Male HQ

Gurkha Discussion (compiled)

Guest anonymous

Saw many gurkhas out and about this few days. I have the urge to go near them and said HI to them. Anyone here know about basic greeting words in nepalese? Example like "Good norming", "how are you?"...kind of stuff. :P Hope the don't open fire at me for displaying my Singaporean politeness. :unsure:

"Namaste"? or thats Hindi...?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Been thinking about having some hot Ghurka cock in my ass ever since i spotted this pair. Couldn't stop staring at their bulge!

Anyone here knows any Ghurkas to intro to me?

You are given a warning point for posting your ad in the Main forum meant for discussion.

If you continue to do so, you will face suspension or ban from the forum.

Guest Fbt fetish for Gurkhas

These Gurkhas are prob the sexiest male species in sg. Sun kissed skin tone, fit muscled bodies, slit eyes, sometimes seen wearing tiny shorts for run - how I wish I could stop one and proceed for a romp with him behind the trees.

• Guest locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • 2 years later...

"We cannot outsource our security and defence to anyone else; we have to defend Singapore ourselves." - LHL

QUESTIONS:

Why does the Singapore Government retain an army of Gurkha soldiers? 

Being paid soldiers, aren't they mercenaries?

Being mercenaries, aren't they loyal only to their paymasters and have no love of Singaporeans? 

What is the role of the Gurkha mercenaries in Singapore National Security?

Can Singaporeans do their job being done by the Gurkha mercenaries? If not, why not? 

Whose interests do these hired hands / paid soldiers serve and protect?

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Can Singaporeans do their job being done by the Gurkha mercenaries? If not, why not? 

Gurkha soldiers have a reputation of being the fiercest. 

Singaporean boys don't seem so tough,  at least the ones I have met,  haha.

So the Gurkha may help by raising the average size of balls in the Singaporean military. 

"We cannot outsource our security and defence to anyone else; we have to defend Singapore ourselves." - LHL

QUESTIONS:

Being mercenaries, aren't they loyal only to their paymasters and have no love of Singaporeans? 

You should not question the loyalty of the gurkhas contingent  in Sgp.

because each and everyone of them knows that when it comes to the crirical moments, the gurkhas know that they will be sacrificing their lives t to protect the interest of Singapore who is their paymasters,  gurkhas are known to be fiercely courageous and loyal then to the brits and the queen now to the interest of Singapore.

they know also that if anythng untowardss happens the wives and children are very well taken care of. 

So the soldiers of gurkha are well taken care of, really.

And they will , are trained to put their bodies and lives in between  a threat to protect those of VIP  who visit Singapore and our own important persons also.

I really like the gurkhas , they have that rugged looks and they always smile and they are hindu and buddhists. a 

calming religion.

gurkhas  are nepalis with mixed mongolian and tibetan blood, so handsome , they are chinese looking people with big eyes and deep set eye socket and tanned skins and big lungs because of the high altittude country they live in, tough and long lasting becos of the very healthy lungs that can thrive on low oxygen environment, 

I only have praise for the Gurkhas.

and they are so yummy, 

but they are a close knit community, 

single gurkhas always go out on sundays in threes , or fours or fives , never twos. i know becos i ride bus no 100 and 158 and i get to see them all sunday in their smart casuals and nice shoes they usually.shop at peninsula shopping center to buy their cowboy western type clothings, 

hope to hold one next time. wink.

22 minutes ago, Excitado said:

Just spent two years living in Nepal. Wow, these guys have seriously lean and fit bodies and if you like the manly smell of soldiers' sweat it's even better. I had a buddy who was happy to show off his strength and fitness by exercising naked at my place and it was just incredibly hot...

Wow.. why 2 yrs in Nepal? ;)

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

QUESTIONS:

Gurkhas r employed in the capacity of personal guards and/or security guards.

They r loyal to their paymaster but not to the country of host.

In times of coup, they have no reason to betray their paymaster unlike locals who may for political reason.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest disclosed yourself

The presence shows that the old man never trusted his own people.

It's like the emergency runway at East Coast, if you know what I mean...

Some other autocratic country heads used to employ foreign security personnel too to protect them, because for Ghurkas the call from people to soldiers / guards as "Don't shoot your own people!" has no effect.....

He manu ka motu i te mahanga e kore e taea te whai.

Guest disclosed yourself

They are not Mongolian mixed as some refer to here...

The Gurkhas or Gorkhas (/ˈɡɜːrkə, ˈɡʊər-/) with endonym Gorkhali (Nepali: गोरखाली) are soldiers native to the Indian subcontinent of Nepalese nationality and ethnic Nepalis of Indian nationality recruited for the British Army, Nepalese Army, Indian Army, Gurkha Contingent Singapore, Gurkha Reserve Unit Brunei, UN peacekeeping force and war zones around the world. Historically, the terms "Gurkha" and "Gorkhali" were synonymous with "Nepali",[1] which originates from the hill principality Gorkha Kingdom, from which the Kingdom of Nepal expanded under Prithivi Narayan Shah.[2][3] The name may be traced to the medieval Hindu warrior-saint Guru Gorakhnath[4] who has a historic shrine in Gorkha.[5] The word itself derived from "Go-Raksha" (Nepali: गोरक्षा), "raksha" becoming "rakha" (रखा). "Rakhawala" means "protector" and is derived from "raksha" as well.

He rangai maomao ka taka ki tua o Nukutaurua, e kore.

https://www.quora.com/Are-most-Nepalese-mongoloid

Nepalese population can be divided into two major groups;  Aryan-Caucasian and Tibeto-Burman (or Mongoloid). The Tibeto-Burman group mostly inhabit the hilly and mountains regions and collectively make up 1/3 of the population of Nepal.

Some of major groups of Mongol origin are Newar, Tamang, Kumal, Sunuwar, Majhi, Danuwar, Thami/Thangmi, Darai, Bhote, Baramu/Bramhu, Pahari, Kusunda, Raji, Raute, Chepang/Praja, Hayu,  Magar, Chyantal, Rai, Sherpa, Bhujel/Gharti, Yakha, Thakali, Limbu, Lepcha, Bhote, Byansi, Jirel, Hyalmo, Walung, Gurung, Dura.

Compared to other groups, Newars, the original inhabitants of Kathmandu valley have less mongoloid features.  They look like a mix of Aryan and mongol groups. Historians believe that Newars migrated from a place called 'Nyavar' in  Vaisali, India.

The respected GURKHA mostly come from the mongoloid Magar and Gurung Communities of mid-western Nepal & mongoloid Rai and Limbu Communities of Eastern Nepal ;  and, the famed mountaineers, SHERPA come from the Mongoloid Sherpa Community in the North Eastern region. The GURKHAs and the SHERPAs are widely known across the world. Their compatriots, the Aryan-cacasiun groups although dominant in every sector in the country are not recognized by the larger world. Hence, the perception  that most of the Nepalese should be Mongoloid.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest disclosed yourself
1 hour ago, Guest Local Talent said:

Gurhka is not and will never be intrusive in our private life.  They are normally seen within their strict confine quarters other than weekend they may be spotted in Geyland.   Majority of them are respectful to their host country people.  I can't say the same about other foreign trash in this country.

1 hour ago, Guest Local Talent said:

Foreigners who help carry arms to fight for Singapore are always welcomed.  I can't say the same about those office foreigners.

Can these two posts be deleted out as they violate the principles of Non discrimination as set out by Blowing Wind.

Guest Dirty Auntie (Guest 脏子姨) in action again.

Thank you.

Tatai whetu ki te rangi, mau tonu mau tonu.

Guest disclosed yourself
7 minutes ago, fab said:

https://www.quora.com/Are-most-Nepalese-mongoloid

Nepalese population can be divided into two major groups;  Aryan-Caucasian and Tibeto-Burman (or Mongoloid). The Tibeto-Burman group mostly inhabit the hilly and mountains regions and collectively make up 1/3 of the population of Nepal.

Some of major groups of Mongol origin are Newar, Tamang, Kumal, Sunuwar, Majhi, Danuwar, Thami/Thangmi, Darai, Bhote, Baramu/Bramhu, Pahari, Kusunda, Raji, Raute, Chepang/Praja, Hayu,  Magar, Chyantal, Rai, Sherpa, Bhujel/Gharti, Yakha, Thakali, Limbu, Lepcha, Bhote, Byansi, Jirel, Hyalmo, Walung, Gurung, Dura.

Compared to other groups, Newars, the original inhabitants of Kathmandu valley have less mongoloid features.  They look like a mix of Aryan and mongol groups. Historians believe that Newars migrated from a place called 'Nyavar' in  Vaisali, India.

The respected GURKHA mostly come from the mongoloid Magar and Gurung Communities of mid-western Nepal & mongoloid Rai and Limbu Communities of Eastern Nepal ;  and, the famed mountaineers, SHERPA come from the Mongoloid Sherpa Community in the North Eastern region. The GURKHAs and the SHERPAs are widely known across the world. Their compatriots, the Aryan-cacasiun groups although dominant in every sector in the country are not recognized by the larger world. Hence, the perception  that most of the Nepalese should be Mongoloid.

Ok, but the term "Mongoloid" should not be confused with the term "Mongolian".

That was the error!

Please note quora is not the most scientific source to quote from.

Whaia e koe te iti kahurangi.

Guest disclosed yourself

I made a trip through Nepal last summer and was surprised by the ethnic diverstity of the boys.

It has really plentiful of very hot looking guys.

You can't compare this diversity with the Nepalese you mostly see in certain sectors in Malaysia.

Plus, homosexuality is not criminalised by law in Nepal.

Tatai tangata ki te whenua, ngaro noa ngaro.

having gurkhas is an intelligent strategy.  their fitness is superb.it's a way to prevent military coup.that's why they live a strict life here~ not to interact socially into Singapore.  Especially don't go after the girls here.  haha nothing mentioned of the sg guys ... that's why there was this guy who strayed into the fort road beach during an evening run and began his new life. He was so popular there ~ swimming naked exhibiting a tough muscular tan and really he has it down there too. I am sure some of you must have known him even cross sword with him. I think he was later discharged from his duties cos I saw him at other haunts too ~ how he found such time? led by plu?

2 hours ago, Guest Local Talent said:

Gurhka is not and will never be intrusive in our private life.  They are normally seen within their strict confine quarters other than weekend they may be spotted in Geyland.   Majority of them are respectful to their host country people.  I can't say the same about other foreign trash in this country.

Only praise only for gurkhas , quietly doing their job in the background, 

And making eye candy during the weekends,  

Yum.yum.

1 hour ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Ok, but the term "Mongoloid" should not be confused with the term "Mongolian".

That was the error!

Please note quora is not the most scientific source to quote from.

Whaia e koe te iti kahurangi.

Mongoloid is the correct term to use for the 5 dominamt  human groups, you have the Mongoloid, characterised by predominantly yellow skin types, straight black.hair, almond type eye shape or slitty eyes, vert sparse to little body hair, very little body odors, and new research have shown a characteristic blue tinge on the skin at the tail bone during infancy which disppears as it gets older and a spplit in the last toenail on one or both sides of the foot.

Then you have Negroid human type characterised by very dark, black to brown skin tone , a broad flat nose, very tightly curled and twisted hair on the head , but with wide variations in the continent, with those living in Ethiopia and somalia highlands having straighter hair and thinner nose but none the less african features and skin color.

THEN  you have Caucasoids which have the most diverse in variations with darker skin toned ones found in southern and eastern , europe, the very lightnskin tones in the far north of europe and russia,  and all types of intermarriages types found in Middle east, carribeans, the latin americas, central americas, south and north americas with great diversity found in eye color , skin tones, nose shapes, mulatos, quodroons, mestizos,

And the final group, the aboriginals of Australia, which is a separate group which no one can place in previous gps.

But , new rrsearch has found these 4 gps to restrictive and wants to incl more diversity in defining.

But the point being , gurkhas fall into mongoloid gp, not as in down syndrome mongoloid .

Arigato.

Guest disclosed yourself

Mongoloid is the correct term to use for the 5 dominamt  human groups, you have the Mongoloid, characterised by predominantly yellow skin types, straight black.hair, almond type eye shape or slitty eyes, vert sparse to little body hair, very little body odors, and new research have shown a characteristic blue tinge on the skin at the tail bone during infancy which disppears as it gets older and a spplit in the last toenail on one or both sides of the foot.

Then you have Negroid human type characterised by very dark, black to brown skin tone , a broad flat nose, very tightly curled and twisted hair on the head , but with wide variations in the continent, with those living in Ethiopia and somalia highlands having straighter hair and thinner nose but none the less african features and skin color.

THEN  you have Caucasoids which have the most diverse in variations with darker skin toned ones found in southern and eastern , europe, the very lightnskin tones in the far north of europe and russia,  and all types of intermarriages types found in Middle east, carribeans, the latin americas, central americas, south and north americas with great diversity found in eye color , skin tones, nose shapes, mulatos, quodroons, mestizos,

And the final group, the aboriginals of Australia, which is a separate group which no one can place in previous gps.

But , new rrsearch has found these 4 gps to restrictive and wants to incl more diversity in defining.

But the point being , gurkhas fall into mongoloid gp, not as in down syndrome mongoloid .

Arigato.

Thanks for putting your personal note into your description. There is no such research on body odour and so on. This is a write up of your own fantasy and imagination.

The difference comes from the DNA by the research.

You Guest Dirty Auntie  (Guest 脏子姨) always need to add your Asian supremacist flavour into it ...

very little body odours... my god...

You're just sick in your mind....

Ki te tuoho koe, me mounga teitei.

Beside being physically fit, they are also mentally tough and also famous for their loyalty...cant compare with our local boys, they are either no choice (ns police) or just get paid for doing a job. They can go through rounds of training but when real disaster strucks....see what happen to that little india incidents years back...we are too peaceful and therefore lack the experience of handling a real case situation.

On 2/17/2019 at 11:53 AM, Excitado said:

Just spent two years living in Nepal. Wow, these guys have seriously lean and fit bodies and if you like the manly smell of soldiers' sweat it's even better. I had a buddy who was happy to show off his strength and fitness by exercising naked at my place and it was just incredibly hot...

Wow...so did you touch and worship his naked bod ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 2/17/2019 at 1:27 PM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Can these two posts be deleted out as they violate the principles of Non discrimination as set out by Blowing Wind.

Guest Dirty Auntie (Guest 脏子姨) in action again.

Thank you.

Tatai whetu ki te rangi, mau tonu mau tonu.

If everyone who is against the opening of floodgates to allow foreign trash into the country is Guest 脏子姨, then I think we will have more than millions of Guest 脏子姨 in Singapore now. Lol... 

Guest disclosed yourself
40 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

If everyone who is against the opening of floodgates to allow foreign trash into the country is Guest 脏子姨, then I think we will have more than millions of Guest 脏子姨 in Singapore now. Lol... 

What floodgates Guest Dirty Auntie  (Guest 脏子姨) ?

Please post a picture here where you clean the streets and remove the garbage from the HDB chute bins or do any other dirty job (besided bitching around) or build houses or ships, work in an oil refinery or do a factory job?

It is always easy to talk nonsense in your air conditioned flat while your Indonesian maid sweeps the floor clean (or give us evidence that you hired a Singaporean auntie as maid).

Please refrain from generalising foreigners and naming them as "trash". This is unjustified and nasty.

Why don't you blame Singaporean men not to do sufficient to procreate more?

I don't want to read this word "trash" anymore from your posts.

Refrain from such unfounded allegations.

Many business people (even Singaporeans) would be happier if they can hire more foreigners for growth prospects.

By no means a country like Singapore can maintain growth without having foreigners to fill in vacancies.

And maybe you never understood that 99% of all foreigners in Singapore are tied to jobs, which means if the job falls away, they would need to leave the country.

It is not that those foreigners remain in Singapore like in US or other societies.

Items Unit Latest Period Latest Data% Change (Y-o-Y) 1/Previous Period Data% Change (Y-o-Y) 2/

Items Unit Latest Period Latest Data % Change
(Y-o-Y) 1/
Previous
Period Data
% Change
(Y-o-Y) 2/
Population and Population Structure
(Mid-Year Estimates)

Total Population 3/ '000 2018  5,638.7 0.5 5,612.3 0.1
Singapore Residents 3/ '000 2018  3,994.3 0.7 3,965.8 0.8
Singapore Citizens '000 2018 3,471.9 1.0 3,439.2 0.9
Singapore Permanent Residents '000 2018 522.3 -0.8 526.6

Data are preliminary when first released.
na not available or not applicable.
1 Refers to % change in latest period over the same period in the previous year.
2 Refers to % change in the previous period over the same period in the previous year.
3 Total population comprises Singapore residents and non-residents. The resident population comprises Singapore citizens and permanent residents
4 Refers to the resident population.

https://www.tablebuilder.singstat.gov.sg/publicfacing/customSort.action

Maramara nui a Mahi ka riro i a Noho.

12 minutes ago, Excitado said:

Yeah after setting him a gruelling workout, I started by licking his sweat - pits, nipples and balls - and then things just got hotter from there.

Wow...That will be my fantasy comes true.  Nice!

35 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Wow...That will be my fantasy comes true.  Nice!

Yes, I enjoyed getting him to push himself harder, to be honest. He's a short slim man,  now 35 and only about 55kg, so he's got potential as a marathon runner if he joins the army running club or something but needs someone to motivate him.

I have the fondest memories of Gurkha soldiers back in the 70s and early 80s when none of them were here with families.  All single men and horny.  It was easy to seduce them with free blowjobs while hijacking them before they return to their camps at Mount Vernon.  Sometimes after their jogs at Bidadari cemetery.  Occasionally we get to hook them at the old Esplanade (Queen Elizabeth Walk) which was a gay playground.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

17 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

I have the fondest memories of Gurkha soldiers back in the 70s and early 80s when none of them were here with families.  All single men and horny.  It was easy to seduce them with free blowjobs while hijacking them before they return to their camps at Mount Vernon.  Sometimes after their jogs at Bidadari cemetery.  Occasionally we get to hook them at the old Esplanade (Queen Elizabeth Walk) which was a gay playground.

How do they taste like?  Do they cum a lot and than say thank you or was there a regular meeting time to do the same thing over again with the same person?  Interesting to know they are "gay friendly" in those days but not sure about now.

20 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

Always enjoy reading your encounters Kimlo77:)

4 hours ago, Guest Huh? said:

How do they taste like?  Do they cum a lot and than say thank you or was there a regular meeting time to do the same thing over again with the same person?  Interesting to know they are "gay friendly" in those days but not sure about now.

Nowadays many of them have wives and families so no need to look for free bjs from us anymore.  I tried visiting the same bus stop several years ago and only managed to get to suck one guy and even that he asked for some pocket money after he cummed.  Gone are the good old days.  As for taste, I find they taste like others, no special taste to their spunk.

In those days, there are many young, virile and horny gurkhas all wanting a piece of action.  So on any given night, we can easily score 3 to 4 dicks within a short span of 90 minutes especially on Friday and Saturday nights.  Some are repeats but we always managed to get some new tools to work with.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

8 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

In those days, there are many young, virile and horny gurkhas all wanting a piece of action.  So on any given night, we can easily score 3 to 4 dicks within a short span of 90 minutes especially on Friday and Saturday nights.  Some are repeats but we always managed to get some new tools to work with.

In those days without any internet or porn movies, your encounters is truly a windfall.   3-4 dicks within 90 minutes sounds like a buffet of meal.  I am sure you are not the only gay cruisers there. The place must have been packed by gay people to the brim, all eyeing for the same meat.  Unfortunately, once a Gurhka cummed, he will have lost interest to let another gay sucker touch him.  You are one lucky bitch and probably always there early to catch the first "worm".   I wonder in which years all these activities started to dwindle.  I hope those Gurkha being sucked get tell their story  back home and let it pass down to impress many of their next generations here. 

On 2/17/2019 at 12:04 PM, Guest Local Talent said:

Pinoys? PRCs? Or Yeeendians?

25 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

In those days, there are many young, virile and horny gurkhas all wanting a piece of action.  So on any given night, we can easily score 3 to 4 dicks within a short span of 90 minutes

Is Gurhka's cock big and thick?  I always thought it is long and thin.

this might come as a shock but gurkhas are mostly deployed to patrol minister's house.
i've visited a few minister's private residence, and these soldiers walk around the compound all day, 24/7,
they are deployed in teams of 4 to 6, depending on size of the house, and also man the guardhouse.

since singapore is basically peaceful all the time, the gurkhas are almost always never deployed for their original purpose,

half of which is to protect regular singaporeans.

they are the guardians of the elite, because i can honestly say, the elites dont trust their own people, namely us. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

3 minutes ago, tomcat said:

this might come as a shock but gurkhas are mostly deployed to patrol minister's house.
i've visited a few minister's private residence, and these soldiers walk around the compound all day, 24/7,
they are deployed in teams of 4 to 6, depending on size of the house, and also man the guardhouse.

since singapore is basically peaceful all the time, the gurkhas are almost always never deployed for their original purpose,

half of which is to protect regular singaporeans.

they are the guardians of the elite, because i can honestly say, the elites dont trust their own people, namely us. 

I thought they guard Changi prison.. Lol.

• G_M changed the title to Gurkha Discussion (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.