Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

On 7/8/2019 at 8:33 PM, Tim Lee said:

Hardly see anyone naked in the ‘wet’ area.

Most of the people who go there wear shorts.

Nudity is discouraged in Gspa. 

Is nudity discourage in gspa?
I use to go early in the morning. A guy came in probably his 1st visit. Saw me in my birthday suit he followed. We soaked in the hot pool (too hot for me). He's pretty shy, straight I guess. We didn't talk.
I came out of the water 1st to cool down. Few minutes later as he was about to rise, a group of uncle (in shorts) walked in, He don't dare to come out of the water & con't soaking. He looks confused & embarrassed when they joined him in the hot pool.
Sometimes see guys quite daring, who cares? Alternate between the hot & cold pool in his full glory. Cool.
Ever saw 2 Chinese guys very comfortable with each other's nudity. 1 standing 1 sat on the chair. So close to each other, cock at eye level. Looks straight good friends to me. Hmm.. Maybe the guy standing was trying to tease him. Maybe they're a couple... Maybe Chinese, Japanese, Korean norm, due to their hot spring & bathhouse in their country.
I heard nudity depends on the timing. Wee hours crowd are different. Happy hour con't :rolleyes:

On 7/22/2019 at 10:35 AM, Muslex79 said:

Anyone going to Gspa on wed morning?

im bringing a friend visiting from overseas there 

Bro, how's the spa visit? Any happening? Crowded? What's his & your feedback...? :)

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Missed connection with a cute guy at Jen today.. some disturbance here and there, wasn't about to have a good conversation with you..

What's the profile of the people at Jen? Better than onsen or gspa?

Every time read cute guy or eye candies. Not sure real or not =x

The cute guy young or old? 

On 7/19/2019 at 5:27 PM, NeitherHereNorThere said:

A few eye candies in Jen today ;) dunno if there'll be actions..

If really good I might try once. Is it expensive?

18 hours ago, Xiaoxianrou said:

If really good I might try once. Is it expensive?

I've not been to onsen nor gspa so can't compare. And cute/eye candy is subjective, hence the comment about real or not also cannot be deterministically testified.

My suggestion is, go to a place for its facility and environment. If you find someone you can click, it's a bonus. Else, you're not disappointed cos you still get to enjoy the place ;)

On 8/18/2019 at 9:54 PM, Xiaoxianrou said:

Jen is quite his and miss. Regular clientele is a small group of young/older that is generally friendly, not as stuck-up, posey or meat-markety as the Onsen crowd. There are also hotel guests, who can be gay or straight, hot or not. Sometimes you can be the only one there. Overall a bit of a role of the dice. Sometimes it is a six, sometimes a one.