Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Date: 10 July

Time: 8.20pm

We were standing diagonally one door away and exchanged glances several times. I alighted at JE and you continued your journey towards JK.

Hope to know you

You: - bespectacled stocky guy with a goatee

- grey under armour tshirt, berm, slippers and a small sling bag

Me: - bespectacled stocky guy and a black haversack bag

- checked white shirt and black pants

13 jul Friday 5pm

Toa payoh SSC

You are the tann guy with shaved hair and wearing white tee.. back with XVII. When you are doing chest fly. I was opposite u doing shoulder dips machine. 

I dont know if u get the hint.. but will like to know you maybe?

Date: 13 July, Saturday

Time: 11ish am

We saw each other when we were waiting at the platform of Ang Mo Kio MRT station. You were walking by and we had our 1st glance. Then you move to the door after the one I was standing at, right when the train approaches the platform you moved and stand at the same door as me. We were glancing at each other quite a bit.

After the train reaches we both went into the train and we kept exchanging glances. From Bishan to Toa Payoh I was sitting down and we kept our eyes glancing each other on and off.

You were in White t-shirt and a long jeans. I was in white t-shirt and a berm.

Hope you see this and hit me up. :)

Edited by jungle_jeff

13 July Sat

Palm garden Condo

7pm

You were showering after a swim but came out of the cubicle stark naked as though you were expecting someone. I was at the sink washing my hands when you walked out of the cubicle but turned away as i was shy. Can't seem to shake the image of your wet and chiselled bod out of my head. Don't know if you're on bw but if you are, reply here and let's take it from there.

Edited by mmysterio

Time: Around 4.30pm, 14 Jul

Place: outside Nandos, Nex

U were doing the entei raid with ur friend at Nex gym. U r a muscle cub, dressed in dark blue tank top, camou shorts, carried a grey backpack with a small lapras plushie. We made eye contact and smiled at each other. I was in red tank top and blue shorts. Pm me if u’re here! 

4 hours ago, CumOnMyFace said:

To the pakistani guy, I met at Siglap Mosque. I signalled to you and we went behind the minbar where I gave you a BJ. And then you accidentally ejaculated at the Quran. That was something. 

Keen for more thrilling adventures? 

Dont create a false story n degrading others religion holy book.... you son of a bitch. Someone will come after you. You better mark my word bastard and delete your idiotic fantasy.

Edited by tinkermybutt

Time: Around 9.20am, 15 Jul today

Place: North South line, Raffles Pl

You: Jeans, Tee and brown shoes

Me: Exec wear

Noticed that when you got onboard you came to stand close to me. Got the sense you were trying to get closer to me but I was uncertain until that point when u stole the chance to lightly grasp my hand. Pity we dropped contact as we alighted. Ping me if you’re here.

Time: 3/4pm

Venue: Aquarium near ex yishun bottle tree park

We caught glances when i retreated back from the glass tanks. Walk around the rows of tanks and again we exchanged eye contact. You were tall and slim, in a dark blue oversized shirt, black shorts and slippers. You would now have missed my flourescent pink shorts. 

Anyway if youre here on bw. Let me know :) woud want to explore more!

Date: 17 Jul 2019, around 8 pm

You: tall, slim boyish guy in glasses. You were wearing white with striped shorts and carrying a small bag. 

We saw each other at the Toa Payoh Town Park. I was headed off but turned round to see where you were headed. You turned around to see if I was following you and you then headed into the swimming pool. I was in office clothes and had to go back to work. 

We met many years ago at Taka, where we almost had fun. I didn’t because you were very young then. I hope we can meet up some time. Take care. 

Edited by Raywongx

Date : 17 Jul around 10pm

Yesterday at around 10pm , there was one guy who was wearing blue shirt and carrying an underarmour bag kept looking at me and my friend. Was wondering are you here? Also another guy who was wearing black adidas shorts who we met outside the toilet?

hope to see you all around again.

Ten Men Club. 

Tonight at around 9.30pm.

You're a hot as hell Ang Moh. 

With pierced nipples, pierced dick and a cock ring. 

We had a hell of a time at the second floor maze.

You came buckets in the end, with assistance from my mouth hole. 

Hope to re-connect with ya again, real soon! ;)

DM me if you see this. 

Edited by Magenta_Lilies

FF Tampines Sat ~12-1 pm

You were in black singlet with a black and white pants. We exchanged quite a few glances while you were inbetween breaks while doing your abs workout and shared a machine at the free weights area after that. We met again at the changing area when you were done with your shower. You have some nice tattoos too. Lmk if you're here. 

After a short few weeks, your internship with my company came to an end. You'll be dearly missed as you were always disturbing me in office in all kinds of way. Yesterday after work, the two of us went to watch movie without everyone else. I like you, but I don't know what you feel about me. Also, others keep telling me that you're interested in me. If you're here, you'll know how to contact me. :) Cheers.

Edited by Guest
-
52 minutes ago, therequiem said:

After a short 5 weeks, your internship with my company came to an end. You'll be dearly missed as you were always disturbing me in office in all kinds of way. Yesterday after work, the two of us went to watch Annabelle without everyone else. I like you, but I don't know what you feel about me. Also, others keep telling me that you're interested in me. If you're here, you'll know how to contact me. :) Cheers.

Oh God. Please don't. If there's something good going on, and the chance of it developing, then go up to him and express how you feel. Even if rejected, it beats you missing the opportunity by posting on a platform he may never see or use.

Sat 20 July 5pm-ish

You: fair buff guy 20s with nice upper arms, in white tank top, soft grey sweat shorts, carrying backpack. Luv your smooth beautiful skin and muscular smooth thighs. 

Was admiring your nice bod from behind as we were waiting to cross over from Blk 515 Pasir  Ris Dr 1 to our compound. You walked few steps ahead of me and held the gate for me to enter bcos I was carrying some stuff, and gave me a beautiful sweet smile when I thanked you. If you're here you should know who I am. I sensed that we already noticed each other when waiting to cross the road. 

After entering our compound you were walking towards Blks 79/81. HMU if you're keen to have some...ahem...wine over at my unit. A Swedish massage after the wine is yours for free too..LOL

Edited by yuquidam

Sun 21 Jul close to 6pm

Circle line

I stole some glances at you bcos u r handsome and has beautiful eyes. U have noticed someone is looking at you and turned to look at me. Our eyes met for some seconds, and I looked away bcos of my nervousness. I cannot make out yr race/ethnic group. As I turned to alight at Bartley stn, I gave u a friendly smile and u smiled back. Hope u r here.

On 7/5/2019 at 4:15 AM, UniSpeedoBoy said:

Date/Time: 4th July (Thursday), about 10am+

I just finished my laps at the pool and headed into the changing room when I saw you walking in. You looked about 18/19 yo in your black orientation T-shirt (School of Health Sciences). It was just the two of us. Saw you sporting a huge erection in your blue pants when I pulled down my black Arena speedos in front of you. I took a risk and asked you to follow me into the shower cubicle.

Was extremely lucky to find him again when I went swimming last week. Decided to invite him to my place for a sleepover. 

Turns out that he was also actively finding me the last time we did it. Needless to say, I took his top & bottom virginity. :) 

On 7/5/2019 at 4:15 AM, UniSpeedoBoy said:

Date/Time: 4th July (Thursday), about 10am+

I just finished my laps at the pool and headed into the changing room when I saw you walking in. You looked about 18/19 yo in your black orientation T-shirt (School of Health Sciences). It was just the two of us. Saw you sporting a huge erection in your blue pants when I pulled down my black Arena speedos in front of you. I took a risk and asked you to follow me into the shower cubicle.

Wasn't disappointed and we found ourselves kissing, hugging and grinding our 5+ inches cocks against each other with the occasional moans of pleasure. Got to say you are quite well-developed (muscles & abs) and sexually experienced at such a young age. Very impressed. Even my university friends (in their 20s) would be damn jealous + envious of your performance. Kids nowadays...<_<

You were moaning like crazy when I was sucking your nipples and fingering your tight virgin hole. Would have popped your cherry if you didn't cum so fast (into my mouth). You looked surprised (so cute!) when I swallowed one week's worth of your cum. 

Unfortunately, I was running late and had to rush off to meet my friend so I forgot to take down your contact details.    

Connect with me (Tele is SixSigma6) if you read this. Would love to engage in a more "complete" session with you at my place. :-) 

Oh boiii oh boii have you no idea what we young folks have been doing HAHA,  my classmate and myself are experienced in everything HAHA

On 7/21/2019 at 9:52 PM, Gardien76 said:

Sun 21 Jul close to 6pm

Circle line

I stole some glances at you bcos u r handsome and has beautiful eyes. U have noticed someone is looking at you and turned to look at me. Our eyes met for some seconds, and I looked away bcos of my nervousness. I cannot make out yr race/ethnic group. As I turned to alight at Bartley stn, I gave u a friendly smile and u smiled back. Hope u r here.

Wow ..like a love story ..so thrilling. ;)

K maybe i suck at cruising and the guy is probably straight butttt

MRT green to red line, both of us alighted at yew tee around 650-ish just now.

Initially my shoulders grazed your body by mistake but i realised you kept glancing my way and you even inched closer to me at times sooo idk it was nice and it continued. You were reading manga on your phone. The crowd thinned so there are rarer chances of bumping into each other. Even then you will rest your head on your arms nearer to me (which is holding the handle; on hindsight idk whether you are taking photos of me necause the camera is quite near eye level).

I think you don't want anything so I left when we alighted. I'm so scared now with the possibility of you being straight. And I suck at this kind of thing.

Anyway, you're wearing light blue pinstriped shirt with brown messenger bag. We're around the same age. I was wearing a brown striped t-shirt with grey pants and a black bag. I just think you're cute.

A bit late but here goes...

Date: 19 July 2019

Time: night time after dinner

You are a medical student, with a group of friends. You were there only for a short while and had to rush off to another gathering. We had eye contacts and you smiled at me. I was with another 2 friends, one from overseas whom you later connected with through Tinder by chance. I suppose I can always get through to you through my overseas Friend but I’d try my luck here and see if fate connects us here.

You: White top with jeans carrying a document holder

We were on the same bus towards Serangoon Mrt earlier. When you were alighting, i felt you brush past me and you turn your head to look at me. There was a lady following close behind you which i thought is your friend so did not make any approach

HMU if you see this

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)