Male HQ

Iphone Vs The Other Smart Phones

TPYmuscle69

Iphone Vs The Other Smart Phones  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

me and friend having a major debate about whether i should get the iphone 4. he says iphone sucks and have this video to prove it. do you agree?

want to know if anyone did their own research, decide to get other smart phone and happy with their choice... cos it's like everyone has the iphone.

warning: strong language in video.

if you are too highly religious, or too self righteous. strongly suggest you go find some tele-tubbies videos on youtube instead.

• Confucius says: man who masturbates without tenga takes matter into his own hands.
  • The woman sat next to me on the train is writing a text on her iPhone. It's all underlined with the squiggly red line. Illiterate cunt.
  • Singapore's '白制服' 的官: 只准州官放火 | 不准百姓点灯
  • The Gynecologist - A lesbian went to the gynecologist one day, and as the doctor is examining her, he remarked, "My, aren't we clean today." "Yeah," replied the lesbian, "I have a woman who comes in twice a week."

Screw what they say, but Grindr and Scruff are the best thing that ever happen to gay in this decade, and its on iPhone.

What kind of gay would rather get other brand thats not iPhone? haha.

That video is silly, it only stressing on the bad points of iPhone, but if they stress on the good points, the list will go on and on and on. Desperate failed attempt to bring down iphone i say.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

i will not get a iphone... why do i have to jailbreak it in order to have the full function of this phone... everything i want to use on it is too limit and lots of restriction (have to use itune)... i dont think i will even get any apple product.

i will not get a iphone... why do i have to jailbreak it in order to have the full function of this phone... everything i want to use on it is too limit and lots of restriction (have to use itune)... i dont think i will even get any apple product.

It's your choice.

If you like to tinker with the file directory, the application software, the system software, the OS kernel, it is up to you, but please do not ask for support from the manufacturer if you inadvertently did something that a firmware restore cannot recover the mobile phone. Also, there is also a very much higher risk of getting hidden or disguised VISTA (virus infection, spyware, trojan and adware) which you may not be aware.

For me, I prefer the walled-garden concept of Apple iPhone - my choice. I do not wish to bother too much with the underlying software of iPhone. I just to make sure my data is backup and (whether contact, calendar, music, video, etc.) sync across flawlessly between my MacBook Pro and iPhone without much hassle. I also want relatively peace of mind that my iPhone is safe from hidden or disguised VISTA and that the phone is accepted for use in an enterprise environment. In addition, I prefer a mobile phone firmware to be able to update for bug fixes regularly and by an end-user (like me) without much hassle as well.

Battery power consumption is also important for me and I do understand that animation or anything that involves the GPU (and CPU for the matter plus the back-lit panel to light up the screen) will consume more power, so things like flashy equalizer display while playing music is a no-no to me.

Oic. Welcome to year 2001.

my 2cents over the hype of the so call iPhone ... technolgy wise ... HTC came up with the HTC touch in 2007 .. iPhone's intuitive touch is 2008

iPhon-vs-Rock.jpg

i've tried using the iPhone but i find that its very inconvienent ...

Bluetooth:

PC - Handset (any brand): we know the files will be stored somewhere (most of them are placed as SMS)

PC - iPhone: Unable to transfer files ... my immediate question is "WTF is the BT for??"

Management:

Handset (any brand): connects to the PC via their own cable and you get to see everything and u can adjust anything like as its plugged to a card reader

iPhone: needs iTunes ... no iTunes = handicap

the only advantage i can see is that it can have a lot of apps to pass time ...

otherwise ... nothing super about it ... for me ... ability to sync with an Exchange Server without errors is a priority ...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.