Male HQ

Gurkha Discussion (compiled)

Guest anonymous

You had encounters with them...do you mean they dont mind having sex with guys?

I like your question as it shows you are not not exposed to other cultures.

Read http://www.bds.org.np/index.html

However, the Gurkhas who are the more MANLY types are an iconic quest for me several years ago and still are. You really need to build a friendship with them in order to explore whether they are edible or not :lol: Many times, a simple meal and an invitation to my home for a straight bluefilm will do the work.......I have also met few of them who learned to be street-wise and asked for money which I declined. Why pay when I can get free.....

Jazz is a better person as his experiences are more than me....I have lost many contacts all these years but those were memories.

Edited by reflection

z

It is an honour to lost my virgin to a manly Ghurka. I don't mind paying for it and request them to put on their uniform while having sex with me..kekeke. . I will feel proud when someone ask me when I have my first sex experience and I tell them I sleep with a handsome Ghurka in uniform and lost my virginity to him. :rolleyes:

True enough, they are indeed very friendly and approachable when they are not doing their duties. Good for you Jazz for knowing some of them and had visited their home back in Nepal. Do you still keeping in touch with them? Yup same here, have been there no of times and quite often in their camp too!

Swimrbod..yes they are very desirable..most of them! Here is an interesting facts...majority shave their bush! go figure!

Wow, i luv shaved pubes! Care to enlighten me, Taz?

However, the Gurkhas who are the more MANLY types are an iconic quest for me several years ago and still are. You really need to build a friendship with them in order to explore whether they are edible or not :lol: Many times, a simple meal and an invitation to my home for a straight bluefilm will do the work.......I have also met few of them who learned to be street-wise and asked for money which I declined. Why pay when I can get free.....

Jazz is a better person as his experiences are more than me....I have lost many contacts all these years but those were memories.

Wow Reflections, how & where do u get to meet these hot guys? Please share with me? :P

For me it was due to my previous job contact. Actually it is easy if you can identify them by their manly look. If you see a Gurkha alone, just strike a conversation and give excuse that you want to know a Nepalese for your Nepal trip ......then give him a treat and shift your conversation to their GF or other sexual issues. And test the water yourself lor.

Alternatively, you can go to Joo Seng Road where the Gurkhas Camp is located or wait at the cemetery nearby where they jog regularly and strike a conversation.....Just some suggestions to make your dreams cum true :twisted:

Edited by reflection

z

... ... ...Do you still keeping in touch with them? Yup same here, have been there no of times and quite often in their camp too! ... ...

Yeap... still in contact with them. In fact, just met one of them for a drink yesterday. :rolleyes:

But after 911, they no longer allow visitors into their camp. Security is much stricter now.

Guest Musclegod

I remember seeing lots of gurkhas participating in Dragon Boat race.. these guys have such big muscular bodies... i hope to worship them..

Wonder if they are willing to let me do that.. my fantasy will come true..

I remember seeing lots of gurkhas participating in Dragon Boat race.. these guys have such big muscular bodies... i hope to worship them..

Wonder if they are willing to let me do that.. my fantasy will come true..

Yeah, have seen them before! Really nice.........can suck them for hours............hmm days....weeks......months.........years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Nepali:

(1) Namaste

(2) Tapaailai kasto chha?

Sorry, but have not achieve the standard to be able to say phrase no. (3) :lol:

Haha! Thanks Jazz, good enough. As for (3), Bo Bian Liao, must straight away squat down and KUM liao.......action speaks louder than words! haha!

Edited by Dioscuri

Wah Swimrbod, you have competitor har.............I happened to pass by Aljunied just now and I saw this Trans strolling outside their camp. She was obviously there to hunt..........was on make up, in a white dress and carrying a bag...........I wonder if there will be biz for her.

Some Ghurkas seem to be quite rich leh, one of them was wearing G-Star Raw jeans, it is a few hundred dollars....another taking a N95 Nokia phone......then a few of them hailed for cab........richer than me............ <_<

... ... ... Some Ghurkas seem to be quite rich leh, one of them was wearing G-Star Raw jeans, it is a few hundred dollars....another taking a N95 Nokia phone......then a few of them hailed for cab........richer than me............ <_<

Not just some but most.... as long as they know how to save.... they should be quite okay.

They are paid like the local police.

Housing provided.

No transportation required. They sleep where they work.

Go back to Nepal only once in 3 years.

What do you think?

They probably spend their $ only on beer and 4-D :lol:

Guest Ghurka protein
Wah Swimrbod, you have competitor har.............I happened to pass by Aljunied just now and I saw this Trans strolling outside their camp. She was obviously there to hunt..........was on make up, in a white dress and carrying a bag...........I wonder if there will be biz for her.

Some Ghurkas seem to be quite rich leh, one of them was wearing G-Star Raw jeans, it is a few hundred dollars....another taking a N95 Nokia phone......then a few of them hailed for cab........richer than me............ <_<

They also have other things much richer. It is a good thing they started to go out and spend and not crouched inside their confined zone. That gives PLUs another avenue of friends.

They also have other things much richer. It is a good thing they started to go out and spend and not crouched inside their confined zone. That gives PLUs another avenue of friends.

I like your "nick" but too bad you dont really have the protein for us.............天啊!不想活了!给我“古卡“的“牛“(hokkien)Lan! 哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!

OMG!! You saw it too?!! She nearly scared the hell out of me when I saw a all white dress figure walking along that cemetery! Heard from them that not all the time she got business there, but occasionally she does get a couple of the guys there! Usually she appears on Sunday evening....

Not just some but most.... as long as they know how to save.... they should be quite okay.

They are paid like the local police.

Housing provided.

No transportation required. They sleep where they work.

Go back to Nepal only once in 3 years.

What do you think?

They probably spend their $ only on beer and 4-D :lol:

From what I see, they are not paid like our local police. In fact its much lower in comparison and does not follows the local force salary scale system. Just like everyone else, salary is subject to tax.

For family men, they get housing with basic needs but pay all the utilities etc. Single men stays in bunk and enjoy free meals at the cookhouse.

OMG!! You saw it too?!! She nearly scared the hell out of me when I saw a all white dress figure walking along that cemetery! Heard from them that not all the time she got business there, but occasionally she does get a couple of the guys there! Usually she appears on Sunday evening....

Haha! what a surprise! you saw that too?! so I wasn't looking at a ghost! I was on the bus and she was so "outstanding" across the road I can't miss her (that's probably her intention for soldiers to notice her) even when I was on the bus. She very 醒目 she saw me 目瞪口呆看住他 she looked towards me........I just thought she could wear something less formal, more trendy and ANOTHER colour....haha! I think those soldiers won't be scared by her but other passers-by might get a SHOCK and thought the place is haunted! She was wearing straight long hair somemore......搞不好,真会把人吓死!

Haha! what a surprise! you saw that too?! so I wasn't looking at a ghost! I was on the bus and she was so "outstanding" across the road I can't miss her (that's probably her intention for soldiers to notice her) even when I was on the bus. She very 醒目 she saw me 目瞪口呆看住他 she looked towards me........I just thought she could wear something less formal, more trendy and ANOTHER colour....haha! I think those soldiers won't be scared by her but other passers-by might get a SHOCK and thought the place is haunted! She was wearing straight long hair somemore......搞不好,真会把人吓死!

I like u Dioscuri. Ur comments r always so funny! Damn, somebody need to kill that bitch! And i need to start hanging ard the Gurkha camps soon. :P

I like u Dioscuri. Ur comments r always so funny! Damn, somebody need to kill that bitch! And i need to start hanging ard the Gurkha camps soon. :P

Thanks! That is very nice of you! I would love to hang around there too! But I think hang there chances not high.......they belong to a regimental unit / police force, they won't risk themselves and be caught by their friends etc. It is time to set up a think tank and find out where they go! Then hang around those places :rolleyes: haha!

I must pay them a compliment, many of them have good dress sense. Their body definitely helps, plus they like to wear tight fitting clothes. These aside, they have good taste. The apparels have good cuts, colour match, shoes & belts go well........ I can't help but notice that their apparels and shoes are expensive stuff. I still rem once I saw this Ghurka wearing Polo Ralph - that big horse on the chest. Very nice. Can he ride me instead? Hahahahahahaha!

Last but not least, that 白骨精找死!和我们抢男人! :swear: let's beat her up one of these Sundays......... :twisted:

Guest clubber
Last but not least, that 白骨精找死!和我们抢男人! :swear: let's beat her up one of these Sundays......... :twisted:

No lah, don't beat her, wait ghurka come to her rescue how? if you beat her until she lao sai, she may really turned into 白骨精 from neither world by then 不吓死人才怪.

No lah, don't beat her, wait ghurka come to her rescue how? if you beat her until she lao sai, she may really turned into 白骨精 from neither world by then 不吓死人才怪.

Wah, I think you sure hate her man..... :blink: .......you say like that har, more pple wanna beat her up because the "reward" is close contact with ghurkas mah.......I think everyone will 拳拳到肉,非得把他打得死去活来,make sure she scream so loud until all the ghrukas come! hahahaha!

扯头发,戳眼,捏鼻,巴脸,掐喉,捶胸,踢肚子,扭断手脚 -- 不知道够不够 -- 别忘了来一记威震江湖的“撩阴腿“(“弟弟“)”和“封洞拳“(嘴和屁眼),把他可以勾三搭四的“宝贝“全毁了,以策安全。

Jokes apart, let's hope we get some nice Ghurkas soon!

Edited by Dioscuri

My last resort, having a pretty and nice tight ass, I will dress like 小倩 and start flying here and there in the evening to cast my 幽术 at them and lure them to me. Next morning when you see them looking tired, you know what has happened.

when you lure them out dont forget us, get the contact and ask him to recommend us their brothers lol, hehe. we all can become a union liao.. hehe..

Jazz and Reflection - you guys know them personally but have you guys done it with them? If so, are they well endowed? Do you still keep in touch with those you have done with? Or they also paisay to see you again? :oops: :oops:

Ya ya! I also wanna know leh. Share lah, they good in bed not? Hehe... :wub::wub:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Sorry Im A Girl

i happened to stumble upon this forum while searching for what locals say about Gurkhas. :oops:

sorry for suddenly invading this forum unannounced and most probably uninvited. lol. but i just have one issue to share. my boyfriend of 2 years is a gurkha and he has said that he feels uncomfortable with gay men openly flirting with him while he's jogging/at the gym. just to share that, please dont flame me or attack me. XD

... ...

sorry for suddenly invading this forum unannounced and most probably uninvited. lol. but i just have one issue to share. my boyfriend of 2 years is a gurkha and he has said that he feels uncomfortable with gay men openly flirting with him while he's jogging/at the gym. just to share that, please dont flame me or attack me. XD

Don't have to be sorry that you are a girl :lol:

No problem. All are welcome to this forum as long as you are comfortable and contribute +ively.

Your bf Gurkha or Nepalese?

Do Gurkha go to private gyms?

Edited by jazz

i happened to stumble upon this forum while searching for what locals say about Gurkhas. :oops:

In the first place, are you guy or girl? haha! If girl and telling us that your straight boyfriend is not comfortable with gays, that info is not useful in the least. We won't flame you, will just burn you alive for showing off here (haha, kidding).

Also, is your boyfriend a nepalese or Gurkhas, I think Gurkhas dont go to commercial gyms as they have their own in the camp.

• 11 months later...

Any gay gurkhas?? My workplace area a lot gurkhas running by the road side....yummy!

Surely there are among them .. but whether they're out and visibly seen it's another thing .. :P

I like them too .. often see them onboard no. 100 bus to Beach rd. - they all have that military look, tanned, crew cut, ahtletic bod with firm arms.

Gymfreak, did you see them running shirtless on the road side?? What time and along which stretch of the road?

I thought their barrack is around Mt. Vernon side?

If all of u stop replying to this whorish-thread, then by Friday this thread will disappear into 2nn or 3rd page.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

• G_M changed the title to Gurkha Discussion (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.