Male HQ

Looking For Mature Daddy Type / Older Men (找熟男) (Compiled)

justi

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 6:40 PM, dusktofu said:

Height: 176

Weight: 83

Waist: 33

Race: Chinese Singaporean

Located in: Bukit Panjang

Hobbies: Design books, typography, read, movies, manga, mobile games. Do not club. Never been to saunas or masseurs.

Looking for a date, LTR, commitment and eventually life partner. Prefers skinny, slim, lean or muscular guy. Sorry not into chubs, Indians or Caucasians. Don't really care about looks but must have basic hygiene.

If you are ready to settle down and go for a little dating, pls send me a message or chat me on Line mydogatemywork. Thanks~

wow

hi all,

stepping out of the closet; 26 yo, chi , ht 1.7+m wt 65+ kg average / slim built.

seeking a chinese / fair skin daddy who wants a child/son ("daughter") to call his own. 

very big plus if daddy appreciates greek history on eromenos subjects

hope to have a relationship out of it and can accept if you have a harem full of others so long as you have feelings for me.

i know it's a long shot to find daddy here but if you are here, do pm me

Don't miss out on me :P

18 this year; looking for a muscular, hung daddy or mature guy to hug me tightly and pamper me with small kisses and little surprises - in turn I'll be your good boy in bed :P Don't mind the glaring profile and just PM me and we'll go on from there? 

J

Nowadays, I easily get turned on by bearish matured guys. Dam. Wish some bearish daddy can hold me tightly with their big strong arms. Some cuddling actions or some hard pumping in me. Hehe. I'm just a little notti guy yearning for some cute chn/mly specky daddy bear. Anyway, I'm turning 24, 165 80 mly. I'm a little notti fattybombomchubbycub. Haha. Hope to hear from u soon, daddy bear. :3

Edited by AceWright
15 hours ago, oiawje said:

Ch 18 172/52 looking to get fucked/mutual jo this afternoon (saturday) around central area

PM me with your line

Seek at least 35+ only thanks

Hi! Teenager , 18yo? seemed to young, u have place to host?

Those looking for matured daddies,
here is your application by PM - u have to read up my profile first , don't apply blindly and run away
Not funny sia

Hi new Caucasian - but live and work in BKK (Bangkok, khrungthep Thailand) and visit Sg and KL for my business. I am 58yo/173cm/63kg/c gym fit. I like younger to my age - but prefer thin/skinny guys. Maybe can meet in BKK or when I visit your city. Message me with an email if you like :) Thanks, Tom.

3 minutes ago, spacekitten said:

Malay bottom NSF looking for daddies to fuck me good

22/160/55

Where are you now?

Have a wonderful day....

Yours Indian love sucking cock...

Wechat id : ojomani

• G_M changed the title to Looking For Mature Daddy Type / Older Men (找熟男) (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic