Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Date 29/8/2021

Time 3-4pm

You were the Caucasian swimming in the second lane. I was in the 1st lane. You greeted me politely when you first arrived. I found you very  cute and your body was just incredible, i want to ask you how you train and diet, but you seemed too straight and focused on your workout to be gay. Hmu if you see this and are interested to be friends.

Edited by Buffedbear

Saw Room 13 today,

Bukit Merah Polyclinic for my injured dick, Collected medicine at 4ish & a cute Chn boy wearing blue-white-stripes-short-pants standing at the Cashier, i knew he was in Secondary School. i knew he was a Minor, but i winked at him & we exchanged eye contact. 

he walked past me,

sometimes if a Guy is wearing a Singlet,

& he is hot🔥,my undies will report a water leakage... lol, anyway, i am not saying he is Cute...he was a reflection of me at age 15yo lah...nice for a minute i got to see MY TEENAGE SELF IN THE REFLECTION:0)

On 8/30/2021 at 10:28 PM, curiousonlooker said:

We both boarded the TEL at about 9.45pm today at Cadelcott station. You were carrying a shoe bag and you looked at another good looking gentleman who was in office attire, standing up. I was wearing blue long sleeve shirt and we exchanged glances. I alright at Upper Thomson station. You know who you are. Hit me up!

*Alighted

On 8/30/2021 at 10:34 PM, 30yochinese said:

Saw Room 13 today,

Bukit Merah Polyclinic for my injured dick, Collected medicine at 4ish & a cute Chn boy wearing blue-white-stripes-short-pants standing at the Cashier, i knew he was in Secondary School. i knew he was a Minor, but i winked at him & we exchanged eye contact. 

he walked past me,

& he is hot🔥,my undies will report a water leakage... lol, anyway, i am not saying he is Cute...he was a reflection of me at age 15yo lah...nice for a minute i got to see MY TEENAGE SELF IN THE REFLECTION:0)

Disclaimer: Pls do not have sexual contact with Minors.

Last month,

the Penal Code for involvement with Minors has gone up...i am referring to the Jail Sentence 😩😭🥺😫

On 8/30/2021 at 10:34 PM, 30yochinese said:

Saw Room 13 today,

he walked past me,

On 8/30/2021 at 10:38 PM, 30yochinese said:

Disclaimer: Pls do not have sexual contact with Minors.

Last month,

the Penal Code for involvement with Minors has gone up...i am referring to the Jail Sentence 😩😭🥺😫

WTF did you just posted. One moment you are salivating a minor and next you post about a disclaimer.

Hello, For posting something like this is BW and in Missed connection, you had violated the rules of our forum. 

You are hereby given 1 weeks suspension of your account.

The next post looking for underage guys and limpeh will personally ban you. Don't say I never give chance. I am looking at your past contribution that I did not ban you immediately.

2/9/21 - approx 6.30am 

on bus

You were the young looking bus captain of bus 1*5

Actually last month i took the bus everyday for a week earlier last mth. There was once u stopped the bus even after it passed my bus stop (I was running to catch it) Thanked you when i got off at the interchange.

Saw you again today and was a lil shocked haha. Wanted to say hi but i was taken aback cause didn't expect to see u. If you are here hmu. Would be great to connect 😝

Me: Young guy in white and black striped polo tee

Date: 06/09/2021

Time: 4.15-4.40PM

Venue: Millenia Walk

We make eye contact when i was turning into level 1 toilet and before i close the door. I really needed to go toilet. 

When i came out, you were waiting outside. To double confirm, i took the escalator to the second floor toilet, you followed. haha but couldn't do much cause the traffic was somehow high. You are going to the gym.

If you are here. please dm me. haha

Just now at mac meet this guy. We all so unlucky kena screen with my friend. If u r here pm me. 

Eukay B. As - if I were to find a perfect guy, it's almost impossible. And if you were to find me as your perfect person, it's almost impossible too. Someone have to give way, start loving each other now. <p>
  • G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)