Male HQ

Cruisy Gym Discussion (Compiled)

Guest mustang

Lately i've been going to Jurong West Gym (its really spacious and well equipped though).

Though i know nuts about being cruised or cruising around, there are plenty of eye candies, especially about 5pm-8pm (you have to bear with the crowd, I cant).

Afternoons about 12-3pm have an easy breezy feeling while you gym, as you dont have to wait your turn for your sets and, still, there are eye candies to look at.

I will try to smile at whomever looks at me. I think it is rude to look away if someone keeps looking at you right?

Happy gymming!!

(Currently Cali having promo for UOB cardmembers, $60+ for Platinum membership. No registration fees or sign up fee. Grr.. and mine is a gold for 100+ just because i got no credit card. baka.. )

Guest Guest
Lately i've been going to Jurong West Gym (its really spacious and well equipped though).

(Currently Cali having promo for UOB cardmembers, $60+ for Platinum membership. No registration fees or sign up fee. Grr.. and mine is a gold for 100+ just because i got no credit card. baka.. )

Cow, how about you go and apply for a platinum card? :rolleyes:

My company have the corporate member in California, I'm considering to join the member but still have no anyone accompany with me.

• 10 months later...

I got lucky with a date in the Parkway branch about a month ago. Too bad he no longer wants to meet up again, on the pretext of his busy schedule. (although he knows I am busier than I am. Sigh)

Anyway, do be careful. Not everyone who goes to the steamroom (or gyms, for that matter) are gay.

Love me for a Reason, Let the Reason be Love. (from 'Love Me For A Reason', Boyzone)

Guest babydarkblue

I got lucky with a date in the Parkway branch about a month ago. Too bad he no longer wants to meet up again, on the pretext of his busy schedule. (although he knows I am busier than I am. Sigh)

so slut, 1st pretend angle didnt touch valley spa's masseur but having sex in the shower with the friend u went with (BF?)

But u "makan" fitness patrons in the steam room, sad for ur bf.

Even u tried to contact the one u makan in the steam room again? euy .... if I was him I sure try to get rid of you.

As most public steam fun r discreet they did not wanna be glued by real annoyer (especially if they look "sissy", r u?)

so slut, 1st pretend angle didnt touch valley spa's masseur but having sex in the shower with the friend u went with (BF?)

But u "makan" fitness patrons in the steam room, sad for ur bf.

Even u tried to contact the one u makan in the steam room again? euy .... if I was him I sure try to get rid of you.

As most public steam fun r discreet they did not wanna be glued by real annoyer (especially if they look "sissy", r u?)

hmm... someone must be shadowing me.

just for the record

(1) i do not 'makan' fitness patrons. that date and i were already thinking of getting serious, but he probably lost interest after we made out.

(2) i really didn't let the valley men spa masseur do any hanky panky. this was two weeks ago.

(3) my friend and i showered each other off. the oil was quite thick, so we had to scrub off each other's backs. no sex.

(4) i do not have a bf.

(5) i don't look or behave sissy. if anything, i look very straight actually. well, i can't say the same about you, DPP-wannabe.

Love me for a Reason, Let the Reason be Love. (from 'Love Me For A Reason', Boyzone)

Guest boy2man

(5) i don't look or behave sissy. if anything, i look very straight actually. well, i can't say the same about you, DPP-wannabe.

LOL...

Guest Guess

TF Chevron steam room renovation has been completed. Now it is new and clean :D Too bad they also have fixed the light too :(

Switch it off :whistle:

Guest fitness 2nd

TF Chevron steam room renovation has been completed. Now it is new and clean :D Too bad they also have fixed the light too :(

or crush the light bulbs

The light bulb of the sauna room in Suntec branch is spoilt...it becomes a dark room as well....

Right!

I go to TF at Suntec and the Steam Room is quite dark.

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!
===================================================================

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

Guest ManhattanCard

Hey all ...

Wondering other reader holding Manhattan Card

Just received my new card after being chased by "cute" promoter to sign up

And found out it came with free entrance to TF GC ...

But no further info whether free entry several sessions or forever till the card expire?

Actually the GC steam is so happening too near the end of their closing hour (that's what my fren told me as he used to gym there and always completed the nite with happy ending)

Guest guest

This morning got encounter at Parkway steam room, didn't expect so cos that club usually is very quiet.

But I didn't manage to get in touch with that cute guy :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Day/Date: Saturday, 16 October 2010

Time: Between 6.15pm and 7pm

Venue: True Fitness Suntec City - Weights Station

Me: Malay guy, wearing yellow Passion Run singlet and white FBT shorts

You: Chinese (?) guy, wearing grey army singlet and white shorts

I noticed you when you were at the weights area and I was at the machines near the Vibrogym. You were walking around, resting between sets of dumb-bell workouts, when I looked up and noticed you. We exchanged glances before you sat down.

My friend commented on whether I had finished my sets, and I replied that I wanted to admire the cute guy in grey. Not sure if you heard that but you did turn back to look when you finished your set.

You then went to the free weights area and did your sets. I was smiling when I saw you huffing and puffing, reminding me of the wolf before it blew down the pigs' houses. I finished my sets on the lower-back machine.

Soon, I got up and headed for the locker-room, glancing back to see you. I washed up and got dressed.

At about 6.45pm, you came into the locker-room while I was having a short conversation with my two friends. I noticed you looking at us before you headed for your locker. You took off your singlet (wow! nice body), donned the towel around your waist before you headed for the showers.

I was supposed to leave quickly but decided to stay on a while, hoping to have a chat with you. You came out for a short while and went to the locker. I sat in front of the second window and texted some friends to remind them of our practice tomorrow.

Strangely, I didn't see you leave your locker, so I got up. You were no longer there, so I presumed you had gone into the steam-room. Oh well...

I made my way to the reception, returned the key and towels and left with my friends about 3 minutes later. :(

If you are here (and I'm pretty sure you are), do drop me a PM, or email me at babybluejeans1978@hotmail.com. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest TrueGymmer

I was told that True Fitness aka ex-Planet Fitness is worst than California fitness nowadays tons of ppl are cruising

Quite bad nowadays ah, smelly people a lot more la, many VVIP stalking people from machine to machine, stalk to lockerrooms to steam rooms. And those who sign up membership just to hang out in the lockerrooms, steam and sauna rooms. Kaoz!

I can't believe the things I am reading. Is there such a gym that does not have gay people and that gay people don't cruise in the gym?

The gym is as cruisy as the straights/gays that were in the gym. Condemn the act if you want, but not the place.

By saying those things, you are implying that you guys are more 'atas' than others?

I visit the TF (vivo) 90% of the time, and usually work out when the gym has very few people. Probably 10am on weekdays and used to go to the steam not to seek fun, but it actually feels good to sweat it out. Showering after the steam room actually cleans out the skin. Anyway, back to topic,

• Vivo, I don't usually see anything happening, but I don't spend much time in the toilet or steam room.

• The steam room, well the gym at vivo is pretty run down in general.

• Been to Suntec Branch on a weekday around 4pm. Very cruisy in the steam room and toilet. You will notice that there are some guys who go to the toilet and spend the entire time there. They don't work out, just loiter around, walk in and out of the steam room. When I arrive and change, these guys are there, when I am done with my workout and about to shower, they are still there. Holding their mobile phones and walking around.

Some of these guys even peek through the shower curtains when your back is turned.

It is quite disturbing at times actually. I wonder if there are any gym out there that is not degrading at the rate TF is, would like to switch to a gym with less of such activities.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dominique

Hi. I jux joined ff as a member. Do u mind if I could join u to go together? If u dun mind, keen to chat on msn? liang_jiahao@hotmail.com thanks.

For sure la. The older set up of changing room and sauna and steam room is so much more convenient. Amemnities located in a more private location. Now, everyone passes steam and sauna on route to shower rooms. But sauna is darker. No lighting if I am not mistaken and cosier in a sense that body contact can be made when you need to make space for others to come in... seen that already.

Need to get use to layout.

Cathay is kind of cruisy too.

Is it? I went inside the steam room and almost fainted. It is so freaking smelly!

Been to the sauna almost every tuesday about 7 plus, hardly got people cruise leh. Only some AJ see see look look only.

Around 7PM, there is always some cruising. The steam is better, because it was smelly, its true. Have fun!!

Guest fitflex

I am a member of TF Great World City. There seems to be like very few gay people here. Maybe good so that I can concentrate on working out.

GWC seems to be so straight. I only know 2 other gay friends at this centre. Anyone frequents GWC? I'm there about 3-5 times a week.

Is it? I went inside the steam room and almost fainted. It is so freaking smelly!

Been to the sauna almost every tuesday about 7 plus, hardly got people cruise leh. Only some AJ see see look look only.

Why was the steam room so terribly smelly? :o

• G_M changed the title to Cruisy Gym Discussion (Compiled)
  • Guest unlocked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic