Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Time : 5.30pm yesterday 13/09/21

You are in short and blue TShirt , I am in black with a cap and a haversack.

I was standing at the urinal , you came and stand 2 urinal apart looking at me and left because its too crowded. You came back again and stand beside me showhing me your hard boner. I touch and signal you to enter the cubicle. You had a juicy luscious suckable big hard dick, love to be your suck buddy if you are here. HMU. 🍌💦

Edited by tinkermybutt
On 6/8/2021 at 3:56 PM, Rabbit555 said:

Today I'm so so happy 😊 finally I found you. Your eyes and your smiling so so sweet 💓. World too small that I able to bump into you in MRT and alight at buona vista station. We are working in same location I guess. Next time I meet you again without hesitation I will take first move to talk to you

I hope you in this forum and read what I'm feel right now! The last we met were in MBS fine dining and had a great time together. After that you blocked me without a reason or saying anything to me. I'm so sad what you did to me and I'm doing nothing wrong also. If you here please contact me or visit me at my workplace. At least I know what the reason you blocking me. I'll forgive you or maybe you have a reason of blocking me. I wish you contact me ASAP...

Date: Thursday, 16 Sept 2021

Time: 1245pm

Venue: Safra Tampines swimming pool bathroom

You are the bespectacled guy in red and blue stripes trunk and me in glasses too, drying myself. You were applying suntan lotion preparing to swim while and I was applying moisturizer after my shower. We exchanged glances through mirror reflection.

You left for the swim with our last exchanged glances and I winked at you.

If you see this, PM me as I hope to know you. 8-)

Edited by Foureyes

Date: 24 Sept 2021 (Friday), 2:30pm.

Venue: Bus 109 towards changi village

You were wearing light brown shirt, wearing apple airpods and an apple watch. And was playing pokemon unite.

I was in black tshirt and shorts, playing pokemin unite too. Didn't mustered up the courage to ask you to add as friends in-game. Hope to get to know you.

Tampines

29 Sep 6.30pm - 7pm
You: Fit dude with tattoos on arms, black jeans n black T, early 20s

Bumped into you while walking home and got invited into your private space. You are very good at your job and most passionate. Thanks for the time. If you're here HMU so can return your favour. :)

Edited by yuquidam
  • G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)