Male HQ

Cruisy Gym Discussion (Compiled)

Guest mustang

Guest derektan70

I'm quoted $67 per month for 3 Years plan for my renewal membership

I was quoted the same rate. Seems the lowest so far. They say cos TF is renovating and opening outlets.

BTW suntec delayed till about June/July

Hi All,

Anyone who will be join AMK True Fitness this coming mid of July?

Would be glad if someone here can introduce to me what equipment or what classes I could join for beginner.

Thanks.

Please email me at fcs77@yahoo.com.

Regards,

Adam

This Suntec TF, wait until my neck also long liao.  The other branches a bit inconvenient for me. 

Chevron

Always so crowded. It's spread over 3 floors, run up and down until I wanna pass out.  Locker room is nice and spacious.. but really cannot tahan the showers.  The glass doors keep getting damaged.  Stupid towel railing is on the inside, when you on the shower, it wets your towel that is hanging on the rail.  Shower curtains so much easier right?  Lower maintenance.  And the steam room is not meant for relaxation.  It's meant to steam meat.  Can literally cook.. so damn hot.  And recently keep breaking down.

China Sq

Small intimate gym.  I actually quite like this gym as there's a smaller crowd, and the is enough variety in the machines, such that you don't have to keep moving between 3 floors to get a workout.  Only issue with it is the damn small toilet.  During peak hours, even if there aren't that many people in the locker room, can literally be rubbing each other's backside back to back lor.  And the lockers are so closed together, and hardly any sitting room, how to put on shoes, I also don't know.  Seems like no one in TF management actually thought about 'users' when they designed the damn place.

Really miss the old Suntec gym.  The steam room is super cruisy.  I've done 2some, 3some and even 4some once in there.  Bj and hj only though, but had so much fun there in my years gymming at suntec.  And I've seen this hot guy with an angmoh behind a shower curtain in a corner cubicle next to the steam room.   

Hmm.. just sign up for true fitness at AMK. Hope someone from here will give some advice due to I am new.

Thank you.

Ha?  You signed up for multi-gym access is it?  AMK haven't open how to sign up?  In the meantime, where you gym?  Or does membership start only after AMK opens?

Ha?  You signed up for multi-gym access is it?  AMK haven't open how to sign up?  In the meantime, where you gym?  Or does membership start only after AMK opens?

Yes, I signed up for multi-gym access. Yup my membership will start once AMK branch is opens.

Hmm how can i contact you by the way.

@sks1001: I have not been to the new branch at Harbour Front. As for STC, hmmm....everyone is waiting for its reopening. Likewise for AMK.

Btw, u guys saw the new young rather cute PT at CH? Find him a little "over confident" of himself >.<

Looking at the floor plan of new Suntec gym, there isn't any sauna..........

Used to see this good looking dude in the old Suntec gym on Sat afternoon.  I wonder where is he now.........   

Went to the new branch at HFC. Very similar layout and planning as the Tampines branch.

I could not find the entrance initisy because I we t str8 to le el 3 then look for the entrance. Luckily I bumped into a PT.

Bug steam room! I agree w sks1001 that the location of the steam room is too " open".

Went to the new branch at HFC. Very similar layout and planning as the Tampines branch.

I could not find the entrance initisy because I we t str8 to le el 3 then look for the entrance. Luckily I bumped into a PT.

Bug steam room! I agree w sks1001 that the location of the steam room is too " open".

Be careful when u step into the steam room. .. you need to "step down" once you open the glass door..I nearly fell down when I first step in...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guy in Shanghai

In order to increase the crusiness of our gyms, our guys should leave their hang ups about nudity once they enter the changing & shower rooms. Our guys are too "clothed", in the sauna & steam rooms & changing areas. Haven't we gone through NS? Here in Shanghai, at the hotel that I'm staying, 95% of the guys walk fully naked in the showers, sauna & steam rooms, making no effort at all to hide their privates from others. Very liberating. The 5% who cover up feel compelled to undress fully as well. I thought the Chinese were shy? No way. They are much more open than our SG guys who at times behave so prudishly in the gym showers. Guys, drop your towels please!

I noticed one thing here.

The less cruisy a gym is, the more prone to walking naked in the locker room the guys are.

I was at Cali for 2 years and the Orchard brand is soooo cruisy and full of gays that, in the locker room, everybody shies away and undress with their towels wrapped tightly around them.

At Pure Knightsbridge, it's a lot less (can I say that lol?) cruisy and, so far, more than half the guys in the changing room are doing so freely, take off their towels, stay naked a while until they put their undies on or when they dry themselves, etc...

I hope it stays this way. That "cruisy" atmosphere I experienced at Cali was a bit weird...  :whistle:

More eye candy now, but less people as well.

• 1 month later...

Suntec is not yet open?

The last I heard is mid Oct 2013.

Hi there wanna meet up at amk club this evening at 7pm??

Too far lah.  I'm in town.

• G_M changed the title to Cruisy Gym Discussion (Compiled)
  • Guest unlocked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic