Male HQ

Both Husband And Wife?

shuarctt

Do u guys think it is possible for a guy to love his wife equally as his boyfriend?

For me i feel no matter what.. the wife will always take precedence over the boyfriend. The 'husband' of the two will always choose the wife and kids over the guy.

So wat if you urself were to be caught in this situation? Wat would u do? Let go of the guy whom u love a lot? Or would u believe in him when he says he can love u as much as his wife?

P.S the wife came after the boyfriend..

Dilemma...

Guest BlackOrWhite

this is just my personal take on the subject. :)

Do u guys think it is possible for a guy to love his wife equally as his boyfriend?

"Love", to me, is an abstract feeling that encompasses various virtues. it envelopes around respect, care, trust, willingness, committment, conviction and above all, an open wholesome consciousness of give and take.

though my comparison may not be paramount to adults-in-love, the situation can take the same shape with a teacher-students, parents-children, leader-followers pyramid. it will be different when we apply the term 'marriage' as it curtails a bigger and intricate responsibilities.

hence, minus the term 'marriage', i believe the married guy is capable to love his wife equally as to his boyfriend. it is often our perception that, when the cake [and for that matter, anything else] is shared, conclusively any individuals will feel short. that is how our mind works, and therefore our body reacts, knowing that the cake has been split into two.

For me i feel no matter what.. the wife will always take precedence over the boyfriend. The 'husband' of the two will always choose the wife and kids over the guy.

i have seen cases where a husband ended up with a gay relationship. likewise, there are cases that a husband prisoned himself to continue his heterosexual marriage. either way, the husband will not be able to deny his love for the other two [the other guy and the wife]. i guess, the choice that a husband undertakes has to do with his sense for security. to some extent, it has to do with understanding.

sure there will be a school of thought that would prefer a man to be true to his sexual identity. as much as we yearn for simple life, it is often difficult to exercise that choice in our lives.

So wat if you urself were to be caught in this situation? Wat would u do? Let go of the guy whom u love a lot? Or would u believe in him when he says he can love u as much as his wife?

i dont have an answer for this. we may be identically termed the same, i.e. 'human', but when we exercise our humane characteristics, we often have split ends.

indeed, it would nice [i wont dare to say the word 'perfect'] to go 'home' everyday to our loved one. however, to some, just to be loved without the 'home' is enough. i guess, at the end of the day, it is all about counting our blessings.

- This Is Just My Thought -

Cheers!

indeed fairness will play a difficult part in this complex equation. depends on whose perspective u are looking from, the issue of fairness will be very different. is it fair to the boyfriend who has dedicated his love to the man to have the man leave him for the wife? vice versa for the wife. is it fair to make the man make the choice from one over another?

its true that when u are not in the situation that it makes it easier for u to judge and criticise. i think in the end, i find love a delicate juggle, be it between friends and lover, family and lover, career and lover, heck, well even lover between lover. there are so many things that can make it go wrong and so little to make it right. but when it feels right, nothing can beat that feeling.

so i think whoever is trapped in this situation, the best is to go with ur gut feeling, cos most of the time our instincts will lead us to the path that feels the most right to you. there will be disapproving glances and harsh criticisms no matter how u choose, so settle for one that feels most true to you and most sincere in your heart. cos in the end, it is definitely a private affair between the 3 of u, what the rest think doesn't matter.

Dear Shuarctt,

First ask youself, are you a True "BI guy" who likes women and men?

Do you really love your gf or wife in the emotional way or merely a sense of responsiblity due to some level of guilty feeling?

As for your another sex orientation (fond of men), you juz have to deal with it.

It's a complex process to maintain both relationship, its not easy as said.

Fairness to either your gf or bf? Have you ever thought about what is fair to you?

I had a post on topic "爱上已婚者" in the Member's lounge. If interested, go read.

PM me if you wish to discuss further.

Warmth Regards,

Hary (...there's always a workaround but provided you wont cracked under pressure..)

it is possible to love a wife and bf equally

however asian society may influence the way you show the love

in public while out with the wife and bf you may hold hands with the wife and hug her and kiss her but not the bf

so altho you may have the same intensity of love in your heart for both- in the eyes of everyone else you are already favouring the wife

and i dont think any bf would be able to take this public show of affection to the wife and not him- jealous lah

point 2 - the time spent with the wife and family probably is like 90% and leaving only 10% with the bf. - so bf would feel left out

point 3- family - would invite wife to all family gatherings but not the bf

point 4- discussions on children and household expenses- very important to a married guy but nothing to do with the bf

conclusion - bf would definitely lose out to wife even tho married guy loves both equally. My advice - downgrade the relationship to that of f---buddies only. Ohterwise your heart would only get hurt.

Guest Same here!
i love my wife 100%, never give any love to guy, but.....I love to be fxxk by a man......and love the cum. by the way, she love to watch me suckoff or fxxk by a man too.

Finally, I found you. My wife enjoys seeing me f***ing other guys and she'll get so hot that she'll suck off that guy while I pump him mad! What a turn on! :twisted: :thumb: :twisted: :thumb: :twisted:

i love my wife 100%, never give any love to guy, but.....I love to be fxxk by a man......and love the cum. by the way, she love to watch me suckoff  or fxxk by a man too.

Finally, I found you. My wife enjoys seeing me f***ing other guys and she'll get so hot that she'll suck off that guy while I pump him mad! What a turn on! :twisted: :thumb: :twisted: :thumb: :twisted:

Mine!!!! You guys are really lucky to get such wives....think is really not easy to have such 'understanding' wives ard.... :D:P

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.