Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

On 5/13/2018 at 4:11 PM, bttmslut said:

I dont know

Maybe you should ask them? Haha

Aiyah, I'm Malay and when I'm there people thought I'm Chinese too. Maybe in the dark so hard to tell.

On 6/9/2018 at 6:54 PM, No Clash said:

I am indian. am I allowed there? I never visited spa before? what are the rules? what I can do there? how  much are  the charges?

I had had sex with Indian and Malays men in Shogun before, in addition to angmoh and Chinese.  I understand Shogun is quite welcoming.  It is $12 per entry, 24 hours.  Just spend $12 to enter and see if it is to your liking.  There is always a first time for everything. 

So it looks like a great way for me to save $$$  next time I am in SG to sign contract. I take the morning flight, go sign contracts etc. go makan my favourite lor ar noodles, then go straight to Shogun after 1pm and have fun 3 or 4 times until 9pm. Go makan my favourite satay bihun,  pay another entry fee, then have fun another 2 or 3 times again or until I cannot  get it up any more, then sleep until the next morning. Take breakfast , go to the airport and catch my flight.

Cheaper than hotel for sure, even with free fun. Especially since any prearranged hookup with bottom guys never seems to tahan as many times as I like (from my previous experiences anyway).

So worth it.  Get work done, cum 8 times then go home. Must plan for this next trip!!!

Edited by xiandarkthorne
Spelling errors

Old and experienced but always ready for naughty fun! 

3 hours ago, xiandarkthorne said:

So it looks like a great way for me to save $$$  next time I am in SG to sign contract. I take the morning flight, go sign contracts etc. go makan my favourite lor ar noodles, then go straight to Shogun after 1pm and have fun 3 or 4 times until 9pm. Go makan my favourite satay bihun,  pay another entry fee, then have fun another 2 or 3 times again or until I cannot  get it up any more, then sleep until the next morning. Take breakfast , go to the airport and catch my flight.

Cheaper than hotel for sure, even with free fun. Especially since any prearranged hookup with bottom guys never seems to tahan as many times as I like (from my previous experiences anyway).

So worth it.  Get work done, cum 8 times then go home. Must plan for this next trip!!!

Good planning except that it is not really a clean place to sleep. Not sure if there is blanket and Bed bugs. U can also arrange food panda delivery then u dun need to go out at all. 

Guest Big neneh
4 hours ago, xiandarkthorne said:

Cum 8 times  continually at your age, 

小心  精尽人亡 

You go back horizontally on a stretcher accompanied by sobbing relatives.

Just some kind advice for you. Especially if you collapse in Shogun, so inconvenient for your families.

Do keep those who love you and care for you in mind..

Its not always about cheap fucks and getting 8 times your money's worth.

7 hours ago, xiandarkthorne said:

idea man.... really good fantastic idea,,, is cheaper than hotel 81.... imagine..12 for an entire day. still have beds to sleep in..

On 6/17/2018 at 9:13 PM, Guest Big neneh said:

小心  精尽人亡 

Just some kind advice for you. Especially if you collapse in Shogun, so inconvenient for your families.

Hiya, where I got say cum 8 times continuously?  At my age I need to rest 30 minutes after the first cum lah. About 45 minutes after second and then about 1 hour after 3rd one. Must go and eat after Number 4 or my blood sugar will be very low.

That is why I said I like to go out and eat my favourite SG food before coming back after dinner. I will probably need supper too if cum another 4 times. If not, next morning for sure cannot wake up liao! Ha ha ha! I know my limits lah.

Old and experienced but always ready for naughty fun! 

Guest Guest
On 6/17/2018 at 9:13 PM, Guest Big neneh said:

小心  精尽人亡 

Aiya say only mah...he can cum 8 timee a day...he can also say he can cum 80 times a day also can...he say we listen lor. 

what time and day is suitable to find young crowd in Shogun Spa? I went there on Monday 11pm and I was the only one under 25. I found everyone above 35 except me. Lost interest and got irritated by one of the old Indian man who forced me to fuck him while I clearly said "I am not interested at all". Will never go there again if that place is lack of young crowd.

22 hours ago, No Clash said:

what time and day is suitable to find young crowd in Shogun Spa? I went there on Monday 11pm and I was the only one under 25. I found everyone above 35 except me. Lost interest and got irritated by one of the old Indian man who forced me to fuck him while I clearly said "I am not interested at all". Will never go there again if that place is lack of young crowd.

Nobody can force you to fuck him if you are not willing to.

One man's meat is another man's poison, but if young crowd is what you are looking for, I guess Shogun is not really your place.

14 minutes ago, sensnip said:

Nobody can force you to fuck him if you are not willing to.

One man's meat is another man's poison, but if young crowd is what you are looking for, I guess Shogun is not really your place.

Ya....i aslo got experince in shogun this indian guy force me to the room..i guess he not take a bath before that.danm stink...oh ghost.

1 hour ago, joey awesome said:

Ya....i aslo got experince in shogun this indian guy force me to the room..i guess he not take a bath before that.danm stink...oh ghost.

I am sure you are talking about the same Indian man. He is too stinky and messy. Shogun is not a place for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Guest need job said:

hi, guys are anyone knows how to get a job in shogun, any tips?

Enquire at the payment counter and ask to see the boss for an interview.  They are in need of staff at this moment.

13 minutes ago, Nvjkdfnvfb said:

how much is the entry? i went before but i forgot already. and cant seem to find the rates online. (also, any promotions? like ten mens has 50% off sometimes)

Flat $12 

Guest poki puki
45 minutes ago, thatteenchub said:

The entrance is so open now its a shame. 

Why is it a shame?

Just walk with head held high , walk gaily forward, open the glass black front door and proudly enter Shogun. 

HOME OF THE GREAT.

I can say that most of the Indians from Queen resort last time, go to Shogun now. I like it , its just that Shogun has to maintain its cleanliness same as TMC.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

40 minutes ago, asslickr said:

Queen resort? What’s that?

Hi @asslickr, it was the old gay sauna near Outram MRT :-)

https://www.travelgayasia.com/venue/queen-resort/

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

On 6/17/2018 at 4:09 PM, xiandarkthorne said:

you make me so horny reading your post.

Guest Guest

So happening!! I saw a handsome's cock got pump up and down for a long long time...he look cute and handsome. He wore white polo shirt and blue pants..very strange but shiok to see...who else saw? I paiseh to join in as on big bedm

Whole night @shogun has nothing thrilling to write about except in the morning, till i m so hungry

I closed my eyes and just make do with any seniors, i saw a Filipino or maybe a malay (rounder size) was trying to peep into a room....

so we both decided to barge in since the North indian is so bz fucking his snr (good things to share)

the rounder kept asking me to touch his, but ie not my job
The reason for barging in is to release my one week's load before i head home for a good sleep
I knew the N. Indian is about to come, so aha he came and he rested awhile before he head out, 
I will touch his cock (so as to always confirm my belief that many btms luv it raw, a fact that many didnt accept) as usual

with his seeds of luv in the senior's hole, i continue the pumping (ensuring that morning he shall not be able to walk properly) after putting on a condom > this is to confirm that tops always practice safely*
but in order to let Senior have a plethora of love seeds, i invited the rounder guy to pump him too but he politely declined after cumming on the poor shogun's bed and ran off
I conte pumping w esp a morning erection (poor him, his hole must be forced open, though i think he enjoyed more w the N Indian w soft moans, nt that they are longer but more of it is RAW) w me, it was even softer, maybe on doggie for too long? (but dont rem the N indian fuck him longer than me)
and i promised to splatter my seeds of love onto his sexy back (despite his age)as he is kneeling down on all 4s - after removing my condom
@ the back of my mind, i wanted so much to spurt them all into his baby hole but i m worry, so i didnt
I helped him to clean up first before i exit the room

* :  i been sharing that alot of btms wanna it raw from me 

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.