Male HQ

Discussion on Good / Bad Landlord & Tenant - Story & Real Life Case (Compiled)

Guest guest

Kudos to that! I would nominate you as Gay Model of BWF for your sensibility, professionalism & integrity :)

BTW, were you ever attracted to your tenants?

No I dont have the slightest idea to mess up other lives.

Now I have to buy you a coffee - thanks for being so nice to me.

Yes life is short - live it as you wish without hurting others.

WORLD PEACE, PLEASE! :clap:

Edited by abang

My bf & I ever rented a room in pasir ris from a gay landlord. It was a scary experience. We rented the masterbed room which comes with attached toilet. Upon our first intimacy in the shower on the first day of movinng in, somehow the landlord knew about it (which i suspected he put a camera somewhere) and claim that we created damage which he cannot prove it and wanted us to pay $40. Of coz I did not since he cannot prove it. Subsequently, he asked if we are open to 3some, which I turn it down instantly. The final straw came when he tried to use his own key to come into our room at 2am in the morning when we were sleeping. Luckily I was a light sleeper and immediately confronted him. We served our one-month notice the next day. But we lived in cautioness during the one-month notice period.

Having said that, I have other pleasant experiences renting from other gay landlords and living with my gay housemates, they are fun :)

Guest Guest

My bf & I ever rented a room in pasir ris from a gay landlord. It was a scary experience. We rented the masterbed room which comes with attached toilet. Upon our first intimacy in the shower on the first day of movinng in, somehow the landlord knew about it (which i suspected he put a camera somewhere) and claim that we created damage which he cannot prove it and wanted us to pay $40. Of coz I did not since he cannot prove it. Subsequently, he asked if we are open to 3some, which I turn it down instantly. The final straw came when he tried to use his own key to come into our room at 2am in the morning when we were sleeping. Luckily I was a light sleeper and immediately confronted him. We served our one-month notice the next day. But we lived in cautioness during the one-month notice period.

Having said that, I have other pleasant experiences renting from other gay landlords and living with my gay housemates, they are fun :)

Should have lodge a police report, just in case. It would be give more physical description of this moron to warn & protecct other unsuspected tenants(present & future). Tks for sharing your story.

• 3 months later...

hi, I'm looking for a common room, do you guys know any websites out there can search for a common room which the house owner or the housemates are gay? I have tried the C.A.P in trevvy and also easyroommates. Any other method? thanks.

Err...aren't u afraid of living with strangers you don't know? Especially gay with gay who are strangers? What if there is some evil intention harbouring and brewing...Murder may happen..the thot of staying with strangers send chill to my spine eek!

Yeah i only stay with frens i know for at least 3yrs if i had too, i feel safer that way

Err...aren't u afraid of living with strangers you don't know? Especially gay with gay who are strangers? What if there is some evil intention harbouring and brewing...Murder may happen..the thot of staying with strangers send chill to my spine  eek!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Yip Peng

Refer Topic on Indecent Exposure:

Got so excited to share this.

I've bought this packet of sleepings pills from a friend in M'sia.

It is a quick effect pill and dissolved well in liquid with no taste.

The uncle landlord use to finish his jug of tea in the morning before he make new one.

As it was Sunday, I woke up quite early this morning. As the Uncle is still asleep,

I when to the kitchern and pop in 2 pills into his tea jug left with some tea.

I watch the pill dissolved, it was exciting as I stirred it. I quickly get back to my room and continue to rest.

A while later, he woke up, after his wash-up, I saw him down the tea.

He was in his usual pyjamas pants and 555 t-shirt. He next proceed to his room with some bread and papers to read.

I walk to the kitchern and saw him sitting on the floor reading his papers. I stayed on to watch as I do my laundry, peeping in to his room over time. One moment later, I saw him feeling drowsy and was falling asleep to his side, it was about 30mins later then he has fallen asleep to his side.

I walked in to look, his hand was still holding on to a slice of bread. It was so exciting then. I touched his hand, he was really 'down'. I turn him over, he was completely 'drunk'. I quickly feel his bird and it was so nice and fresh ! I untie his pyjamas pants and shorts. His bird is so fresh and his groin area seem so clean and fresh. I push his bird a bit and massage it as it grows bigger thought his body still remains asleep. I hug and squeed him all over and as I continue to milk him. He cummed haha, quite abit. So suprise that as he's asleep, he still able to cum. I clean it up abit and continue to hug him as I took some pic. He looks cute as he sleeps. His bird and his pyjamas pants smells so gooood. After a few more kiss and hug, I put his cloths back and lie him in the same position. He continued to sleep as I go out.

Wow, what an exposure I had. Still lingering with fresh memory over it. Cheers !

Refer Topic on Indecent Exposure:

Got so excited to share this.

I've bought this packet of sleepings pills from a friend in M'sia.

It is a quick effect pill and dissolved well in liquid with no taste.

The uncle landlord use to finish his jug of tea in the morning before he make new one.

As it was Sunday, I woke up quite early this morning. As the Uncle is still asleep,

I when to the kitchern and pop in 2 pills into his tea jug left with some tea.

I watch the pill dissolved, it was exciting as I stirred it. I quickly get back to my room and continue to rest.

A while later, he woke up, after his wash-up, I saw him down the tea.

He was in his usual pyjamas pants and 555 t-shirt. He next proceed to his room with some bread and papers to read.

I walk to the kitchern and saw him sitting on the floor reading his papers. I stayed on to watch as I do my laundry, peeping in to his room over time. One moment later, I saw him feeling drowsy and was falling asleep to his side, it was about 30mins later then he has fallen asleep to his side.

I walked in to look, his hand was still holding on to a slice of bread. It was so exciting then. I touched his hand, he was really 'down'. I turn him over, he was completely 'drunk'. I quickly feel his bird and it was so nice and fresh ! I untie his pyjamas pants and shorts. His bird is so fresh and his groin area seem so clean and fresh. I push his bird a bit and massage it as it grows bigger thought his body still remains asleep. I hug and squeed him all over and as I continue to milk him. He cummed haha, quite abit. So suprise that as he's asleep, he still able to cum. I clean it up abit and continue to hug him as I took some pic. He looks cute as he sleeps. His bird and his pyjamas pants smells so gooood. After a few more kiss and hug, I put his cloths back and lie him in the same position. He continued to sleep as I go out.

Wow, what an exposure I had. Still lingering with fresh memory over it. Cheers !

Wow what an experience you had, but it was quite scarry that the landlord might know of your invasion, thanks to the sleep pill that helps.

Wonder how thing has progress since? more great encounters?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Curious tenant

Hey guys, wonder if you have encountered any cute landlord or tenant whom you fantasize to hv fun with? Recently I just moved into a rented bedroom and am staying with my landlord. His bedroom is opposite mine and because he doesn't use air con, he usually sleeps with his bedroom windows open and his bedroom door open slightly for ventilation. Every morning I will wake up earlier than him to go work and sometimes I will just take a peek at him. A lot of times I caught him with his erected rod forming a tent beneath his boxers. Tats so hot and always make my rod hard instantly. Have always fantasizing of have fun with him while he's asleep, like those gay creeps videos in gaycreeps.com? Anyone as such experience too?

Guest curious tenant

My landlord is gay. got to know his bedroom for rent thru gay website. I always get turn on every morning when i wake up and see his rod forming a tent beneath his boxers. May be i am too obsessed with the videoclips in www.gaycreeps.com.

let me know if anyone has any practical ideas. thanks

sigh...

All sleeping pills, have a high risk of side effects, even some that can even lead to death. Side effects can be severe and include prolonged drowsiness the next day, confusion, forgetfulness and dry mouth.

Sleeping pills can interact with other medications. This can worsen side effects and be dangerous, especially with prescription painkillers and other sedatives.

You dont want your little dirty trick turned into manslaughter...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Recently rented a room from a gay landlord at Bayshore, it was a complete nightmare, the creepy landlord tried to solicit sex from me, and when unsuccessful after a few times, once attempted to rape me. I immediately moved out the next day for my own safety.

Any stories of nightmare gay landlords or tenants to share?

Uh nope. Just created this thread for discussion on gay landlord or tenants from hell, so everyone can share if they've been through certain nasty encounters.My ex landlord lives at a double storey floor. Only just saw your status, you are free to share here too!

Uh nope. Just created this thread for discussion on gay landlord or tenants from hell, so everyone can share if they've been through certain nasty encounters.My ex landlord lives at a double storey floor. Only just saw your status, you are free to share here too!

Bayshore a double storey floor? which unit and floor is that?

I used to live with my ex there for 2 years, so i know the place quite well hor

Edited by TheVisitors

• 5 months later...
Guest Foreign student

I am a uni student who is currently studying here, i rented a room to stay from a local aj landlord with no contract. It was normal at the beginning as I felt he was kind and sometimes even helped me with my laundry when I had classes. i saw him sniffing my clothes a few times but i didn't think much :/

Nothing happened until one day I got home early than usual and to my surprise , I saw my room door is open and he was in my room!!! ( i had locked the door before I went to school). I asked him what he was doing in there and he said that he wanted to take my dirty clothes to wash. I asked why and he told me he was washing a few t-shirts but the washing machine wasn't full. I didn't like it but i kept quiet and later that night I told him not wash my clothes again as I could do it myself.

After that day, I checked my things every time i returned home and I knew he still used the spare key to go into my room and openned my wardrobe also. But I couldn't tell him because i had no proof and that made me feel really uncomfortable. Im a gay myself so I dun care whatever fetishes he has but what he did was very inappropriate (going into other ppl's room without asking) so i decided to move out even I already paid my rental at the begining of that month.

I told him that i would move out and he could keep my rental ( I had already paid in full) , but just needs to return my deposit ($850). He said okay he would return me when he finds a new tenant. So i moved out and asked him to write me an IOU paper. Now 2 months has passed and he still doesn't want to return me the money. He always avoided my calls and now he suddenly says that I spoiled his floor, bed and desk so all money are deducted from my deposit. He refuses to pay back.

I lodged a police report but couldn't tell them in details because I did't want to let them know I'm gay. They said I have no case, they cannot help me. I think im learning my lesson now, although it's not a big amount but I just feel really upset. Now everytime I called him he kept giving me lots of complaints like things I spoiled. Is there anything I can do about this?

next time ensure you have a proper rental lease agreement signed witnessed ealed and delivered

in this part of the world, we only recognize contracts and written agreements

if you can bear with the loss, take it as tuition fees and move on with your life

next time ensure you have a proper rental lease agreement signed witnessed ealed and delivered

in this part of the world, we only recognize contracts and written agreements

if you can bear with the loss, take it as tuition fees and move on with your life

Yes. You can't claim any amount from him as no contract to support u.

Sorry to hear that

Why dont post this landlord details and location here, people like these need to be shamed and exposed. Please do it so other future tenants can be warned. Probably u r not the only one that he cheated the deposit. 

Did u found his room in trevvy? Because in trevvy room listing, i always wondered why some rooms can be listed for rent so often for so many months.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

I am a uni student who is currently studying here, i rented a room to stay from a local aj landlord with no contract. It was normal at the beginning as I felt he was kind and sometimes even helped me with my laundry when I had classes. i saw him sniffing my clothes a few times but i didn't think much :/

Nothing happened until one day I got home early than usual and to my surprise , I saw my room door is open and he was in my room!!! ( i had locked the door before I went to school). I asked him what he was doing in there and he said that he wanted to take my dirty clothes to wash. I asked why and he told me he was washing a few t-shirts but the washing machine wasn't full. I didn't like it but i kept quiet and later that night I told him not wash my clothes again as I could do it myself.

After that day, I checked my things every time i returned home and I knew he still used the spare key to go into my room and openned my wardrobe also. But I couldn't tell him because i had no proof and that made me feel really uncomfortable. Im a gay myself so I dun care whatever fetishes he has but what he did was very inappropriate (going into other ppl's room without asking) so i decided to move out even I already paid my rental at the begining of that month.

I told him that i would move out and he could keep my rental ( I had already paid in full) , but just needs to return my deposit ($850). He said okay he would return me when he finds a new tenant. So i moved out and asked him to write me an IOU paper. Now 2 months has passed and he still doesn't want to return me the money. He always avoided my calls and now he suddenly says that I spoiled his floor, bed and desk so all money are deducted from my deposit. He refuses to pay back.

I lodged a police report but couldn't tell them in details because I did't want to let them know I'm gay. They said I have no case, they cannot help me. I think im learning my lesson now, although it's not a big amount but I just feel really upset. Now everytime I called him he kept giving me lots of complaints like things I spoiled. Is there anything I can do about this?

What has your orientation got to do with telling them the details?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

PLEASE take pictures of everything in your room when you shift in, print a copy and get your landlord to sign on it so that when moving out, both parties can know if anything is really broken by you. You should also take pictures when you move out and get the landlord to sign on it again if he can only pay you the deposit after you have moved out. This is to deter him from whacking up the stuff and claiming that you did it so he can keep the deposit.

I wanted to rent a room last year and contacted a few landlords after seeing their listing on trevvy. they ended up asking me about my age, height and weight etc (obviously checking me out), and all sorts of other very personal question. Obviously I didn't even bother replying them, and turned them down.

I won't want to rent a room from old gay singles next time, especially when they stay in the same unit. USUALLY spells trouble. Before you move in, meet the landlord in person, judge their character and make sure they aren't weirdo perverted creeps.

Always have a contract with all details in it! You can find templates online, which state how when why deposit can or cannot be refunded and other important details.

Don't trust anyone, nice or not. Even some acquaintances or friends. Heck, even family members. You can see that in tv series, movies (yes, I know, not the best examples lol): anyone can cheat and turn his back on you.

A contract is the minimum requirement for anything that touches property, money...

Be smarter next time.

I rented a room out sometime between 2008 and 2011.

Fortunately, they were well-behaved.

To TS,

One thing you need to insist is that there should always be an formalised agreement which must include the rental period, rental amount and the deposit.  You should also insist on monthly rent receipts.  In addition, under Singapore HDB law, he must register your name with them  (search HDB webpage for more information).  This way, should the landlord tries to be funny with you or worst, throw you out without any compensation or reason, you have the right to sue him.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

I love instant noodles, cup noodles as well and I have them stocked up too! Whats wrong with a nice tasty quick treat once in a while? Normally buy them in bulk when there is an offer. Plus they don't spoil anyways! So don't judge people! Find out why they buy it before judging people.

Excuse me, instant noodles contain MSG...

Guest thrifty

Can offer to treat your tenant with fruits, wholegrain breads or orange juices occassionally. People rent house for many reasons, mostly they are quite tight after paying the rent. Landlord should show some sympathy if that is the case.

The focus here should be the frequency of the unhealthy eating habit rather than the relationship i.e. landlord versus tenant.

I believe TS is shocked at the amount of instant noodle his tenant is eating when food is so readily available and economical in sg.

I know of a Msian who eats instant noodle every meal as long as he is at home (after work every night and most weekends). His reason is he is sick of eating coffee shop/ hawker food.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

I love instant noodles, cup noodles as well and I have them stocked up too! Whats wrong with a nice tasty quick treat once in a while? Normally buy them in bulk when there is an offer. Plus they don't spoil anyways! So don't judge people! Find out why they buy it before judging people.

it is unhealthy, old folks say u will drop hair if you eat too much.....

but if once in awhile.....then okay lah.....

Guest Raiden Alpha

Even though i am not incline to make friends with FTs not because of hate but because of upholding Nationalism i cant..

Sometimes I feel bad for global nomads(游子)when I read things like what some of the ^landlords above did and impose on them...

But this is a choice they made themselves, they must bear the good and bitterness of it all.

-可怜之人,必有可恨之处-

Sigh,fate is a cruel and ironic mistress.

• G_M changed the title to Discussion on Good / Bad Landlord & Tenant - Story & Real Life Case (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.