Male HQ

Discussion of Going Topless / Shirtless In Public + Ideas Or Reasons For Doing It? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

only run topless when the weather is horrible, other than that, being in a singlet is the norm for me, one thing to note is that running shirtless makes you feel good for some reason :)

Heard many pple said running topless make u feel gd or make u run faster and longer?! I wonder wht is the reason?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Heard many pple said running topless make u feel gd or make u run faster and longer?! I wonder wht is the reason?

I suppose in Singapore's hot humid weather, topless means we feel cooler, less restriction (unlike a tee or singlet) so feel better and thus would be able to run longer or faster. Haha ...

I have not run topless before (yet), may just try doing it one day :) haha.

If running under hot sun, going topless is understandable. But if running at night, if run topless then i wld say it is real hot! As at night the weather suppose to be cooler.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

I suppose in Singapore's hot humid weather, topless means we feel cooler, less restriction (unlike a tee or singlet) so feel better and thus would be able to run longer or faster. Haha ... I have not run topless before (yet), may just try doing it one day :) haha.

is that ur display pic, or maybe u are wishing that person could be u, running fully naked outside.... haha

Edited by Jak09

Do you guys think that before one runs topless, he got to have good skin on his body before he decides to run topless?

I think if he has nice body already compensate his bad skin if he has any. But usually if u often run topless esp under the sun, very difficult to have gd skin.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

I find it easier to run if the weather is slightly warm as i sweat faster thus body warm faster and 'engine' can run faster. afterall, i prefer to sweat it all out.

wet, cool and windy weather makes me feel lazy

Motivated by this topic, I finally tried running topless yesterday morning. The route I ran was quite deserted but there were still some construction workers doing their work along é pavement & some vehicles & buses passing by é road. Those construction workers really looked at me when I ran pass them but I hacked care & didn't gave a damn.

Ran all é way back to my block. Wow, as u guys said, é feeling is really awesome! I could really ran faster & felt really shiok!!

Let's try it again next wk!

Edited by outernet

I find it easier to run if the weather is slightly warm as i sweat faster thus body warm faster and 'engine' can run faster. afterall, i prefer to sweat it all out.

wet, cool and windy weather makes me feel lazy

When weather is slightly warm, it is quite nice running topless. But if the weather gets too hot, running topless will get quite tiring, as u will feel the heat burning directly on ur skin!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

• 2 weeks later...
Guest New Mate

Halfway down the staircase, I checked around to see if there is anyone else around at this hour, 1am in the night. Seeing it's all quiet, I reached under my tight black T shirt and pulled down my size S black FBT and have both my legs in the same leg hole of the under lining, no underwear, and pulled it back up, feeling the soft cold fabric against my butt. It is actually wearing the shorts minus the lining. It makes me hot and steamy. Walk the rest of the way down the staircase and proceed with my run along the road.

After about 5 mins, I pull off my T shirt. The night air feels real good on my skin, a thin sheen of sweat on my torso. I clutched my T shirt and soak the sweat off my face. Ran past the Sports Hall and under the expressway to the Riverside Park. The park is really dark. Not a soul around, I pulled my shorts up higher and folded the waist band down thrice. Real skimpy now, topless and the butt cheeks peeping out under my shirts. I ran a short distance and cut down to the cycling track next to the river and continue running. My rod is hot and throbbing, can feel the pre cum going through the fabric. Sweat dripping off my hair, chest, navel, drenching my shirts. Past the first rest shelter and slow to a jog. I stopped and light up a stick. It feels good, smoking almost naked under the night sky. As I puff, I walk a bit further up. Finished my stick and decided to take it further. I pulled down my shorts, slipping it off my legs and running shoes. Butt naked, sweaty and clutching my now wet shorts and T shirt in my hand, I ran further up. No one else around. My heart thumping with excitement, the sexual thrill and fear of being seen and caught. I know there us a construction site side exit further up and wonder if I will get raped by some workers.

Slowed to a walk, feeling pre cum on my thights now. Facing the river, breathing in the fresh night air. I decided to walk back, 5 minutes later, pulled my shorts back, properly but pulling the under lining up my butt crack and jogged back the way I came. ...

used to do this - running topless in heavy rain. after your body gets sufficiently warmed up, the feeling of heat coming out from within and the cold raindrops hitting on the body and the water seeping and flowing through the crevices of your butt and thighs... wwwoooooohhh!

ps: u might also wanna wear a cap to keep the rain from going into your eyes...

used to do this - running topless in heavy rain. after your body gets sufficiently warmed up, the feeling of heat coming out from within and the cold raindrops hitting on the body and the water seeping and flowing through the crevices of your butt and thighs... wwwoooooohhh!

ps: u might also wanna wear a cap to keep the rain from going into your eyes...

Running in heavy rain careful not to catch a cold! :P

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

If i see more than 5 guys running in the public, it reminds me of one group of topless army guys doing their routine run!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Army do not encourage shirtless, more so if its in the eyes if the public, only for non ippt activities in camp

Heard tht army now dun encourage shirtless, still wondering wht is the reason? Last time shirtless in army is so common, and also often will see army unit go to ecp for their routine run shirtless. Sometimes those army camp which located near to heartlander, will also see them run topless outside the camp.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest imseeker

Was at the bus stop opposite Khoo Teck Puat Hospital in Yishun this morning at around 10.20 am and saw this cute tanned guy (early to mid 20s?) in black shorts and holding his maroon singlet while running shirtless. He had a fit toned body and we had eye contact. I wistfully regret not smiling at him to encourage him that his shirtlessness is accepted and great. Haha

The problem of having a shirtless event here is how not to make the event looks weird to the public who see it. Because if only one, two or three guys walking/running shirtless, I think the public still can accept it. But just imagine if you see more than 5 men topless at the same time and place, unless the topless guys were in the middle of basketball/soccer games, the scene would be pretty weird to the eyes of public.

Doing it at Sentosa would be all fine ;p

Usually guys with fit toned bod, i wld say it is quite wasteful if they dun flaunt their bod by running topless.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Was running topless yesterday at Hg Stadium at abt 4pm. Weather was super hot & saw, to my surprise, 6 topless guy - 4 uncle with tummy, 1 skinny guy with 6 pacs & 1 fit/cute guy wearing Red OCS singlet & white shorts.

The OCS guy was running with singlet initially but wheather was so hot that finally he pull off his singlet. Wow what a eye candy. :whistle:

Totally agreed, it is always very erotic and hot to see a topless hot guy with his shorts is soaked with his hot sweat! Esp if he is wearing light colour shorts which can see his wet sweats clearly! Usually black and dark colour shorts cannot really see the sweat clearly.

I jog topless with just my tiny shorts w/o linings and it feels as close to naked, esp drench in sweat. Have caught many people checking me out in my orange one

I jog topless with just my tiny shorts w/o linings and it feels as close to naked, esp drench in sweat. Have caught many people checking me out in my orange one

If u r those who sweat a lot during ur run, and if u r wearing tiny shorts w/o lining somemore, it might become transparent and may expose urself?!

Sometimes even wearing normal running shorts, if sweat too much, almost more than half the shorts will be drenched in sweat, and it become like peeing on the shorts!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

It seems like if the weather gets too hot, es if u r running at ard 2pm, sometimes i find myself not really sweating! Dun know whether it is the sun too hot?! The other day was running topless at ard 1pm plus, it was very hot and after my run i did not sweat much! Didnt drenched in sweat and only one thin layer of sweat on the skin! Tot i got heat stroke!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Running shirtless in ECP is so common, even u see a topless guy no excitement. I think if u see a topless guy running at heartlander, whether it is park or along the rd, it always make me feel so exciting.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest Erotictales

I still see plenty of uncles and daddies running topless. When I went to Lorong Halus a while ago, there were also younger guys running topless, in spite of all the families around.

anyone seen this beefy guy anywhere else in our republic? Quite bold to walk shirtless in the crowd. Like to know more about him.

Gosh he's so hot! Okay, not soooo hot, but nice bod! :D

Shirtless.. well personally I wouldn't normally go shirtless in front of people, probably cause of bad experiences when I was younger :X

The only exceptions are in gym lockers and shower areas, etc.

Anyway I grew up with a lot of women in the household, so being shirtless was never a norm for me

"One of the best things about a forum is that it's a place where you can find the most random and outrageous quotes on the internet." - Ghandi

I often run in hg stadium topless. But now the stadium is closed till Feb 2012. So will run to punggol park or even PCN topless then. Haha. But I normally do it bewteen evening time abt 6 - 7pm.

Running shirtless in ECP is so common, even u see a topless guy no excitement. I think if u see a topless guy running at heartlander, whether it is park or along the rd, it always make me feel so exciting.

yup, especially if they are shirtless and running in those sexy shorts.. :yuk:

The best is for the guy to be shirtless, sweaty and be in a pair of tights. Can see his bod and his bulge, very sexy.

No need to be in tights, if the guy is shirtless and sweaty already hot enough to turn me on!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

yup, especially if they are shirtless and running in those sexy shorts.. :yuk:

No need to be sexy shorts, normal running shorts like those army running shorts is already very hot! Esp if the guy is lean fit, looking at his sweat rolling down on his body, and his drenched running shorts is so erotic!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

• G_M changed the title to Discussion of Going Topless / Shirtless In Public + Ideas Or Reasons For Doing It? (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic