Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

i go spa1 a few times this yr. mostly all uncles wearing shorts. food nice, facilities ok. i shy dont dare go nude. but i saw one guy twice use sauna and pool naked. late 20-30s goodlooking and shaven down there! but dont think he plu... hope he is regular customer

Anything interesting there on Saturday afternoons?

as such straight (and both male and female clients served) places, being business established, aren't that like ns home team wet facilities and other venues where 'bold' activities can lead to complaints by all other users including partners of ladies in adjoining separate facility too, let's please explore other than here for those among us thinking if..

lucky you.. i want to go spa1 but no time. was the hunk fair skin and shaven down there? he's the regular

Was at spa1 this evening from 6 til 10pm. Quite a nice sight - chubby uncle in the nude, and a well-built muscular hunk.. Both walking around in the nude and enjoying the wet area.. Me too, enjoying the sights..

Hope to see you both again soon :)

gspa.. more crowd including professionals, reclining sofas that allow better sleep and rest posture except can get rash because no regular cleaning but for resolving/replacing blankets .. best facilities in omparison to rest of local spas except for st regis, rws etc 

• G_M changed the title to Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?