Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

hi, just want to ask as the title suggest "Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore? (Non Gay)'

so does places mentioned here allow nudity and it is non gay? like gspa, spa1, hotspot, remeda?

i am not looking for gay place, just like u travel oversea in japan korea where ppl just shower naked and nothing about sex just being relax thats all.

Hotel Jen Tanglin $25 for gym, jacuzzi, steam/sauna, naked if you like :P (see other's review in this forum - not bad).

Seeking lean fit, muscular or cute guys for a visit together to make my gym more effective, hehe.

Pvt me for why only $25, public not able to get into Tanglin Jen nowadays, but can be booked/arranged beforehand (limited entry for 3pax per 5hr time slot).

PS: I will not be going today or in recent weeks because of a project.

Edited by Jerome
On Sunday, April 10, 2016 at 7:24 AM, Jerome said:

Hotel Jen Tanglin $25 for gym, jacuzzi, steam/sauna, naked if you like :P (see other's review in this forum - not bad).

Seeking lean fit, muscular or cute guys for a visit together to make my gym more effective, hehe.

Pvt me for why only $25, public not able to get into Tanglin Jen nowadays, but can be booked/arranged beforehand (limited entry for 3pax per 5hr time slot).

Hi what's your contact . Mine is 81429486

Omg! Lots of eye candy at gspa today! There's an angmoh whose totally soft dick I swear is already longer and thicker than your best erection. We're talking 7inches long and probably close to 6in around. Shaved too, so maybe, haha! He was really flaunting.it too ;)

2 young angmoh twinks, but not naked, too bad.

One good looking chinese hunk, cock above average and thick, though can't compare to the angmoh guy. Guessing soft size maybe 4 inch long and really girthy....

Edited by billlie22
On 10 April 2016 at 7:24 AM, Jerome said:

I am going on the 8th May (Friday) at about 6,7pm for gym, followed by jacuzzi/steam/sauna naked :)

I can teach you how to get in at $25 but they limit to 3pax. Please pvt msg me.

Just now, yuquidam said:

Eh....not bonkers....i think you are just too horny over the many possibilities of a very erotic sunday....hehe

Hahaha, just a relaxing sunday in the nude... i find it very liberating, esp with cute lean fit guys around of course? :P

On 4/30/2016 at 11:06 PM, Jerome said:

wanna go a not? pvt msg me leh

Sori Bro,  just saw your posting...but also got something on that's why didn't ask you earlier. Nonetheless,  thanks so much for extending your kind invite:D

Edited by yuquidam

Haha interesting encounter today at Gspa... A dashing manly-boyish sporty dude, probably a Filipino tourist, was hanging around at the wet area wrapped in towels, quite shy initially. After seeing the other guys baring it all, he eventually decided to be daring and just take it off and use the pool and sauna totally nude... Oh boy that big meaty dick, his cockhead was thick and swollen, maybe he was aroused... The two of us shared the sauna and steam room, occasionally exchanging glances heh. We sat across each other in the sauna and steam room, got a very nice view of each other and he didn't seem to mind :P No hanky panky though! Respect that this is a clean establishment.

5 hours ago, Forumer said:

Did you go eventually? How was the crowd?

Oh yes I did go. The crowd is mainly the hotel guests which are mostly ang mohs and they don't stay long in the baths.

I had another person for company which is just nice to be naked without disturbance.

LOL.

On 5/8/2016 at 7:11 PM, LeoTheLion said:

Haha interesting encounter today at Gspa... A dashing manly-boyish sporty dude, probably a Filipino tourist, was hanging around at the wet area wrapped in towels, quite shy initially. After seeing the other guys baring it all, he eventually decided to be daring and just take it off and use the pool and sauna totally nude... Oh boy that big meaty dick, his cockhead was thick and swollen, maybe he was aroused... The two of us shared the sauna and steam room, occasionally exchanging glances heh. We sat across each other in the sauna and steam room, got a very nice view of each other and he didn't seem to mind :P No hanky panky though! Respect that this is a clean establishment.

So how big was his cock? Fit body? 

22 hours ago, LeoTheLion said:

6? If fully hard could be 7 haha. And it's thick. Not very fit but handsome.

Wow... But you missed a golden opportunity. He was obviously hoping for some interaction. You could start a conversation with where you are form, why you are in Singapore, how you find it here, we dun often get foreigners in GSpa, how you find it, most people are shy and will cover up, but you obviously have nothing to be shy about, are most filipino guys your size? Can I ask you a personal question, how big is your penis? Wow 7 inches is huge, I wish I was that big, is it difficult to buy underwear, and do you masturbate with both hands? Keep it up and he should get erected... Then you can say things like its ok, I also get horny for no reason, especially when I'm naked in front of other people, but I think this is common with all guys, self obsession and exhibitionism probably, especially the steamroom is so hot and steamy, you also right? Actually I always curious about what other people's penis look like, want to compare size? Then dun hesitate, take the lead to start stroking yourself if you are not erected already. In other words, get him relaxed enough to be horny in front of another man!!!

Edited by billlie22
On 5/10/2016 at 9:00 PM, billlie22 said:

Wow... But you missed a golden opportunity. He was obviously hoping for some interaction. You could start a conversation with where you are form, why you are in Singapore, how you find it here, we dun often get foreigners in GSpa, how you find it, most people are shy and will cover up, but you obviously have nothing to be shy about, are most filipino guys your size? Can I ask you a personal question, how big is your penis? Wow 7 inches is huge, I wish I was that big, is it difficult to buy underwear, and do you masturbate with both hands? Keep it up and he should get erected... Then you can say things like its ok, I also get horny for no reason, especially when I'm naked in front of other people, but I think this is common with all guys, self obsession and exhibitionism probably, especially the steamroom is so hot and steamy, you also right? Actually I always curious about what other people's penis look like, want to compare size? Then dun hesitate, take the lead to start stroking yourself if you are not erected already. In other words, get him relaxed enough to be horny in front of another man!!!

hahahahahahha

You're very good with words. I should watch out for your posts.

• G_M changed the title to Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?