Male HQ

Discussion of Going Topless / Shirtless In Public + Ideas Or Reasons For Doing It? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

i dono about other units, but for commandos, they were allowed to be in shirtless during their PT..lolz

Any reason why commandos always topless during their PT training/runs? U dun really see other units topless during their PT?!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

not sure about the trends for other units.

they were allowed to take off their PT singlets when running, sometimes their CSM will take them to run outside of the camp shirtless!!

and gym shirtless is a norm over there..

Edited by Jak09

Guest Excitado

Talking about commandos, frankly the hottest sight is a slim fit runner wearing shorts, commando and shirtless !

not sure about the trends for other units.

they were allowed to take off their PT singlets when running, sometimes their CSM will take them to run outside of the camp shirtless!!

and gym shirtless is a norm over there..

Other than commandos who always topless during their PT. Other units like infantry and guards also like to go topless during their PT. But dun know now still common or not, since always heard the army now seldom or dun really run topless during PT. But i know shirtless in gym quite common in army, esp last time when those gym is not air-con and very stuffy, so mostly guys will take off when they gym. But now maybe cannot go shirtless since the gym shld be air-con.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

I believe t is also hot to see commandos shirtless taking lunch or attend classes :)

I think a bit overly liao even when they are shirtless during lunch and attend classes. I find it is gd enough and contented to see them shirtless during PT training.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

why do you guys enjoy not wearing a top? why?

Lol, i also want to know why?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Saw a guy topless at the void deck , playing with his phone .. sorta of wandering the reason for topless

Was the guy in sports attire or wht? Some guys might be warming down and paying with phone after a jog?!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Saw a guy topless at the void deck , playing with his phone .. sorta of wandering the reason for topless

Maybe he feels warm and he does not mind taking off his shirt to cool himself? Or for those with good bods, they like to show off their hard work working on their bod to the others?

Maybe he feels warm and he does not mind taking off his shirt to cool himself? Or for those with good bods, they like to show off their hard work working on their bod to the others?

Was the guy in sports attire or wht? Some guys might be warming down and paying with phone after a jog?!

Saw him again just now. in shorts, carrying a samsung galaxy..

Maybe coincidence.

• 3 weeks later...

i ran topless once in the park during the night..

During the run, rain started pouring heavily, i have no choice but to hide under the shelter

I still can remember, i was so fxxking cold that i have to squat down and 'hug' myself, cursing and regret of not bringing my shirt.

( I didn't bring my shirt out, i just went out from my house with shorts and running shoes..lolzz

i though like that will help me to take the first step out of running topless.)

i think i nearly get hypothermia..lolz

Happened to me a few times...there wasn't lightning and I enjoyed being in the rain thus continued my workout :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Shirtless

For me, I get the thrill of jogging shirtless n yes, I can run longer without shirt. Running w shirt on gave the nipple chaffing feeling

Guest Shirtless

Actually besides jogging shirtless, I also like to walk around my housing estates shirtless eg to coffeeshop or hawker to get lunch or nearby provision shops. It incurs some weird stares from people. Dunno why. I usu wore my fbt shorts. Fbt shorts provide that sexy feeling ESP given it's material and design. Sometimes it gives me that high.

Actually besides jogging shirtless, I also like to walk around my housing estates shirtless eg to coffeeshop or hawker to get lunch or nearby provision shops. It incurs some weird stares from people. Dunno why. I usu wore my fbt shorts. Fbt shorts provide that sexy feeling ESP given it's material and design. Sometimes it gives me that high.

Me too. But usually more in the night rather than daytime. May I know how's the feeling like when u're the only one shirtless in a crowded hawker centre? Turned on or scared?

Guest Shirtless

Ha... So far I did only once going shirtless to a crowded hawker centre in broad daylight! And I was in a long queue for a popular stall. Without saying, it attracted some strange stares. The feeling? A bit scared at first but also thrilled.

Guest Shirtless

Don't care what others think. Even if you have good bod ppl will still stare at u. Maybe it's just social norm. Just do what u like so long it's not illegal.

Just wondering if there are any gals in this discussion and how they feel about seeing guys walking around shirtless on the road.

Guest nudist

Ha... So far I did only once going shirtless to a crowded hawker centre in broad daylight! And I was in a long queue for a popular stall. Without saying, it attracted some strange stares. The feeling? A bit scared at first but also thrilled.

what was the situation? some dare you or just impromptu

I rem last time in the 90s, it is quite common to find guys going to coffeshop or even market to buy things shirtless. But now dun think u can see anymore. And u will feel very funny if u r shirtless in coffeshop or market now.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

if one is topless and in running attire, probably no one would bat an eyelid. With our tropical weather, most ppl prefer running in the evenings.

Wanna have ur share of eye candies, go NTU or NUS at night during term time. confirm have ppl running round topless. Purposely out to show off their bod. heheh

I don't have a nice bod, but I still run topless all the time. But I have a habit of jogging really late at night so there aren't many people around anyway. It ain't a crime to be jogging topless!

Careful, it is actually a crime to jog around topless. Just that no one report.

If you are uncle with shaggy chest, i definitely report you!! Haha ^_^

if one is topless and in running attire, probably no one would bat an eyelid. With our tropical weather, most ppl prefer running in the evenings.

Wanna have ur share of eye candies, go NTU or NUS at night during term time. confirm have ppl running round topless. Purposely out to show off their bod. heheh

I think it is common to see shirtless guys running at our local uni at night. And nobody even bothers abt it. Sometimes i also wonder wht is the reason behind?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

ohh. is it??? I always run topless when i reach bedok reservoir.. .. and i saw 2 policemen patrolling around there while i was running topless.. they didnt stop me leh....

ohh. is it??? I always run topless when i reach bedok reservoir.. .. and i saw 2 policemen patrolling around there while i was running topless.. they didnt stop me leh....

Like i said, no one report mah. You really think they go around catching ppl with no recognition? If ppl report they will give warning. Ladies report worse, could be send to jail

Edited by ReallyMeh

Like i said, no on report mah. You really think they go around catching ppl with no recognition? If ppl report they will give warning. Ladies report worse, could be send to jail

ok.. thanks for the advice.. going for topless run again tmr at bedok reservoir.... hope no one complain.. hahaha

Guest Shirtless

Rubbish la.. I've been going around topless in many places.. Though it attracted stares, it's not illegal la. I've walked past police stations also. It's not indecent exposure for guys to appear topless if u wear your bottoms.

Rubbish la.. I've been going around topless in many places.. Though it attracted stares, it's not illegal la. I've walked past police stations also. It's not indecent exposure for guys to appear topless if u wear your bottoms.

Can't believe some people can't recognize sarcasm even if it's staring straight into their face.

皆々様には、御機嫌麗しゅう、恐悦至極に存じ奉ります。

Guest Guest

Who says uncles all have saggy chests? I am a hunky uncle. The last time I tried jogging shirtless at ECP, I almost kanna molested. He thought uncles are desperate and ready targets. Because of my big size, I merely had to glare at him and he stopped trying to touch my glistening and smooth body.

Guest Dan74sg

It made me high too, especially when it is being forced

• G_M changed the title to Discussion of Going Topless / Shirtless In Public + Ideas Or Reasons For Doing It? (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic