Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

anyone tried Espa at RWS? cruisy?

I love Espa, and when I last went there (it was a weekday night) there was just one fit Japanese guy but that's about it. Maybe it's not cruisy, I'm not sure. The staff do ask politely for you to wear the provided disposable underwear but I just took it off and dipped completely naked in the outdoor onsen under the night sky. Bliss.

Not too sure if he is gay.

Both of us too stracting and a bit not sure how to start.

Or maybe he is straight.

Bi here btw. If you reading maybe later we can play

Bi here btw. If you reading maybe later we can play

I am bi btw. If you reading this we can play later

I am bi btw. If you reading this we can play later

so far, the only pay-per-entry 5-star hitel spa facility where it's so conducive for intimacy in steam and sauna rooms, can walk around naked, and even ugnlie naked on desk chairs in adjoining enclosed courtyard or even sun tann naked (staff say can). it was designed for such..

so far, the only pay-per-entry 5-star hitel spa facility where it's so conducive for intimacy in steam and sauna rooms, can walk around naked, and even ugnlie naked on desk chairs in adjoining enclosed courtyard or even sun tann naked (staff say can). it was designed for such..

But not cruisy right? Really nice to be there in the buff though.

• G_M changed the title to Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?