Male HQ

Incidental / Accidental Exposure (Compiled)

Guest zg

2 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Gay can be bitchy too :o

Y i call women bitches coz they always claim themselves decent. Wherelse gays usually admit that we r always horny.so peeping at guys is ok.

Edited by cutejack

Today at Albert Food Centre queueing up for Fried carrot cake and accidentally saw one fucking fit mixed chn-filipino guy having yong tau hu alone. His cock head and balls was exposed from his blue nike shorts..

That's was an inviting view... my cock went semi erected upon seeing his cock head n balls exposing.

I was staring at it every few seconds while waiting for my queue to order carrot cake. After 5 mins, he realise his cock head n balls were out of his shorts, he quickly and shyly pull his shorts from one side to cover his cock head n balls. And then continue with his yong tau hu ..

3 hours ago, DeMarko said:

Today at Albert Food Centre queueing up for Fried carrot cake and accidentally saw one fucking fit mixed chn-filipino guy having yong tau hu alone. His cock head and balls was exposed from his blue nike shorts..

That's was an inviting view... my cock went semi erected upon seeing his cock head n balls exposing.

I was staring at it every few seconds while waiting for my queue to order carrot cake. After 5 mins, he realise his cock head n balls were out of his shorts, he quickly and shyly pull his shorts from one side to cover his cock head n balls. And then continue with his yong tau hu ..

N u enjoyed looking at his tauhu.lol

Guest guest

What do you say about guys peeing at the urinals who don't zip up immediately after the pee but stepped backwards a bit so that the whole world can see their cocks only then do they start zipping up.

Definitely its exposure incident and faked accident.

And its quite perplexing seeing some guys continuosly jerking their cock to sort of shake out dripping urine with hands in their pants as they walk out of the toilet.  Illogical behavior to me.

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

What do you say about guys peeing at the urinals who don't zip up immediately after the pee but stepped backwards a bit so that the whole world can see their cocks only then do they start zipping up.

Definitely its exposure incident and faked accident.

And its quite perplexing seeing some guys continuosly jerking their cock to sort of shake out dripping urine with hands in their pants as they walk out of the toilet.  Illogical behavior to me.

1st encounter, last week after work I saw a mature man in his executive office wear with his wife n kids in e shopping mall toilet area. I went to into e gent to pee n not long he came in to pee too. After my pee I stood at e basin to watch him pee thru e mirror reflection. He didn't stood close to e urinal, fr e mirror I clearly see his pee coming out his meaty cut cock fr his side view. After he's done he too keep jerking n kept shaking out e last drop of his pee. Later he stood back n turned facing my mirror when his cock was still hanging outside his underwear while his hands was behind him adjusting his office shirt into his pants, then e side n last he pulled his underwear n put his cock into his underwear with his palm inside adjusting it, lastly button up n zip up. Finally he walked to e basin n looked into e mirror to adjust his appearance again. His cock was reali fat meaty n hung, by watching him doing all tat I m oredi hard below. 

2nd encounter,  a Malay gym fit hunk in his 30-40. After his pee he cup his cock with his palm n walked to e basin with his unbutton jeans to wash. There was oni 2 basins so definitely he was next to mine. He turned his body to face another side then push e tap for water to wash his cock abt 3 times. I manage to catch a glimpse of his cock whenever he tilted his body to get water fr e tap while his another hand was pulling down onto e waistband of his underwear with his cock hanging out there. I can clearly see a hairy pub, dark skin cock with a nice pink head .

Your first encounter could be interested in seeking you out.

Your second encounter was not an isolated case.  I witnessed a Malay guy washing his cock which was erected to some degree.  Can anyone varify is there such a Malay custom?  No racism intended.  I wish there could be one for all PLUs to follow.

1 hour ago, Guest Bien said:

Your second encounter was not an isolated case.  I witnessed a Malay guy washing his cock which was erected to some degree.  Can anyone varify is there such a Malay custom?  No racism intended.  I wish there could be one for all PLUs to follow.

It is quite a common practice by Malays to expose their cock & bring it to the sink to wash it; I have seen it many times. Unfortunately, never once it is an eye candy 

3 hours ago, Guest Bien said:

Normal la.later when the guys go for their prayers, there shouldnt be any pee stain.so,gotta clean it n for hygiene purpose.

Guest Guest

All my workers including me were resting after finished setting up for an event at the neighborhood shopping mall.  

I sat on a tool box on the floor playing my phone waiting for the management to come for the final check. 

A young couple in their 30 came out from cold storage holding bags of groceries standing near to where I sit. 

What caught my attention was when the guy private part was shaking on his shorts when walking towards my direction. 

The girl went back into cold storage again while the guy put down those bags of groceries on the floor waiting for her. 

The guy stepped aside when looking thru his phone & his side body was facing me. 

I suddenly notice his uncut cock from the side opening of his high split running shorts.

I was sitting low & when my head look up the side opening of his high split shorts, his cock was clearly exposed to my view. He was freeballing under his shorts.

The girl came back, she returned the wallet to the guy, then the guy pulled up his t shirt a bit & pulled out the waistband of his shorts & hung his wallet on the waistband.

The best part was when he pull out the waistband of his shorts the side opening of the split get more big & the view of his cock was awesome. 

10mins of free cock show ... Awesome! 

4 minutes ago, Guest Lulu said:

Exit to the street. Weather too hot???

Full_Size_Render.jpg

Full_Size_Render_2.jpg

Full_Size_Render_3.jpg

IMG_5219.jpg

Full_Size_Render.jpg

IMG_3615.jpg

Why police no catch one 

10 minutes ago, JoeS said:

He lost a bet so gotta show the world his micro tiny weenie

OR

He does it to proof his love for his master

i hope it is the later...

Wonder why Mr Nice Butt was walking around butt naked. Well, not that i mind as long it's not a bonker's nuts case. But it's rather rude not to do some form of "salutations" to the many admirers and followers of your smooth sexy butt. If train was over crowded he would fully understand what's molest in public...

Edited by yuquidam

My ex boss is straight with wife and kids. Kind of stern look but he had one bad habit. When he pee at urinal, he loved to expose his balls and cock. His balls were super big like ping pong balls but his bird was small like a 2cm. In order to facilitate his peeing, he had no choice but to take out his two balls and small birdie to expose. The best thing was he loved to stand far from urinal and loved to talk to colleagues during his peeing. I talked to him during his exposure and kind of kinky. He did not mind others admiring his jewels as most of my ex company guys were straight. Miss his generous showing of his jewels. 

Guest Commutor
59 minutes ago, Guest Lulu said:

HK MTR employees not shy to catch

The staff surrounding him take turns molesting and masturbating him eh?

3 hours ago, quanjishou said:

same with the hk one or taiwan one?

The HK one I believe.

Btw, read the stories all the way from page 1. Really loved the stories on the Cleo finalist and Abang. Damn... Hope to hear more of them soon!!

Went to Hillion Mall NTUC this morning to get some groceries.

I was squatting down trying to find some canned foods when this middle aged guy suddenly standing beside me. When I looked up, I was shocked to see his white netted bulge from his high split cutting black Adidas running shorts. He is wearing either a thong or gstring as I can see the shorts but no covering of his butt entirely. From the sides, I cannot see if it was a thong or gstrings but the side view of his white netted big bulge was enticing to the mouth.

Too bad, I cannot stared at his inviting bulge too long as after few minutes, his wife or gf called for him and then he walked off...

A few years ago i was at the gym's locker room with my towel on. I was sitting at a bench facing a large mirror and was playing with my phone. I realized the people were standing and sitting next to me for no reason but i didn't give a damn. Until i realized that my low hanging balls were beautifully exposed and is reflected so clearly on the mirror. I was so embarrased that i immediately put on my clothes and left the gym.

5 minutes ago, Hazeem said:

A few years ago i was at the gym's locker room with my towel on. I was sitting at a bench facing a large mirror and was playing with my phone. I realized the people were standing and sitting next to me for no reason but i didn't give a damn. Until i realized that my low hanging balls were beautifully exposed and is reflected so clearly on the mirror. I was so embarrased that i immediately put on my clothes and left the gym.

nothing embarrass its mens room. when i was oversea most just naked without towel. 

5 minutes ago, Hazeem said:

Being in various states of undress is ok within the confines of a lockerroom. That is what the space is for. 

Love. 

Guest Guest

A handsome specky guy exposed his jewel while sitting at bus stop waiting for bus. Both his thighs were wide open and he was playing with his phone while waiting. I was sitting at window and when my bus stopped at his stop I saw his pinky head jewel exposed at the opening of his grey shorts. My bus stopped quite awhile waiting for the bus ahead to go and I was happily enjoying. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest waterboi

Was sitting in the water at edge of the baby pool admiring a daddy in his light blue swim trunk playing with his little boy. I was admiring his big bulge on his trunk when he stood in water walking following his little boy. When he was kneeling with one leg & another leg bent on ground drying his little boy at the side of the pool, he exposed his dick & pubic hair from the side of his swim trunk where his leg that was kneeling on ground. Seems that the side rubber of his trunk was abit loose & the bent leg had stretched open the trunk on the kneeling leg groin area with a open gap. I clearly saw his meaty dick parking upward with hairs & balls squeezed behind his trunk under the sun. I got hard instantly in water.

Guest cock teaser

all you lucky guys, i wish i was the eyeball, then i get to see what you all see, I very hungry , long time no suck a nice juicy ,,hairy , bushy, yummy , slightly pungent real man flesh alredi

Guest see all
23 hours ago, Guest cock teaser said:

all you lucky guys, i wish i was the eyeball, then i get to see what you all see, I very hungry , long time no suck a nice juicy ,,hairy , bushy, yummy , slightly pungent real man flesh alredi

agree, i wish to c them all. hehe

prev pg e car 1 aso quite funny. hehe

I didn't stop looking at this manly sporty looking uncle when he was traveling up the escalator with his wife. He & his wife both wearing nike tee & split running shorts. When he was traveling upwards on the escalator & I was traveling on the downwards I look up & saw him exposed his cock thru the opening of his split shorts. What a nice hairy limp cock freeballing in shorts exposed. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.