Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

On 7/29/2020 at 7:34 PM, leantan said:

Long shots

1.  Year 2005-2006 - You are a Malaysian Chinese. Stayed in redhill and we met often. for fun. You have often wanted bareback, but I did not agree. Guess, that was how we got drifted apart. We were about same age then, late 20s.

2. Year 2008-2009 - You were a bright and smart student in local university, and you aced your studies. Your name initials was ZW.  You were about early 20s. Met at times at your hostel room.  I went to visit you in your hometown in KL before, and u fell sick during the trip due to cuttlefish i guess.  We lost contact when I went overseas for work for a few months. 

pm me if you are any of the guys. Thank you.

Still searching. any one? :)

23rd of January, Sunday, between 3.30 PM - 4 PM at Keybox. You're a bespectacled guy. 

We met in the maze, where I started licking your nipples, which you really enjoyed. We went to one of the rooms soon after and had some fun. We played with each other's nipples and sucked each other off in there. I remember you saying that my dick made you horny. Unfortunately, I had to leave for another appointment so I couldn't fuck you so you helped me cum. You didn't want to cum yet because you just arrived. 

Anyways, I thought you were hot and I enjoyed our time together. I would love a repeat of the session and this time, I'll make sure to help finish you off. 😉

Drop me a message if you see this! 

Place: ActiveSG Gym Clementi

Date: 26-01-2022

Time: 1pm-2.40pm

You were wearing blue trouser and white t-shirt, came quite late (around 2pm), done only legs and buttocks exercises. You were cute, sexy, and having one of the most sexy ass i have ever seen. You put all the girls on shame when it comes to buttocks. I am hoping you are here. Cant wait to spend time with you.

28 Jan, around 1.50pm

C Camp 1st floor toilet

We had brief eye contact when you came in. As you were at the urinal and I was loitering around the sink and taking a suspicious amount of toilet paper, I'm pretty sure I saw your tool half hard.

Unfortunately after that more people came in and discretion was priority, but if you're here drop me a message!

not sure if this belongs here but i think it does due to the circumstances below. Anyway, I know it’s a long shot but here it goes: 

KLIA

27 January 2022

You were in line, waiting to check in for SQ 107(?) and I was standing by the side of the line as I was not travelling as a passenger. We however made eye contact briefly at first but you turned around again, looked at me and winked. Despite wearing a mask, you seem pretty cute and i love your hair. I was wearing a grey polo with brown pants. If you’re on here, wish we can connect via dm.

saw you today (sat) around 1-2pm at hougang, near the convenience store at some hdb block. you were wearing a blue school shirt for tchouk and i was wearing blue too. we had some eye contacts as i was walking past you and i looked back at you.

dm me in youre here :) 

Edited by ligands

To the guy showering at tamp Safra and trying to get my attention at like 7+pm today (3/2/22). We proceeded to the general toilet and I followed you for awhile before you probably released and headed towards energyone. Sadly I didn’t bring my gym outfit with me. 

would like to connect with you if you are here. I am the guy in pink shirt and grey pants. You are wearing the saf black singlet and pt shorts

Edited by Boycurious

At PLQ

4th Feb slightly before 1pm

I was passing by ur shop heading to the toilet beside, i looked into into ur shop, made eye contact, looked away then looked again just to confirm u were eyeing me too or just some parallax error. Seemed like we locked eye contact.

Went out of the toilet, passed again but i forgot to look in. So i u-turn just for adrenaline. And again we made eye contact but i was nervous. So i went on walking away n look behind for the last time n u shifted ur position at the edge of ur shop n looked at me.

I was wearing beige tshirt. Cant rmbr what ure wearing tho. Pls message me if u happen to see this 🤞🏼

Date: 15 Feb

Time: 7.15pm

Location: NE train going from Harbourfront to Punggol station

You are cute chub with small eyes looking at red colour phone. You wear black shirt with essential word with grey pant, white crocs shoe 

Have supreme sling bag.

Sitting at backend cabin.

U alight at Buangkok mrt.

PM me if u are u here, I am chub chaser.

Edited by KONG
Add detail
  • G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)