Male HQ

Pictures Posted Without My Consent.

We allow uploading of pics mainly into "Members Profile".

You can do a 100% eyeball scan yourself:

a. Click Menu/Members above

b. Click the "Use Advanced Filter" Button

c. Select "Must have Photo"

d. Click "Apply Filter" Button

Go over the members photos and see whether your pic among those.

Cheers !

Hendry Tan

Admin cum Moderator

I am pleading to all Members of the Board,

to inform me if found my photos posted on this forum.

Im assuming that the photo taken was of me lying down with my butt visible.

Please do PM me or just reply to this topic.

Just out of curiosity,

1. How can one differentiate your pic from other similar butt pics? Do you have a sample of the pic?

2. How did your pic get circulated?

3. Who would know if that's your butt unless ur face and butt was in the same picture?

4. Did you gave that pic to only certain people or was it available on those public gay personal sites, where people could have downloaded it easily?

Guest guest

First of all,

here you have a picture of myself. Certainly, the photo being circulated around has my face on it. For if it doesnt, I wouldnt care.So I do hope if anyone see a photo with my face on it. On this forum to let me know.

Yes. I guess it was downloaded. I had it uploaded on my networking site.

Thank You.

If u don't say it, not many will know. Now all will start searching for tat pict.

Guest screw ass

If u don't say it, not many will know. Now all will start searching for tat pict.

look like tight ass also have that picture showing butt. could it be his?

If you had chose to put ur pics and other intimate pics online, it is almost certain that it will finds it's way to other's computer. So there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Let's hope this will teach you a valuable lesson on what things you should or should not put online.

Anyway, it's just a butt pic, no biggie. It's not like ppl can tell it's ur butt unless it has a tattoo with ur name on it.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a true story, not some gimmick to market my ass or something. I got proof / screen capture below.

This guy who goes by the name of Calvin Tanimoto apparently blatantly using my butt photo without my permission as his own main Facebook profile pic. This guy follows BW Facebook too. I used the picture sometime ago in this forum.

If u r reading this, Im sure all your gay friends in your facebook have commented on how sexy "your" butt picture is, but please remove it immediately. I dunno who u r, but its wrong to take credit from someone else bodypart.

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Well it's really hilarious. I mean, it's not like it's a face photo(not that is real impersonation!). Of course it's still wrong, but heck who'll know it's you, besides who e hell in the right frame of mind would use a butt pic for a dp on facebook(come on, unless you have no normal friends that'll be fine)

*now

anyway if you really do get impersonated(FACE for god's sake), you can take it as a compliment and simply shrug it off. If you are handsome enough to be impersonated then the impersonator would most likely not be able to pull it off as you long enough. Need any more elaboration?

Well watermark your photos in the future. I.e. Add your screen name across. That way nobody will be able to steal.

I had a similar case on Fridae a few years back. Some kid took a really old pic of mine circa 1997 and used it as his profile pic. My friend saw it and alerted me. So I contacted the kid. We had a great conversation etc. It did take a while before he realised who he is talking to and went silent after that. I am not much alarmed but somewhat amused.

Love. 

• Guest locked this topic