Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

Fullerton Hotel at Raffles Place can also be totally nude at the Sauna, Steam-room area. Lots of cute guys in nude here that uses the Credit Card Privileges.

U can consider having this Credit Card https://www.sc.com/sg/credit-cards/visa-infinite-card/

and check out the Free Entry privileges under 

The Fullerton Privileges

Complimentary access to the Fitness Centre, an outdoor infinity pool and spa facilities at The Fullerton Hotel
On 2/8/2019 at 12:18 PM, RelaxZen said:

Fullerton Hotel at Raffles Place can also be totally nude at the Sauna, Steam-room area. Lots of cute guys in nude here that uses the Credit Card Privileges.

U can consider having this Credit Card https://www.sc.com/sg/credit-cards/visa-infinite-card/

and check out the Free Entry privileges under 

The Fullerton Privileges

Complimentary access to the Fitness Centre, an outdoor infinity pool and spa facilities at The Fullerton Hotel

Thank you for the questions posted to be via PM. Keep the place cosy and nude for all males. Just have two encounters this past few days. Keep the place active

Another place you guys can explore is Banyan Tree at MBS. They have sauna, steam and jacuzzi. The Jacuzzi or hot pool has a fantastic view of Marina Bay. The place can go nude and relax.

Basic toiletries is provided e.g. comb, gel, spray, shaver.

Once I saw a mature man shaving his pubes at the shower cubicle. He didn't close the door.

KFit has this option but always no schedule. Also cannot purchase monthly pass.

To the 2 young men, as much as I envy your youth and hope to play with you, I understand that I'm not your fit and bubbly type. Just want to apologise for my constant disturbance walking up and down the sauna, because you are prone to be spotted by the cleaner who can walk by too.

There's a switch outside... Which can help :)

Questions about Gspa: 

1. how much for just using Sauna and hot pools etc, without any treatments? Can't find that info on their website...

2. is their sauna and steam and hot pool mixed gender? If yes, is nudity still acceptable (I don't mind, used to it from Europe)?

This is from their website:

Sauna & Steam room

SAUNA ROOM : MEN & LADIES
STEAM ROOM : MEN & LADIES

Men & Ladies hot and cold pools

HOT POOL: MEN & LADIES
COLD POOL: MEN

Edited by bkkuser
9 hours ago, bkkuser said:

Questions about Gspa: 

1. how much for just using Sauna and hot pools etc, without any treatments? Can't find that info on their website...

2. is their sauna and steam and hot pool mixed gender? If yes, is nudity still acceptable (I don't mind, used to it from Europe)?

Sauna & Steam room

The facilities are not meant for sharing bah, they are just saying both men and ladies have hot pools, sauna rooms and steam rooms. Cold rooms only available in guys facilities, not for girls.

7 hours ago, Fakenamealert said:

The facilities are not meant for sharing bah, they are just saying both men and ladies have hot pools, sauna rooms and steam rooms. Cold rooms only available in guys facilities, not for girls.

thanks for clarifying, I found it somewhat confusing lol

20 hours ago, bkkuser said:

Questions about Gspa: 

Sauna & Steam room

About $50.
Hot, cold pool, sauna, steam room. Men & ladies separated. Can walk around, use the facilities naked.
Saw 2 Chinese guys very comfortable with each other's nudity. 1 standing up 1 sitted. His face & his cock so near. Good friend ;)

36 minutes ago, Fakenamealert said:

Are you there too early? Would weekend or fri night be better?

33 minutes ago, share said:

They up the price.
Enjoy the facilities
Some guys &/ new comers may join you naked when he see you skinny dip. Happens to me b4.
Meals provided. Food quite nice :P

Crowd coming after office hour &/ late at night.

I prefer Yunomori too

Yeah I realize my timing probably not optimal. Plus couldn't stay that long to take advantage of the free food, which does make it a reasonable deal. My bad for sure hehe

• G_M changed the title to Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?