Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

On 2/15/2022 at 8:43 PM, sghidden said:

13 Feb, Sunday, around Evening time. Spa Nes.

You are a bald man with a sizeable dick. Saw your eyes darting around at dicks when they leave the hot tub. Not sure if you play for our team but would love to see that dick hard.

I think I know who. He’s a regular.

On 2/16/2022 at 10:22 AM, Joseph95 said:

15 Feb 

6+ 7pm 

At the toilet after ORQ. 

What you wearing: blue polo tee with stars bagpack

Me: t-shirt and khaki pants

Hope to play with you again. You said I have a cute tattoo.

On 2/16/2022 at 6:13 PM, uni21sg said:

16 Feb
530pm
YCK Stadium

What I was wearing: Red Army Singlet

You were running and I was running behind you, we made eye contact way more times than usual. When you went back to your seat, you started playing with a cat, and I moved over behind you. 

PM me if you're here?

On 2/16/2022 at 10:22 PM, designer said:

We met at TMC on 13th Feb, we had fun , 

We left together around 6.15 pm me if u are here 

On 2/17/2022 at 9:48 PM, chubby said:

TMC 17/02 - Locker 51 - u said your name is j** h***. hope to know u better.

Why not just exchange contact numbers there and then..? Easier that way.. 

18 Feb 2022, Friday

Ten Mens club

Probably around 8pm

You were using a locker next to mine. When you were dressed up and about to leave, you turned to me to tell me that you thought I looked hot and that you wanted to get to know me better. I was caught off guard and didn't know how to reply. I want to say that I'm flattered and that if I could, I would have given you a proper explanation as to why I didn't want to pursue anything. I guess with the way saunas are sometimes and with how our dating cultures are, I might have forgotten that things like this can still happen.

You looked hopeful but also a little nervous. It must have taken you a lot of courage to have done that. So again, thank you for the compliment. I hope you find someone — in or out of the sauna — who will be the one you're looking for.

Before I returned back to the showers, I said that I liked your outfit. I was taking note of it before you struck up the conversation with me, and I meant it. I guess I didn't know how to say no without being impolite, so that compliment was my best effort to try to sound less hostile. (I really did think your outfit was nice.)

If we happen to bump into each other, just say hi. No point in being shy in the sauna, even if we're not going to pursue anything beyond greetings. All the best to you. 

Date : 18/02/22

Time : 6.00pm

Venue : TMC Level 3

I was lying and chilling in the room seductively, you came and close the door. You treat and pleasure me like a stallion on fire, nibbling, sucking my tits and pounding me hard with deep kissing. Simply love the way you pleasure my body which writhing under your hot breath, your deep set eyes and with luscious deep kissing plus a  hard pounding, you makes me a slut. I keep moaning with pleasure till you come out loud. Love to make you my regular fuck buddy if you are here. Hit me up baby. ⚘🥰

Edited by tinkermybutt
On 1/26/2022 at 5:17 PM, No Clash said:

Place: ActiveSG Gym Clementi

Date: 26-01-2022

Time: 1pm-2.40pm

You were wearing blue trouser and white t-shirt, came quite late (around 2pm), done only legs and buttocks exercises. You were cute, sexy, and having one of the most sexy ass i have ever seen. You put all the girls on shame when it comes to buttocks. I am hoping you are here. Cant wait to spend time with you.

Trying luck again.

Saw you again in gym. You were wearing the same blue trouser and violet t-shirt. I am hoping you are here.

Taking half day leave yesterday afternoon and getting chilled in TMC. Lying in the room half naked posing seductively but there is no randy hot top around, I oniy saw a heavy waistline men at the maze. I went down to the steamroom at 5pm, managed to suck 2 hot dicks of which one was feeling so randy and moaning, letting me deepthroated him. I whisper to his ear if he need further action lets go to the room. He said he just like sucking , its ok with me. He went to shower and I follow to get out from the heat of the steamroom. He stand watching me showering and go up to the room, I beckon up and meet him at level 3. He is a good looking tall young men with a goatee. He pound me mercilessly in a standing position and let out his juices with a loud bang, sweating and panting heavily , that is a sweet lovemaking session.After that we smooched, what a satisfying fun, I checked the condom it is 3/4 full of his juices. Love to meet him again or be his regular  fuckbuddy. Hit Me Up Babe if you are here !⚘🥰

This is not a Post for "Missed Connections",

Today, 27-2-22 I was exercising in a 🏞️ Park in Central Area, from 0800-0845 & a couple walked towards me. The Couple was pushing a Pram & a 3yo Girl walked out. Husband was in his late 30s or early 40s.

To my shock & horror,

The Spouse was another Chinese Guy.

Only then i realized this was/maybe a Gay Couple who adopted a Child.

I hope to connect with two of you, since i am your Neighbour, thx for reading :)

On 2/27/2022 at 5:21 PM, 30yochinese said:

This is not a Post for "Missed Connections",

Today, 27-2-22 I was exercising in a 🏞️ Park in Central Area, from 0800-0845 & a couple walked towards me. The Couple was pushing a Pram & a 3yo Girl walked out. Husband was in his late 30s or early 40s.

To my shock & horror,

The Spouse was another Chinese Guy.

Only then i realized this was/maybe a Gay Couple who adopted a Child.

I hope to connect with two of you, since i am your Neighbour, thx for reading :)

Interesting. :)

Yew tee point basement toilet

120pm

You were washing your hands really slowly beside me and proceeded to go to the urinal. However there is an older man washing his hands as well and i just got out of the cubicle so i left (a bit obvious for me to stay around longer). You were wearing green and i was in grey underarmour shirt

On 3/2/2022 at 2:24 PM, Hungtall said:

Yishun safra pool 

2 mar 

between 1-230pm

u were in swuarish orange/red trunks 

tanned looking.

think our eyes met but I had to leave 

do pm if u r the one 

Saw u 

again today around same timinibg. M this time more closer encounter. Do pm if u see this 

Telok Ayer MRT toilet 6PM, March 5, 2022.

You were so scare of doing it in the toilet. I want to follow you to exchange number after you went out the toilet, but you no where to be found after u got on the escalator. Probably am not your type.

But just a long shot, PM me here if you want to try it at some more private place instead. I found you adorable and eatable. lol

Edited by smallperson

Small. 5" top twink. Interest: Hunky daddies and fit buffy, beefcake bear. ^_^

Abs is overated. So I prefer big round chest over refined abs. 😋

Long shot

date: 5 March 22

time: 4pm ish?

Me and my two lady friends were smoking and you were smoking opposite of me. It was very obvious that both of us were stealing glances at each other. 

You were wearing a black tshirt (I think) and I was wearing a black g tshirt as well . Sorry I couldn’t give you a smile or wink as I was with my friends. Hopefully you see this so we can connect! 

Edited by redux

8 march 

9.30-10 pm. 

On the single deck bus 965 towards woodlands interchange. 

You were wearing a cap, with white top and sitting while I was wearing red, carrying a green bag, having just board at yishun mrt. We ended up alighting at the same place, entering the same condo. I turned to look for you, but you have disappeared. Let me know if you are here. 

8 Mar

19:30 - 20:30

HIIT session 

Looking for the cute guy on my right. 

We smile at each other a couple of times between the short intervals.

I am the guy who was late.

Would like to get to know you.

Edited by ryk
  • G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)