Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Date: 30 April 2022 (Saturday)

Time: +- 2200hrs

Description: Tattoo Malay Guy Foodpanda

Delivered: Coffeebean Drink

Location meet: Outside my unit lift (Yishun Ring Road) (act arranging chair)

You so sedap and nice. Wish can chat with u longer and know u. But sadly my family members waiting at the door for me. If u are here, PM me ya (thats if u keen).

Edited by AlifBttm
Edit

Just taking a chance!

This gentleman walks to Kopitiam Square in Sengkang every evening for dinner. He crosses the road at about 6pm. I don't know if it's daily but the times that I saw him, it's usually 6pm. He would wear the black Armour SAF singlet with black mask. He has strands of white hair that is quite sexy. Haha... He is quite muscular from what I observe too.

If that's you, give a holla! Would love to make friends! Hehe... 🙂

On 4/25/2022 at 1:44 AM, dom1996 said:

So I just had this very bizarre and awkward encounter at nus mpsh at 12 (Apr 24/25 midnight) just now, so wanna borrow gay radar from you guys:

1. It was midnight, I could hear the shower running so I entered and there was this cute guy with wet hair but already dressed. I thought he was done and leaving, so I went to pee, and then he went to one of the toilet cubicles behind me, but I didn't think he was doing anything at all. I finished peeing and he subsequently exited the cubicle, so all signs seemed to show he was there for the same purpose.

2. So I then undressed in the open area, and went to shower in one of the shower cubicles, while i heard him undressed and proceeded to the open shower. So I left the cubicle and showered next to him, noticing he has a mini-boner like mine, and was wearing renoma undies (my stereotype is that guys who wear the brand had to be gay). So I was even more convinced.

3. As I showered next to him I started looking at his body but he never looked back, so I "accidentally" rubbed his shoulder and whispered "May I", and he smiled and mumbled something, so I was worried it might be a mistake and just apologized with a friendly smile. But our mini boners were still dangling, so I wasn't sure and continued showering next to him.

4. Then suddenly he asked politely if he could borrow my body soap, I'm very nice and squeezed into his palms. Then we just started chatting, about our age, which year we're in, which RC and faculty and all that whatnots, in a very courteous manner for about 20 mins. He said he was there swimming and I said the pool closed at 9, he said he went jogging in the track field that's why he's here so late.

5. But I'm also not sure if he's gay or not because I tried dropping signals but he seemed clueless. I asked questions like how often do you come here, did you ever "get lucky here", to which he responded what do you mean by lucky, and i was hesitant to proceed further. Hence we just showered, chatted, with mini boners (mine was bc I want to avoid it being fully erect in case it's a misunderstanding, i don't know abt him), and chatted in a friendly courteous manner for 20 mins, in the process of which he borrowed my body soap 3 times.

6. Then I thought he might not be interested, and stopped showering, but then he also stopped showering. As we were packing our stuff (he's got black arena trunks btw), I became blunt and asked if he was here for "that". He's like "what do you mean by that", I said "cruising (I'm very straightforward)", and he seemed to not understand what it means, and I explained that at this hour, usually people come for "purposes beyond showering". He's like "Ohh, are you here for that?", I said yeah, apologized for acting weird, bid him a nice evening, and left.

7. Now back at my dorm I'm still not sure if I missed a connection, or is he just exhibiting but doesn't know about cruising at mpsh, or is he cruising but just too shy. I'm not even sure if he's gay, there are so many mixed signals and it just boggles my mind so much.

8. Do you guys think he's gay and cruising, or is he just uninterested but wanna chat, or just a straight student whom I ran into? He's kinda cute and his dick was not soft, and wears renoma, but I just wanted to play it safe and avoid it to be nonconsensual. If you are the guy and you are also interested plz also feel free to DM me. You are cute! Thanks guys:)

the biggest giveaway

who borrows body soap 3 times?

one time already very paiseh.

and one dollop is usually more than enough.

Mini boner that did not go away, another tell tale sign.

i think he is curious and shy.

my very first encounter was something like that too, just without the body soap and shower.

6 May around 7PM++
TMC

You were rather tall and lean (Chinese) at the 4F maze. We kissed, hugged and make out at the super dark place (the gloryhole area). It was super crowded and many hands disturbing until you pulled me to a room and we continue our deep kiss there. You were wearing a brown (I think?) fabric/cloth mask and hope we can connect. 

On 4/25/2022 at 1:44 AM, dom1996 said:

So I just had this very bizarre and awkward encounter at nus mpsh at 12 (Apr 24/25 midnight) just now, so wanna borrow gay radar from you guys:

1. It was midnight, I could hear the shower running so I entered and there was this cute guy with wet hair but already dressed. I thought he was done and leaving, so I went to pee, and then he went to one of the toilet cubicles behind me, but I didn't think he was doing anything at all. I finished peeing and he subsequently exited the cubicle, so all signs seemed to show he was there for the same purpose.

2. So I then undressed in the open area, and went to shower in one of the shower cubicles, while i heard him undressed and proceeded to the open shower. So I left the cubicle and showered next to him, noticing he has a mini-boner like mine, and was wearing renoma undies (my stereotype is that guys who wear the brand had to be gay). So I was even more convinced.

3. As I showered next to him I started looking at his body but he never looked back, so I "accidentally" rubbed his shoulder and whispered "May I", and he smiled and mumbled something, so I was worried it might be a mistake and just apologized with a friendly smile. But our mini boners were still dangling, so I wasn't sure and continued showering next to him.

4. Then suddenly he asked politely if he could borrow my body soap, I'm very nice and squeezed into his palms. Then we just started chatting, about our age, which year we're in, which RC and faculty and all that whatnots, in a very courteous manner for about 20 mins. He said he was there swimming and I said the pool closed at 9, he said he went jogging in the track field that's why he's here so late.

5. But I'm also not sure if he's gay or not because I tried dropping signals but he seemed clueless. I asked questions like how often do you come here, did you ever "get lucky here", to which he responded what do you mean by lucky, and i was hesitant to proceed further. Hence we just showered, chatted, with mini boners (mine was bc I want to avoid it being fully erect in case it's a misunderstanding, i don't know abt him), and chatted in a friendly courteous manner for 20 mins, in the process of which he borrowed my body soap 3 times.

6. Then I thought he might not be interested, and stopped showering, but then he also stopped showering. As we were packing our stuff (he's got black arena trunks btw), I became blunt and asked if he was here for "that". He's like "what do you mean by that", I said "cruising (I'm very straightforward)", and he seemed to not understand what it means, and I explained that at this hour, usually people come for "purposes beyond showering". He's like "Ohh, are you here for that?", I said yeah, apologized for acting weird, bid him a nice evening, and left.

7. Now back at my dorm I'm still not sure if I missed a connection, or is he just exhibiting but doesn't know about cruising at mpsh, or is he cruising but just too shy. I'm not even sure if he's gay, there are so many mixed signals and it just boggles my mind so much.

8. Do you guys think he's gay and cruising, or is he just uninterested but wanna chat, or just a straight student whom I ran into? He's kinda cute and his dick was not soft, and wears renoma, but I just wanted to play it safe and avoid it to be nonconsensual. If you are the guy and you are also interested plz also feel free to DM me. You are cute! Thanks guys:)

He's confirmed horny but too shy. Should have asked him to help you soap your back, then ooops sorry that feels too good pardon my erection, then offer to soap his back. If that doesn't break down his barriers, I'll suck your cock

Date: 01 May 2022 (Sunday)

Time: around 10am

You were running along the road without shirt. My oh my, your body is so nice (ripped with 6 pack abs) and you are so good looking! I We saw each other very briefly. You are like a beautiful angel that flew past me just like that! Hope to connect with you if fate allow us to! 

Time : 840Pm

When : 8th may 2022

went there with a friend last night, you were with 2 other friends. Saw you at the Sakura pool. I kept glancing at you, trying to hint that I’m interested in you but I was shy. You were so lean and hot. Perky nipples. You have the kind of SAF Sign on officer kinda vibe. Urgh… I want to get to know you

I was the Chinese guy(abit tanned) and with another Chinese fair guy. 

hmu if you’re here 😭

Met a caucasian who alighted at amk station. We walked till the bus stop opposite the station. Not sure if u were interested but saw tt u were looking for me later on but I got on the bus. Hope to stay in touch.

time 240pm

date 9 May 2022

Edited by revealed

Time : around 4:20pm

Date : Today (9/5/22)

You are a Malay buff guy working for DKSH. We crossed path at the door entering the store room from the sales floor and at the ramp before entering the store room. Would love to be in contact with you. Hope you are here and read this, PM me pls.

On 5/9/2022 at 9:41 PM, royal234 said:

Time: 1pm

Date: 9 May

We bumped into each other a few times during lunch time (ard 12.50-1pm) and we had fun a few times at Tiong Bahru Plaza the office tower toilet.. You’re always in the usual singlet after your gym session and I’m working at the office tower.. Today you cum-ed a lot because you said you’ve been keeping it in.. Pm me if you’re here..

exciting to know there's action going on in tiong bahru plaza :) are you referring to the toilet at the office lobby? :)

11 may around 9pm toilet above wine connection at robertson quay. Dk whether expats will be here lol but caucasian dude in blue checkered shirt looking at his phone a bit too long in the urinal while holding your dick and kept glancing in my direction. Alas some uncle walked in and we walked back to wine connection together.

Around 5.30pm

On 979 double decker bus towards hilion mall

We were both sitting at the last row of the bus. Our laps and shoulder touched for quite awhile until you are ready to alight. I was wearing all black and you were in darkblue formal outfit.

Would love to connect with you if you're here too :)

We took the same SQ flight to Paris in mid Apr. The immigration queue was very long and we caught each other’s eyes. I think u were with a friend or ur partner. 

We kept looking at each other and and a bend of the queue, u even made a short casual remark to me that the queue was freaking long. If by any chance u saw this, do msg me. 

Long shot! Trying my luck here :)

We were on the SQ flight from Seoul back to Singapore yesterday (14th May). You were wearing a Tommy Hilfiger NYC t-shirt. Wanted to have a chat with you but might seem a little awkward 🤣

We were both kicked out from the auto-lanes to manual lanes and wanted to let you know why and what we needed to do, but didnt have that opportunity.

Send me a message if you see this :)

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)