and alight at cck Ave 7, blk 810 cp bus stop. We have a few glance and you are sitting at the extreme back row, corner seat. And I alight with you with my friends, wearing black too. HMU if you are here.

25/6, around 00:20.
Before you entered Anytime Fitness Upper Cross Street, we exchanged glances.

You were shirtless before going inside gym, and you have a nice bod!

You put on a green shirt before entering gym while I crossed the street to get into bus home. I was also wearing green shirt.

Can’t really tell if you like the way I stared at you. Sorry can’t help as you are cute and have a nice body. 😅
Are you here?

17 hours ago, 7timewonder said:

We met at macritchie reservoir open showers. Handsome dude with tats on both arms a little on the chubs. Was great eating you out. Haven touched a tool so hard in a long time. Hope to see you again. Only thing is know about you is you come late at night haha. Hit me up. 

How late was it? ard wat time? wat is a little on the chubs? u eat him up at the shower area? 

Date: 8th March 2021 Monday, between 6-9pm

Location: Keybox, bumped into you i think ard 7/8pm in the darkmaze. 

Looking for that drunk 30 yo (relatively short) stocky dude who fucked me 😳 forgot to ask for your contact.

Never bumped into you again. If by any odd chance you see this and feel the same, drop me a dm.

Date: 26 June (Sat)

Venue: Hook Club
Time: 5-630pm

I was top and you're btm, Im the one who sweat alot lol, we f*** in the room before proceeding upstairs, saw you outside and was hoping to get ur tele / insta but ur ride was here. I find you really cute, PM me if you're here and interested as well.

Malay bear named Adam, we met a few times at Shogun, you always tried to fuck me but sometimes we will end up just hugging because sometimes you couldn't do it. I met you the first time around Sept 2017, and we usually go Shogun either Friday night or Saturday night. You told me your friends brought you there and you only go there to fuck. You go JB a lot with your family in the past. We used to contact via WhatsApp a lot but seems like you changed number already. You should be born in the year 1989 or 1990. You always said you have a fat body but I always told you I like fat.

Hope to reconnect with you. PM me if you are here.

This was like 14 years ago. U were my 1st gay experience. I can't remember ur name. We know each other from anakmelayu.com and we meet up at Yew Tee mrt where you fetch me. And we walked and talked to somewhere around near ur house. We talked and clicked and somehow i agree to come up to ur house and where it happens. Hopefully someone staying around Yee Tee back in 2007 or knew him can help me connect and contribute. 

It was a few years back. If I'm not wrong, it was in 2019.

I was at Junction 8 and we met through Grindr/Jack'd. We chatted for a bit then we decided to meet. You picked me up from the carpark above the hawker centre. There's a link bridge from J8 to this carpark. We were both in office wear.

Then we had oral in your car at the roof top carpark. Although it was around evening time but it was still bright and you had to cover the windshield.

You have a super thick tool and you told me that your wife/gf didn't enjoy it much as it was too thick for her.

After finding out that I had a gf, you said you were even more turned on.

We had a nice oral session then you drove me back to the same carpark to drop me off at the link bridge. We didn't exchange contacts.

Hope you are here. Would like to catch up sometimes ;)

“25th March” around 5-6pm

Bus stop opposite Vivo; you’re angmoh and I’m chi in office attire.

We both waiting for bus, and you keep stare at me, I tried to stare back and somehow feel shy and look away a bit. Your bus arrived first and you left before me. Just try my luck and hope to connect 🙂

Time: around 6.30pm

Date Tue 29 Jun

Venue: Safra toa payoh swimming pool

You're the tan muscular/stocky mature guy with a head of white hair, wearing plain white tee, colorful board shorts & carrying ntuc plastic bag. Love ur toned legs & muscle arms. Guess you had just left the pool and we met each other at level 1 lift lobby outside the korean restaurant and headed down to the carpark. I held open the lift for you. You then waited at the carpark garden a while before driving off in a grey car plate SM* 7069. 

You look really good for ur age. Will like to know you. Pls pm if you see this...

Date: Jul 1

Place: Clementi swimming complex

Time: 745 slot

You were wearing white sleeveless tee with blue UA bag today. We had some eye contact when you walked past in front of me. Saw you a few times already, but not sure whether you are keen to connect. PM me if you happen to see this. 

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)