Male HQ

Cruisy Gym Discussion (Compiled)

Guest mustang

I had an experience at TF parkway once. I was using the steam room and this guy came and started touching his dick. I responded by doing the same thing subtly. He then took off his towel and jacked off a bit. Then he moved towards me and stood directly in front of me with his cock straight up. I Was actually really tired after training and it was really hot inside, but then I couldn't resist, So I grabbed it and we started blowing each other. I've seen some people staring at me when training, and I'm 80% sure that they are gay, but unfortunately I always feel too tired after training to pursue it and do any funny business. I really want to have some fun with someone with a six pack tho, really can't resist those stuff :D.

Very shiok ! i hv few times experience at TF suntec too. But it's become history loh becos suntec branch has been relocate. yesterday i go there to gym but i din do so becos the shower facilities are not ready til 10/12 n seems like no more steam or sauna room. :(

Very shiok ! i hv few times experience at TF suntec too. But it's become history loh becos suntec branch has been relocate. yesterday i go there to gym but i din do so becos the shower facilities are not ready til 10/12 n seems like no more steam or sauna room. :(

This is temporarily right? Thought the final place should be at third floor?

Guest U r so funny

Err.......if that pic with silvery translucent t-shirt is you, I think those stares are not envy, they are disgust and ridicules. hahahahahaha

I'm also one who like to walk around fully naked after gym or a swim, and enjoy those envious stare, lol

Err.......if that pic with silvery translucent t-shirt is you, I think those stares are not envy, they are disgust and ridicules. hahahahahaha

I think you should send him the biggest mirror you could get from IKEA as a Christmas gift.

He could cruise himself in front of the mirror, too.

Actually Most of the Singapore sports council Gyms are quite cruisy now.

But a lot of the cruisers need to pick up some socializing skills.

Also watch out for 14-17 yr old guys who are underage but somehow they picked up the idea to go to the gym to cruise which is defeating the purpose of going to workout in the gym in the first place.

Because I been approached by one of them b4. And there are ways to check their age when you are signing out of the gym.

For these guys,IF they are somehow reading this forum remember some things:

Firstly, Gym Etiquette.

Second, Respect the person you approached and their decision to reject your advance,(this applies to those who are not underage too. Maybe you are just not their type)

Third Since you are already at the gym, why not do a real workout, You might even gain the respect of the person you are interested in.He might then even help you with your training.

Same here, too.

Nowadays, the youngster are really daring & cruisng at such an early age.

I wonder if their parents knew about this particular ECA.

These are some of their tactics:

1. Smile at you while you are working out & follow you from station to station. I thought they want to use the equipment.

2. Want to share your machine when you just started working on it (less than 60 secs).

3. Follow you to the loo to check your ???? out.

4. Showering without closing the door.

It' s very annoying because working out requires lots of focus, breathing properly & taking time to rest before we start the nxt set.

Furthermore, we would be waiting for that particular bench or machine.

Yes, we are checking people out but to see if they are done with using it.

We just want to finish our sweaty workout, go home & shower.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone going this evening?

sks1001: No place for u to play wor. STC branch is under reno. The make shift branch there does not even have toilet (only shower room), let alone sauna/steam room. Have to wait until Feb for the official new branch there to be ready.

CH new steam room at Lev8 sucks. You go in to the steam room for 2min, u start feeling dizzy cos the temp is so fxxking hot (55degC!!!)

Dunno how's the situation at other branches.

Nearby hawker at CH and STC are both under reno. Therefore, there are very few cruisers at the gym which is good. Sad thing is no food!

sks1001: No place for u to play wor. STC branch is under reno. The make shift branch there does not even have toilet (only shower room), let alone sauna/steam room. Have to wait until Feb for the official new branch there to be ready.

CH new steam room at Lev8 sucks. You go in to the steam room for 2min, u start feeling dizzy cos the temp is so fxxking hot (55degC!!!)

Dunno how's the situation at other branches.

Nearby hawker at CH and STC are both under reno. Therefore, there are very few cruisers at the gym which is good. Sad thing is no food!

Indeed? May consider to go Gwc or Mp instead. ..

Indeed? May consider to go Gwc or Mp instead. ..

sks1001: If u dun mind no toilet and you really wanna gym with less crowd, I think STC is a good place. With so much "inconvenience" there, I notice the some regulars have migrated to CH. I was there on Sat, more empty than at the former location.

The new shower cube in CH has a door! U can't really see if there is 2 or more ppl in there now. hahahaa

BMRD: Actually u can. Not clear but one can tell if there's 2 ppl in the next cube.

SK1001: I think the sauna wil be there la. But I dunno if it's gonna be a big one or a small one. Somehow the temperature setting is w-a-y- too high. Can kill sia!

• 1 month later...

I just relocated to singapore & joined the bugis branch Cali fitness & plan to use the steam room & sauna after my workout. Do I need to wear my towel there or can I be butt naked? What is the norm?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest89756

Waiting for TT Westgate. Hope can get cheap monthly (really don't want to sign any contract) membership price without admin and reg fee.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

I find the Cali novena & bugis gym showers cruisy. Are the last corner showers usually the cruisiest? I find guys that use the last corner ones don't fully close their curtains & try to make eye contact with you as you are showering. Anyone has similar experience?

Guest Guest

novena shower room curtains a few have holes here and there, believe are done by those mentally unstable users , they like to occupied for long period, even they leave the cubicle, they still close the curtain and don't want to let others use. when ever people approached shower room they will peep through those hole, but stupid them don't they know the curtain will reflect their shadow ? they like to follow people round and round, pity them, no look is ok, they even no dignity .

Guest Guest

There's this stocky guy in the novena gym sauna who is always wrapped in a towel & standing in the sauna looking out for other guys. He's not very tall but fairly good built. I think he's looking to hook up but no one appears to be interested.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

There's this stocky guy in the novena gym sauna who is always wrapped in a towel & standing in the sauna looking out for other guys. He's not very tall but fairly good built. I think he's looking to hook up but no one appears to be interested.

Think I saw him there too, just standing there at the entrance to the sauna.. Find him more intimidating than inviting though, like hey, you gotta push past him just to get into the suana

Guest Guest

even you get hook, does not mean that you will give it to anyone right, give your first to the one you more prefer, you being supress for that time, so won't mind to wait for the better one, true?

Guest Guest

Yes, that guy is usually there in the sauna & steam room. he's quite pleasant & has a fully shaved pubic region. But he doesn't harass anyone. If you are not interested, just ignore him.

Guest Guest

just curious, if someone show interest in you, but you already show the signal that you not keen, what if he still keep follow you aound when he saw you, very disturbing

• G_M changed the title to Cruisy Gym Discussion (Compiled)
  • Guest unlocked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic