Male HQ

How To Deal With Threat

Guest Threat

Guest Threat

Anyone felt threatened in your lifetime and how did you deal with it.

For instance someone threaten:

1. to beat you up the moment you step out of your door.

2. to tell your parents that you are gay and was fxxked by him if you don't lend him money

3. to download your pxxns and show it to your colleagues

4. to tell your boss if you bully his favourite worker

5. to sue you bankrupt because he has money to engage a lawyer.

6. to gang rape you because you are not part of their team.

7. bf threaten to leave you because you are not obedient.

Well, I for one think that if you have not done anything wrong and have a clear conscience, no one should be able to pin anything on you.

Simply call the police and put the person behind bars then sue him till he goes bankrupt? See question 5?

2. to tell your parents that you are gay and was fxxked by him if you don't lend him money

If your parents are going to believe a strangers words against yours, you are in deep shit...then again, I think not, so, just record down the entire fiasco and show it to HIS PARENTS and see what they've got to say...LOL

See what I mean? Don't do it in the first place if you are concerned about being exposed!

Takes one to know one.

Over what? Being gay? LOL! Counter sue him and get all his money? :P

What the hell does that mean?

You can't be serious?

When I was much younger, I was threaten with exposure by my so call ex. I arranged to meet him at a hawker centre so that there will be lots of people around. This is to prevent him from doing any drastic actions because he had physically abused me during one of our argument. During our exchanges of words, he threaten to expose me to my family. When I heard his intention, I told him that I had already told my parents about him as well as his abused on me.

He was shocked that I had instead exposed him and his deeds. From his expression, I realised that he did not intend to do it.

Thus, if someone wants to expose you, you should hold your ground and tell him that your family already know, etc. In such cases, it is your words against some stranger who are trying to expose you, remember that your family will always be on your side albeit having some doubts.

The more you fear being exposed, the more you are subjecting yourself to being blackmailed. Therefore, always be prepare. The better prepared you are in answering/acknowledging your orientation, the better you are at handling such threats.

Guest slinkYcaT

Good Lord! Are we running out of topic to discuss that we have to come to this??? The examples listed are so improbable, it's bordering on the ridiculous. Instance no #6 is especially out of this world. To be threatened of gang-banged jux becoz one is not part of a team? What kind of threat is this???? Isn't this more of a reward??? I feel so stupid just reading about it. And even more stupid bothering to reply at this late hour.

Maybe i should get a life. Or at the very least, be threatened to be gang raped just to spice up my mundane existence. That would be .... SWEET.

Guest Guest

When I was much younger, I was threaten with exposure by my so call ex. I arranged to meet him at a hawker centre so that there will be lots of people around. This is to prevent him from doing any drastic actions because he had physically abused me during one of our argument. During our exchanges of words, he threaten to expose me to my family. When I heard his intention, I told him that I had already told my parents about him as well as his abused on me.

He was shocked that I had instead exposed him and his deeds. From his expression, I realised that he did not intend to do it.

Thus, if someone wants to expose you, you should hold your ground and tell him that your family already know, etc. In such cases, it is your words against some stranger who are trying to expose you, remember that your family will always be on your side albeit having some doubts.

The more you fear being exposed, the more you are subjecting yourself to being blackmailed. Therefore, always be prepare. The better prepared you are in answering/acknowledging your orientation, the better you are at handling such threats.

Wow..GM, didn't know you have some not so happy incidents. BTW, from your pict you should be quite big size, how can someone physically abused u. He must be much bigger than you. Sorry sidetrack abit

• Guest locked this topic