Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

On 9/29/2021 at 10:23 PM, yuquidam said:

When: Today 6.30pm - 7pm
You: Fit dude with tattoos on arms, black jeans n black T, early 20s

Bumped into you while walking home and got invited into your private space. You are very good at your job. Thanks for the time. If you're here HMU to return the favour. :)

How lucky

On 9/14/2021 at 8:09 PM, Rabbit555 said:

I hope you in this forum and read what I'm feel right now! The last we met were in MBS fine dining and had a great time together. After that you blocked me without a reason or saying anything to me. I'm so sad what you did to me and I'm doing nothing wrong also. If you here please contact me or visit me at my workplace. At least I know what the reason you blocking me. I'll forgive you or maybe you have a reason of blocking me. I wish you contact me ASAP...

Where are you? No news from you😒dissappear?? I really want to talk to you.. I just want to know why you blocked me and what reason you so mean to do it... 

Edited by Rabbit555

‘Justine’: We chatted on Grindr after I commented on the nice ensemble you were wearing. You said you were a bit of a femboy, but I was perfectly ok with it. We were planning to meet up for a hike or for me to cook for you. You told me you have Zoom meetings today. Suddenly, our chats disappeared. Did you block me? I thought we had a connection. Do let me know what’s wrong. Take care. 

Edited by Raywongx
On 10/2/2021 at 12:32 PM, Raywongx said:

‘Justine’: We chatted on Grindr after I commented on the nice ensemble you were wearing. You said you were a bit of a femboy, but I was perfectly ok with it. We were planning to meet up for a hike or for me to cook for you. You told me you have Zoom meetings today. Suddenly, our chats disappeared. Did you block me? I thought we had a connection. Do let me know what’s wrong. Take care. 

i'm not justine... but i feel you, but i say forget him and moved on...

it happened so many times to me on grindr... they always initiated the chat, everything going fine for a while, or even days, then when its time to take the next step of meet up and/or arranged something concrete, the chat disappeared (after a few individuals i realised this is them blocking me). now i think that these group of people are just curious, or collectors of profilers data, pics etc etc, they WILL DISAPPEAR when its time to meet up.

yes, i feel dumb and confused and rejected, but now i know the faults aren't with me... these group of people are common in the app.

Edited by mith
On 10/5/2021 at 9:09 AM, mith said:

i'm not justine... but i feel you, but i say forget him and moved on...

it happened so many times to me on grindr... they always initiated the chat, everything going fine for a while, or even days, then when its time to take the next step of meet up and/or arranged something concrete, the chat disappeared (after a few individuals i realised this is them blocking me). now i think that these group of people are just curious, or collectors of profilers data, pics etc etc, they WILL DISAPPEAR when its time to meet up.

yes, i feel dumb and confused and rejected, but now i know the faults are with me... these group of people are common in the app.

Moral of the story ... quit Grindr.

I very much prefer to just cruise in person. If you get the vibe... look them in the eye and flash the friendliest smile you can muster (preferably mask off... if not can still fig out you are smiling). Trail a bit (but not too persistently, if he shows signs of disinterest). At least this way, WYSIWYG, you get results and answers straightaway whether he is like-minded and interested. Instant gratification. Head for the nearest safe place (limited only by imagination), or head home (if place available) for a hot session. Keep in touch if both are willing for 2nds and 3rds...... Very efficient! Save time, energy and effort!

On 10/5/2021 at 10:09 AM, ejszaka said:

Moral of the story ... quit Grindr.

I very much prefer to just cruise in person. If you get the vibe... look them in the eye and flash the friendliest smile you can muster (preferably mask off... if not can still fig out you are smiling). Trail a bit (but not too persistently, if he shows signs of disinterest). At least this way, WYSIWYG, you get results and answers straightaway whether he is like-minded and interested. Instant gratification. Head for the nearest safe place (limited only by imagination), or head home (if place available) for a hot session. Keep in touch if both are willing for 2nds and 3rds...... Very efficient! Save time, energy and effort!

not entirely as you wrote...

i am dating this guy now i met on grindr.

cruising in person save time save energy save effort...  ARE YOU SURE? how many hours you need to hang out in a location or different locations in one outing before you meet anyone? after you meet already, what are the chance  he has place available, and how many public sex u wanna risk it, and how deep can you go having sex in public?

Date: 5 Oct

Time: 1pm

Venue: JE Stadium

You are sitting below the staircase (leading up to level 2 from the carpark) topless. think you are wearing your shoes or something. There is an uncle at the same area and i think you guys cross contact. I am the guy behind in blue keep turning back to look at you. Do ping me if you are here. 

Thanks

Date: 5 Oct (Tue)

Time: 1.00 - 2.30 pm 

Venue: YCK Active SG

You wore a black sleeveless and was doing dumbbell side bends. I was doing hyperextension and couldn't help but take a few admiring looks at your athletic build while I was resting. As you walked past me on your way out, you gave me a very charming, friendly smile. You must have noticed my furtive glances. Thanks for being so gracious and hope to get to know you.

6 Oct 1.30pm 

You were walking in my opposite direction crossing the traffic light at yck road, likely you were heading to Hougang1. You were in a green top and using a green umbrella and kept making eye contact with me as we crossed. I know we recognise one another as we used to wait at the same bus stop to work in the morning pre covid and you would always have a packet drink before boarding the bus.

Let me know if you’re here. Open to connections :)

Edited by Tightpants

Trying my luck here. We used to meet for a jog/run near Punggol, and then head off somewhere to suck/jerk each other off. You’re quite discreet, so we only chatted through line, but your hairy chest turns me on.

I changed my line account so I lost your contact. If you see this, message me?

Farrer Park MRT station towards little india at around 9:40PM.

You said nice shirt to my friend and we thought you are cute and adorable. My friend was too shy to pass you his number lol he even said bye loudly when we wanted to go on our separate ways at DTL, so many times to me just to make you notice him and you did! You said bye back to him. I guess that will make his day haha

Either way, you are adorable. Say hi if you are here! :)

Small. 5" top twink. Interest: Hunky daddies and fit buffy, beefcake bear. ^_^

Abs is overated. So I prefer big round chest over refined abs. 😋

Oct 10

TF Novena, 945am slot

Fit guy in the super short & tight black shorts doing leg exercises, can't stop looking at you haha. I am the one in grey singlet working out near you. Saw you shopping at the Decathlon store later. PM me if you are here. 

Oct 2, Saturday

Woodlands Civic Centre Level 3 Toilet, around 3pm

You were wearing a red singlet with the number 69. I was in a blue T-shirt. I was cruising and I noticed you too were jerking off. We waited for the coast to be clear for me to start jerking you off at the urinal. There was an older uncle who also joined me in worshipping your huge chest and your muscular arms. You let me jerk you off until you were really close, then you took over and jerked yourself off and came all over. You probably just gymmed at the nearby AF. Everything seems really firm and nice. Then I saw you walking home but didn't have the courage to go up and talk to you. Not sure if you're here because you seem pretty str8 acting. But if you are, and if you're keen for me to do more than what we did, please hmu. 🙂

Loc: Bedok Reservoir Park around 5:30am

To the matured guy with the yellow Tee. I was outside the toilet in blue running jacket. I guess u noticed my SPORTS Bra. U smiled & nodded ur head. 
Hoping u’re here and just wanna say hi & do hope we get a chance to bump into each other again. 

11 Oct 6.50pm.

Along bukit batok street 23 bus stop near a temple. I was running past the bus stop. You were walking to the bus stop (I assume after work?) and when you got to the bus stop you turned around and we exchanged a few glances. Was shy so I didn't stop when I was running past you. If you are here, pm me.

VivoCity, roughly about 7.15pm, 12/10/21 at a toilet on level 1. It was near the customer service station. Just behind that is the entrance that leads to the outdoor seaside area that faces Sentosa.

I was wearing a white shirt, that had a small smily face, also wore black shorts and white shoes.

let me know if you’re the guy dressed in black exec attire who followed me into that toilet.

tumblr_m2y8zxcBgk1rtprlzo1_500.gif

I’ve been thinking to reconnect but when I start thinking of the possibilities I think it’s 1/10000000. But here goes:

your name is Ken and you used to live in Yew Tee, I still remember you have curly hair. I’ve been to your house after day camp trips where we been to different farms. 

It’s been years but I always wonder if you’re one of us when I started knowing what was happening. 

I would love to reconnect, for it’s something/memory I hold dearly. 

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)