Male HQ

Massage And Sex

matureuncle52

They are not necessarily linked. Some massages are done for therapeutic purpose e.gs to relief stress, bodyaches, general relaxation etc. In BKK, I like to go for the traditional thai massage which is done in a communal room. Although it is very painful initially, however I feel so "light" and refreshed after the massage. My friends also like to go for spa treatments which includes massage (strictly no hanky panky).

Well, agreed with you all. There are 2 types of massage in my opinion, those Thai traditional massage is 'clean' and 'no hanky panky' but those gay massage is normally associated with sex at the end of the service :D:lol:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Generally, PLU customers falls on 2 ends of the scale, there are those who goes for genuine massage and expects a certain level of professionalism from the therapist and are not seeking the “extras" and at the other end of the scale, those who goes for the sex and are not bothered if the therapist is certified, and those who falls in between the 2 extreme.

Then there is another factor which governs the type of customers; those who are willing to pay for good massage and those who are not willing to pay.

Usually those therapist whom spent lots of money and time horning their skills and doing up their places will charge more than those who simply just providing a rub with "extra".

The problem with many PLUs (vast majority) seeking massage from PLUs therapist "treats" them as if they are "sex providers" doing massage rather than skilled therapist alleviating tired or aching muscles.

A very common question asked by those seeking massage in this forum is "Does Mr. xxx provides "happy ending"? "What is his stat"? "I like muscular masseurs..." etc.

Then there are those therapist whom at one end of the scale, does not provide any "extras" and those at the other end of the scale whom will drop their pants and jump in to provide that "extra", without being asked.

Therapist whom makes a living from providing massage service have no choice but to cater to the majority seeking "happy ending" or face poor business if they are not skilled or qualified.

I was once told by a therapist that the perks of being a therapist is getting a customer whom is their type and can do "anything" with the customer and at the end gets paid The down side of his profession is to get a customer not his type that wants "everything", and at the end of the session, bargains for a discount.

I was once told by a therapist that the perks of being a therapist is getting a customer whom is their type and can do "anything" with the customer and at the end gets paid The down side of his profession is to get a customer not his type that wants "everything", and at the end of the session, bargains for a discount.

Hmmm...

Sounds like a good profession to moonlight in.

Maybe I sud consider taking up a professional massage course n be fully trained to do this during my off days.

Every profession has its own peculiar bugbear, and to me..it does appear tat the upside is more than sufficient to offset the downside.

You get more things done with sugar than with vinegar.

Well, agreed with you all. There are 2 types of massage in my opinion, those Thai traditional massage is 'clean' and 'no hanky panky' but those gay massage is normally associated with sex at the end of the service :D:lol:

not only gay massage which is usually associated with sex, those straights who go massage also usually associated with sex. And this is true in any parts of the World. One of my colleague who came back from Korea told me that he went for a massage there and the woman massge him with her 2 big boobs which made him very horny...

not only gay massage which is usually associated with sex, those straights who go massage also usually associated with sex. And this is true in any parts of the World. One of my colleague who came back from Korea told me that he went for a massage there and the woman massge him with her 2 big boobs which made him very horny...

Of course, straight 'naughty' massage also associated with sex service ..... but this is a PLU forum so guys here were talking topics with gayish content.

I believe those (female) masseuse using boobs to perform the massage, normaly what they called 'body to body massage' for straight people.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

• Guest locked this topic